The Killers Are Shaking In Their Boots!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, my State, Florida, is trying to do something about open murder!!!

Planned Parenthood asks judge for emergency ruling

Aug. 17, 2015 2:51 PM EDT

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Planned Parenthood in Florida is asking a judge for an emergency ruling to allow them to continue performing abortions at 12 and 13 weeks.

Monday's request comes after state health officials inspected 16 Planned Parenthood facilities and said three were performing second-trimester abortions when they licensed to perform first-trimester abortions.

Executive Director Laura Goodhue says the Agency for Health Care Administration changed its definitions of gestational periods and that the centers were operating in compliance with Florida law. They've stopped providing abortions on women between 12 and 13.6 weeks until a judge decides.

She criticized what she called an inconsistent interpretation of gestational periods as a political stunt by Republican Gov. Rick Scott.

He ordered inspections after stealthily recorded videos showed Planned Parenthood officials discussing how they provide aborted fetal organs used for research.

Goodhue says Florida doesn't have a tissue donation program.

"GTP"
09_weeks-03_medium.jpg

"She criticized what she called an inconsistent interpretation of gestational periods as a political stunt by Republican Gov. Rick Scott."

If they want to be sure of the gestational age of the unborn human that they want to terminate the best way is to perform an ultrasound, traditional or vaginal, whichever gives the most accurate result.

Praise God! Our prayers are being answered concerning Planned Parenthood. Let us continue to pray against this evil organization until they are shut down completely!!!

So..those fighting legalized abortion are going to adopt those kids, right?

Yo, if you dedicate your life to abortion rights? Then you are a true killer inside, simple as that!!! Who in their right mind can see killing another unprotected human? They would like to live life as you fool!!!

"GTP"
09_weeks-03_medium.jpg

1stRambo
Jeremiah

I so want to tell you both to stop posting those pictures because they are so appallingly disturbing ... but I can't because those who are pro-"choice" need to see what human abortion is, what it does, and that the unborn are, from conception, human beings in their earliest stages of development.

I so want to tell you both to stop posting those pictures because they are so appallingly disturbing ... but I can't because those who are pro-"choice" need to see what human abortion is, what it does, and that the unborn are, from conception, human beings in their earliest stages of development.

And, worse, they're giving other libbies an appetite!

1stRambo
Jeremiah

It makes me sick to look at those photos too, Zoom-boing but truly when the pro-choice people see the photographs - they have no response. It is quite telling that they have nothing further to say when the photos are shown of the victims of abortion. There was only one I noted on another thread who insisted a photo I posted must have been a miscarriage - and when I told him it wasn't - that it was a partial birth abortion - one of over 160,000 performed every year - he could no longer make his stand that abortion wasn't murder so long as it was "legal".

Many people are supporting abortion because they are misinformed about what abortion is. When they realize it is murder? They will (if they have a conscience) stop supporting it.

So..those fighting legalized abortion are going to adopt those kids, right?

Only in pro-"choice" retarded-land is killing an unborn human being seen as a better option than being given a chance at life.
How many are you adopting?

Do you have any idea of how much childless parents in America would love to adopt those babies? ANY IDEA AT ALL? We've got childless parents going to China for babies to adopt because they cannot adopt here! Wake up, Bodecea!

Thirty-Six Couples Wait for Every One Baby Who is Adopted LifeNews.com

We know women don’t expect to get sick and die from pregnancy, and the data support that fact. More importantly, we know that abortion is more dangerous to a mother than is pregnancy. Studies show that countries banning abortions experience substantially lower maternal mortality. Examples include Ireland,Poland, Malta, and now Chile. On the other hand, countries with legalized abortion experience increased maternal mortality. South Africa experienced a “fourfold increase in maternal mortality since a UK-funded abortion organization set up clinics around that country.”

So if not for real health reasons, why? The answer may be as simple as frightful ignorance — that many people are scared and just don’t realize that a baby’s heart beats in 22 days, hiccups begin 52 days, organs function 8 weeks after conception — in short, that abortion kills a human. Or perhaps paganism — worshipping Choice, we kill children; worshipping Moloch, Canaanites and Carthaginians killed children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back