fake racist accusation # 3,548,221

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
idiot says NeverLand documentary is racist
Destroy another strong black historical LEGEND?!
MJackson-historical legend???!! hahahahhahaha
If y’all pulling up all our old sh**... we gotta examine ELVIS PRESLEY, HUGH HEPHNER,and a whole slew of others guilty of the same if not more!!!
'BUT WHY US all the time? There’s an agenda to destroy OUR CULTURE.'
we don't have to destroy it--it's self destructive
...what an idiot this guy is --there are stories EVERYDAY like this about white entertainers/politicians/Covington/Smollett/etc etc etc

so the NeverLand documentary is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYTHING is RACIST
as usual, the black criminal/pedophile is the victim
..as stated many times, the R word is completely worthless
Home | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I have known for a long time that something was wrong with MJ.

..I listened to MJ all the time..I had his cassettes/etc [ maybe 8
.. tracks?? --it's been so long ago ]
...there are not many people [ males especially ] that change their faces/color that much--especially being that ''young''--yes, something was very wrong

...there are not many people [ males especially ] that change their faces/color that much--especially being that ''young''--yes, something was very wrong

I think things really went bad for him when his hair caught fire and his scalp got burned. I think that incident started his transition from being a black man to becoming a white girl.

I think things really went bad for him when his hair caught fire and his scalp got burned. I think that incident started his transition from being a black man to becoming a white girl.

I forgot all about that ----good call

I do remember Richard Pryor setting himself on fire, though
Crime History: Richard Pryor sets self on fire

I remember the time MJ was in Walmart because he heard that boys pants would be half off.

Forum List

Back