The kind of drug dealing thug USMB members don't discuss

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
They live in the suburbs and are killing people.

Kansas doctor gets life in prison for selling opioids that led to patient's death

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

A doctor in Kansas was sentenced to life in prison Friday for distributing prescription drugs that resulted in the death of a patient, federal officials said.

BBUyCkw.img

Wichita doctor Steven R. Henson, 57, was convicted in October after dozens of charges, including conspiracy to distribute prescription drugs outside the course of medical practice, presenting false patient records to investigators and money laundering, according to the Department of Justice.

Henson postdated prescriptions and wrote them without a medical need or legitimate exam in return for cash, federal officials said. In some instances, he prescribed opioid medications in dangerous amounts.

"There was ample evidence that Henson was prescribing opioid medications in amounts likely to lead to addiction, and in amounts so expensive that the patients would likely be forced by economic circumstances to support their addiction by selling some of the drugs to others," US District Judge J. Thomas Marten said.

One of his patients died.

Kansas doctor gets life in prison for selling opioids that led to patient's death

They live in the suburbs and are killing people.

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN

A doctor in Kansas was sentenced to life in prison Friday for distributing prescription drugs that resulted in the death of a patient, federal officials said.

BBUyCkw.img

Wichita doctor Steven R. Henson, 57, was convicted in October after dozens of charges, including conspiracy to distribute prescription drugs outside the course of medical practice, presenting false patient records to investigators and money laundering, according to the Department of Justice.

Henson postdated prescriptions and wrote them without a medical need or legitimate exam in return for cash, federal officials said. In some instances, he prescribed opioid medications in dangerous amounts.

"There was ample evidence that Henson was prescribing opioid medications in amounts likely to lead to addiction, and in amounts so expensive that the patients would likely be forced by economic circumstances to support their addiction by selling some of the drugs to others," US District Judge J. Thomas Marten said.

One of his patients died.

Yes, he is a thug and murderer

It's generally not blacks dying of oxys n roxys n shit.

White on White crime.

You know what other kind of thug doesn't get mentioned? The type of black thug who shoots a white baby in a stroller after mugging his mom. Or the type of black thug who shoots and kills a 71 year old woman for no reason at all. Or the time some black thugs did a home invasion double homicide on a man and his son for having a rebel flag on their house. If this country was even half as racist against black people as you think, then those cases could get 24/7 media coverage and black asses would be swinging from trees but instead those stories end up buried and forgotten.

White on White crime.

You know what other kind of thug doesn't get mentioned? The type of black thug who shoots a white baby in a stroller after mugging his mom. Or the type of black thug who shoots and kills a 71 year old woman for no reason at all. Or the time some black thugs did a home invasion double homicide on a man and his son for having a rebel flag on their house. If this country was even half as racist against black people as you think, then those cases could get 24/7 media coverage and black asses would be swinging from trees but instead those stories end up buried and forgotten.

If shit like that happened in my neighborhood, if the law don't get 'em..the hood does. They're all for peace and getting along n stuff. Oh, you can fly a rebel flag, that ain't nothin'. You kill an old woman for nothing, and they know you did it, and the cops don't? You may never be seen again. They don't play with bullshit in the hood. Raping young black girls? Buh Bye. Everybody acts the fool sometimes, but there are certain lines to not cross or the hood takes you out. Muslim fuckers seen cheering for 9/11? Gone. There's sharks and gators and everything here. Hogs out back. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

White on White crime.

Just can't face the fact that whites commit crimes. This country is as racist as I say and we can talk about the whites who kill babies, kill their own parents and the many blacks who have been killed by whites just because they are black. None of the stories you mentioned have been buried and they damn sure never escape being mentioned by faggots like you here at USMB.

I figured one of you punks would try this. This thread is about thugs who deal prescription drugs. Your racist diversions from this topic will be reported from this point on.

White on White crime.

If shit like that happened in my neighborhood, if the law don't get 'em..the hood does. They're all for peace and getting along n stuff. Oh, you can fly a rebel flag, that ain't nothin'. You kill an old woman for nothing, and they know you did it, and the cops don't? You may never be seen again. They don't play with bullshit in the hood. Raping young black girls? Buh Bye. Everybody acts the fool sometimes, but there are certain lines to not cross or the hood takes you out. Muslim fuckers seen cheering for 9/11? Gone. There's sharks and gators and everything here. Hogs out back. :rolleyes:

You apparently live in a small town with very few blacks.

White on White crime.

Just can't face the fact that whites commit crimes. This country is as racist as I say and we can talk about the whites who kill babies, kill their own parents and the many blacks who have been killed by whites just because they are black. None of the stories you mentioned have been buried and they damn sure never escape being mentioned by faggots like you here at USMB.

I figured one of you punks would try this. This thread is about thugs who deal prescription drugs. Your racist diversions from this topic will be reported from this point on.

Nobody is saying white people don't commit crime. Oh and you're too goddamn paranoid. Nobody on USMB is making threads about black crime. If you ever left your little hate whitey cave down here you'd probably realize that black people are yesterday's news. Now it's all about transgenders and mexicans. Get with the program.

White on White crime.

It's kinda like a small town I guess. I'd say around 35% black. There's all kinds here. There's plenty of blacks on the "regulation committee", guy. :04: We're not racist like you are here, Chumley.
Mostly whites and blacks with some "other" here and there. That's not the thing.

How many people are in your town?

There's 3 million here, fucker. It's a town within a metropolitan city. We're our own thing, though. I can go anywhere.

Last edited:

White on White crime.

Nobody is saying white people don't commit crime. Oh and you're too goddamn paranoid. Nobody on USMB is making threads about black crime. If you ever left your little hate whitey cave down here you'd probably realize that black people are yesterday's news. Now it's all about transgenders and mexicans. Get with the program.

You're not a very good liar son.

White on White crime.

what part am I lying about? Nobody is talking about black crime. I think we've all become kind of numb to it.

Drive by shooting claims 3 lives in detroit?

*yawn*

Nah man, black crime just isn't a big conversation starter. Might as well just chit chat about the weather.

White on White crime.

It's kinda like a small town I guess. I'd say around 35% black. There's all kinds here. There's plenty of blacks on the "regulation committee", guy. :04: We're not racist like you are here, Chumley.
Mostly whites and blacks with some "other" here and there. That's not the thing.

How many people are in your town?

There's 3 million here, fucker. It's a town within a metropolitan city. We're our own thing, though. I can go anywhere.

Let's see, I've lived in 2 metro areas with 3 million plus. You can stop lying about how you aren't racist where you are at because that's not true. Whites are always trying to tell me how where they live isn't racist because the blacks livinb there do the best they can to cope with your ignorance. But if I was to visit your hamlet and talk to blacks living there the picture you paint about how blacks agreeing with your racism, the confederate flag would be shown to be fake.

I'm black "cuz". I know how we deal with this because I do it myself.

White on White crime.

what part am I lying about? Nobody is talking about black crime. I think we've all become kind of numb to it.

*yawn*

Nah man, black crime just isn't a big conversation starter. Might as well just chit chat about the weather.

Then I guess you've become paralyzed to white crime.

*yawn*

Then I guess you've become paralyzed to white crime.

Well, I'd love for elected officials to do something to address the problems effecting white people in America but that's kind of hard to do when everybody is afraid to even mention the word white in public unless they're saying something negative. So, I gotta work on that first.

Forum List

Back