(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
-Waits for lefty nut "omg lol loooook how white the GOP is BS-

Go ahead....try that deflection.......

By Ronald Brownstein
Friday, January 7, 2011 | 6:05 a.m.

By any standard, white voters’ rejection of Democrats in November’s elections was daunting and even historic.

Fully 60 percent of whites nationwide backed Republican candidates for the House of Representatives; only 37 percent supported Democrats, according to the National Election Poll exit poll conducted by Edison Research. Not even in Republicans’ 1994 congressional landslide did they win that high a percentage of the white vote.

Moreover, those results may understate the extent of the white flight from the Democratic Party, according to a National Journal analysis of previously unpublished exit-poll data provided by Edison Research.

The new data show that white voters not only strongly preferred Republican House and Senate candidates but also registered deep disappointment with President Obama’s performance, hostility toward the cornerstones of the current Democratic agenda, and widespread skepticism about the expansive role for Washington embedded in the party’s priorities. On each of those questions, minority voters expressed almost exactly the opposite view from whites.

NationalJournal.com - White Flight - Friday, January 7, 2011

:eusa_eh:

Republicans getting most of their votes from white people is supposed to be surprising or something?

You read it wrong...

Most whites voted republican was the crux of the story....not most GOP votes were white.

Why do they come out with lopsided stories like this?

Is there no more basic integrety in journalism?

How did blacks vote
How did hispanics vote and how did each group of hispanics broke
How did Asians vote
What about American Indians
Hindus
immagrants.

on and on, but no, all we get is those filthy white people hate darkies so they vote republican

fuckin boring.

:eusa_eh:

Republicans getting most of their votes from white people is supposed to be surprising or something?

You read it wrong...

Most whites voted republican was the crux of the story....not most GOP votes were white.

Still don't see how that is supposed to be a surprise. Most VOTERS voted republican and most VOTERS are white.

thats a different situation...you are NOW explaining why the numbers are as they are.

But your first response was different. Yoiu made a statement that did not address the numbers so I corrected you.

No harm. Your second expanation pretty much closes the thread in my eyes.

Very telling and ominous news for the Jackasses. Especially since whites are STILL THE MAJORITY, and will be by 2012 too.

I serve as awesome, shining proof that not all minorities are mind fucked by Jackass BS, so this news is even greater.

Very telling and ominous news for the Jackasses. Especially since whites are STILL THE MAJORITY, and will be by 2012 too.

I serve as awesome, shining proof that not all minorities are mind fucked by Jackass BS, so this news is even greater.

Wow... Awesome, Shining proof? Haha... you're entertaining, albeit, full of yourself, but entertaining.

Last edited:

Actually, you serve as a shining example of what stupidity look like. On the bright side, both sides have more than their fair share of drooling fools.

Actually, you serve as a shining example of what stupidity look like. On the bright side, both sides have more than their fair share of drooling fools.

and the [r]etarded1 wonders why he gets negged and starts to cry. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back