The jihad’s war WITH women

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I was reading the other day about three women from an Islamic school in Canada who left to join isis as well as women from New Zealand. Of course these women need their heads examined for doing this.

The jihad’s war WITH women

Female fighters add a new dimension to global terror

By Monica Crowley - - Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Forget the bogus “war on women.”

There is an actual war going on, and the enemy is engaged in a “war with women.”

State is recruiting so many Western women that it’s giving new meaning to the phrase the “feminine mystique.”

Since ISIS emerged as the world’s richest and most fearsome terrorist organization, it has seized large territories in Iraq and Syria, earned $3 million per day in oil revenue on the black market, executed several Americans and hundreds of others, downed a Russian commercial jet, carried out sophisticated attacks in Paris and Beirut, and inspired attacks from Algeria to Oklahoma to San Bernardino, Calif.

The jihad — led by the Islamic State, al Qaeda, the Khorasans, Hamas, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Islamic Jihad, Ansar al-Shariah, al-Nusra Front, the Muslim Brotherhood and countless others — is everywhere, despite President Obama’s repeated claims that the threat is “contained.”

Male jihadis now know that if their mission to spread Islam by the sword and install Shariah globally is to succeed, they’re going to need women.

But the “fairer sex” these ladies are not.

In the past, militants have welcomed the support of women as mothers who sacrifice their children as suicide bombers, propagandists and covers for terrorist activity when authorities closed in.

Now, however, terrorist organizations are actively recruiting women as incubators of the next generation of fighters, as social media queens and most disturbingly, as killers.

According to a new report from George Washington University’s Program on Extremism, of the 71 recruits for the Islamic State arrested in the United States since 2014, 10 were women.

Continue reading at;

MONICA CROWLEY: The jihad’s war WITH women

Have you actually met arabic women? I'm not against anyone per se, but they are more aggressive than white women. Plenty of testosterone and bounce. :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Have you actually met arabic women? I'm not against anyone per se, but they are more aggressive than white women. Plenty of testosterone and bounce. :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

I meet Arab women all the time in the Middle Eastern market. I don't think they would appreciate your silly comment, and I think they are smart enough to stay far away from a character like you.

Forum List

Back