The Jews are at it again

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Okay, I got called an anti-Semite because I was talking about how History is a narrative and not just facts.

My example for this point was that Jews suffered 6 million murders by the Nazis in the period 1933-1945, but that in the US every year billions of animals are murdered for food by humans.

Clearly the number of billions is a lot more than millions, and clearly this is done in a shorter time frame, one year compared to about 12 years.

Most people would see the Holocaust as being far worse than the killing of animals for human consumption. The pure facts would suggest that it's the other way around. The narrative of History here is more important than the facts.

I also got called an anti-Semite because I said I worked for some rich Jews.
I worked at this place which was exclusive for Jews, you could not be a member without being Jews. Also you have to be absolutely loaded. You could not get in without paying what would, to me, be more than I earn in a year, and you'd have to pay a lot more on top of that. Basically, everyone there was at the very least a multi-millionaire, some may have been billionaires.

Well, here's going for a third time of not being anti-Semitic but getting called an anti-Semite, not because I'm anti-Semitic, but because some people find it politically convenient to get their own way by calling people anti-Semitic, not necessarily directly, but more or less.

I also got angry when the Jews managed to get a high school teacher in TAIWAN of all places fired because his school taught kids about the Nazis by doing a little parade.

FA chief Martin Glenn apologises after 'offensive and inappropriate' Star of David and Nazi swastika comparisons

English soccer. Would you believe it?

The top manager in the English league is called Guardiola. He played for and managed Barcelona to great success, and now manages the oil rich Manchester City.

Guardiola is from Catalonia, and he's really pissed with the Spanish government for being a bunch of fuckheads. So he wears a little yellow ribbon thing to show his support.

However, like the NBA has done, politics is to be kept out of sport. The English, Scots, Welsh had a big fight with UEFA over wearing poppies. Sort of political, especially for the Catholics in Ireland. But they won that fight. But they're threatening Guardiola, but he's a little too good for them to get into a full flight.

So, FA chief Martin Glenn basically said:

“We have rewritten Law 4 of the game so that things like a poppy are OK but things that are going to be highly divisive are not.

That could be strong religious symbols, it could be the Star of David, it could the hammer and sickle, it could be a swastika, anything like Robert Mugabe on your shirt – these are the things we don’t want.”

All of a sudden the Jewish Council is on their backs, demanding that this be taken as an insult. Personally I can't see a comparison at all. He talked about religious symbols and included some rather well known symbols. It's not a comparison other than to say they're both symbols, which is fact.

So, we have another example of political pressure being applied in this manner by Jews. They're demanding we never, ever say anything that might be "offensive" to them. Problem is they're easily offended, massively offended.

They're not the only ones. Christians do it, Muslims do it, the Chinese do it all the time.

Muslims are also easily offended. So are Christians. So are Blacks. And so are you.

Folks accusing YOU of being anti-Semitic? Seriously?

Wow. Interesting post, especially from you. In another few years you are going to tell us the media is skewing the perception of reality and you have decided to vote for Trump's re-election.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Muslims are also easily offended. So are Christians. So are Blacks. And so are you.

I'm not. But yes, I wrote (if you had bothered to read what I wrote) that Christians and Muslims are also easily offended.

It's kind of like blasphemy, when they really can't get away with blasphemy, they try this new tactic.

Folks accusing YOU of being anti-Semitic? Seriously?

Wow. Interesting post, especially from you. In another few years you are going to tell us the media is skewing the perception of reality and you have decided to vote for Trump's re-election.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, the media has always skewed the perception of reality. However I would never vote Republican or Democrat, I like my soul.

I'm not. But yes, I wrote (if you had bothered to read what I wrote) that Christians and Muslims are also easily offended.

It's kind of like blasphemy, when they really can't get away with blasphemy, they try this new tactic.
So if you agree that other religions are just as easily offended, if not more in the case of Muslims, why pick on Jews? Are you one of THOSE people?

So if you agree that other religions are just as easily offended, if not more in the case of Muslims, why pick on Jews? Are you one of THOSE people?

Am I picking on Jews?

Why would a thread on Christians doing this be a thread of Christians doing this? A thread on Muslims doing this be a thread of Muslims doing this? But a thread of Jews doing this is me picking on Jews?

Wait, it's ironic, isn't it? The very thing I'm talking about, whinging and moaning about things in order to stop people talking about it, is what I'm getting accused of if I talk about Jews doing this.

Am I picking on Jews?

Why would a thread on Christians doing this be a thread of Christians doing this? A thread on Muslims doing this be a thread of Muslims doing this? But a thread of Jews doing this is me picking on Jews?

Wait, it's ironic, isn't it? The very thing I'm talking about, whinging and moaning about things in order to stop people talking about it, is what I'm getting accused of if I talk about Jews doing this.
Admit it, you hate Jews. The question is why? You an arab?

Am I picking on Jews?

Haha, nice one dude.

No, I don't hate any racial, national, ethnic group.

I hate assholes. If you're black and an asshole, I hate you because you're an asshole. If you're white and an asshole, I hate you because you're an asshole. If you're female and an asshole then I hate you because you're an asshole.

What I do not tolerate is people trying to force their opinion on you. That might make this person an asshole.

Am I picking on Jews?

