The jewish/zionist/CFR campaign against The Donald now features attacks on Melania's looks LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Julia Ioffe, who could use a nose job, scribbled down an article published in GQ a rag we all thought was out of business 20 years ago that attacked The Donald's wife. She is getting pwnd on her Twitter...

Julia Ioffe on Twitter

Julia Ioffe, who could use a nose job, scribbled down an article published in GQ a rag we all thought was out of business 20 years ago that attacked The Donald's wife. She is getting pwnd on her Twitter...
r...

Julia Ioffe on Twitter

Julia Ioffe on Twitter
That's a very easy way to go thru life, isn't it? If anything goes wrong, you need not think or do research.
Just blame it on the Jews.There are really gullible people out there who will actually believe it.

Apparently, she's much smarter and much better educated than her husband. Yeah, that's not saying much but, be that as it may -

She comes from a long line of Communists.
She's sitting on a gold mine (wink wink) and knows it.

Trumpery always favors foreigners over Americans. He hires illegals and foreigners, and sends his own business to China, Mexico and Bangladesh. (RWNJ hypocrites don't mind this.)

Trumpery chooses women from countries where they are second class citizens. No accident there.

Bottom line is he has no place in the White House and neither does she.

I'd rather not have a foreign ho as First Lady.

Too bad your standards aren't up to par.

Trump's wife is a great and classy woman. It will be a welcomed change from the classless Michelle Obama!

Our FLOTUS is beautiful. She has fought for things the RWNJs hate - our children and our vets.

THAT is why they hate her.
Her eat healthy campaign is honorable and a worthy cause. But classy she is not. Note: I didn't attack her looks.

Forum List

Back