Haha, nice one dude.

I hate assholes. If you're black and an asshole, I hate you because you're an asshole. If you're white and an asshole, I hate you because you're an asshole. If you're female and an asshole then I hate you because you're an asshole.

What I do not tolerate is people trying to force their opinion on you. That might make this person an asshole.
What do you have against assholes? You homophobic?

Am I picking on Jews?

Haha, nice one dude.

What do you have against assholes? You homophobic?

I think you'll find that heterosexuals also have them.

What do I have against assholes? I think they're assholes.

Low IQ poster starts a thread called "The Jews are at it again", and then wonders why people call him an antisemite.

I guess if he had the intelligence necessary to figure out that one, he wouldn't be an antisemite to begin with.

Okay, I got called an anti-Semite because I was talking about how History is a narrative and not just facts.

My example for this point was that Jews suffered 6 million murders by the Nazis in the period 1933-1945, but that in the US every year billions of animals are murdered for food by humans.

Clearly the number of billions is a lot more than millions, and clearly this is done in a shorter time frame, one year compared to about 12 years.

Most people would see the Holocaust as being far worse than the killing of animals for human consumption. The pure facts would suggest that it's the other way around. The narrative of History here is more important than the facts.

I also got called an anti-Semite because I said I worked for some rich Jews.
I worked at this place which was exclusive for Jews, you could not be a member without being Jews. Also you have to be absolutely loaded. You could not get in without paying what would, to me, be more than I earn in a year, and you'd have to pay a lot more on top of that. Basically, everyone there was at the very least a multi-millionaire, some may have been billionaires.

Well, here's going for a third time of not being anti-Semitic but getting called an anti-Semite, not because I'm anti-Semitic, but because some people find it politically convenient to get their own way by calling people anti-Semitic, not necessarily directly, but more or less.

I also got angry when the Jews managed to get a high school teacher in TAIWAN of all places fired because his school taught kids about the Nazis by doing a little parade.

FA chief Martin Glenn apologises after 'offensive and inappropriate' Star of David and Nazi swastika comparisons

English soccer. Would you believe it?

The top manager in the English league is called Guardiola. He played for and managed Barcelona to great success, and now manages the oil rich Manchester City.

Guardiola is from Catalonia, and he's really pissed with the Spanish government for being a bunch of fuckheads. So he wears a little yellow ribbon thing to show his support.

However, like the NBA has done, politics is to be kept out of sport. The English, Scots, Welsh had a big fight with UEFA over wearing poppies. Sort of political, especially for the Catholics in Ireland. But they won that fight. But they're threatening Guardiola, but he's a little too good for them to get into a full flight.

So, FA chief Martin Glenn basically said:

“We have rewritten Law 4 of the game so that things like a poppy are OK but things that are going to be highly divisive are not.

That could be strong religious symbols, it could be the Star of David, it could the hammer and sickle, it could be a swastika, anything like Robert Mugabe on your shirt – these are the things we don’t want.”

All of a sudden the Jewish Council is on their backs, demanding that this be taken as an insult. Personally I can't see a comparison at all. He talked about religious symbols and included some rather well known symbols. It's not a comparison other than to say they're both symbols, which is fact.

So, we have another example of political pressure being applied in this manner by Jews. They're demanding we never, ever say anything that might be "offensive" to them. Problem is they're easily offended, massively offended.

They're not the only ones. Christians do it, Muslims do it, the Chinese do it all the time.

Perhaps the problem was that the Star of David was included in a list that, otherwise, contained people and symbols generally considered to be 'bad' in Western thought. The hammer and sickle of the Soviet Union, the enemy of the cold war; the swastika is self-explanatory; and Mugabe, who has been accused of crimes against humanity, and of being a corrupt, racist dictator.

It's still being easily offended, but it was also a poorly thought out comment.

Oh, and yes, making the title of the thread "The Jews are at it again" certainly hints at either anti-semitism or trolling. ;)

THE JEWS ARE COMING!! THE JEWS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Quick! Hide WeirdFridge!!! :biggrin:

I%2BSaid%2BA%2BGlass%2BOf%2BJuice%2B-%2BNot%2BGas%2BThe%2BJews.jpeg

I'm not so sure about Christians being easily offended, at least not in comparison to Jews and Muslims. When is the last time a christian went and suicide bombed a place because someone drew a cartoon of Jesus? Does the press rush to the defense of Christians every time someone says something mean about them?

I'm not so sure about Christians being easily offended, at least not in comparison to Jews and Muslims. When is the last time a christian went and suicide bombed a place because someone drew a cartoon of Jesus? Does the press rush to the defense of Christians every time someone says something mean about them?
Any time anyone mentions gun control, Christians go bezerk. :biggrin:

Not all gun owners are Christian and not all Christians own guns. Thats like saying all Muslims are terrorists and all Jews are banking executives.

Not all gun owners are Christian and not all Christians own guns. Thats like saying all Muslims are terrorists and all Jews are banking executives.
All Muslims ARE terrorists. Especially Sunni Muslims.

All Muslims ARE terrorists. Especially Sunni Muslims.

I'm no fan of Islam but that's obviously not the case otherwise they would have suicide bombed themselves into extinction by now.

Forum List

Back