"""The Instigator"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, it`s in Black & White, Obama is the reason behind the Hate!!!
Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

sheeesh Obama did NOT invent HATRED-----Historically
there is all kind of controversy as to WHO DID IT FIRST.
When I was young (long ago) some of the developments in
my field were being claimed by the RUSKIES. I read the koran about age 19 or 20-----the translator, Pickthal---wrote a forward attributing the INVENTION of charity and a whole bunch of other social issues to MUHUMMAD (weird--
but he did) Lots of people worked on hatred for a very long
period of time---historically-----as to innovations, I would be
more inclined to award the NOBEL prize to HILLARY.
I hate that bitch

Last edited:
Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"
Of course he is. His political roots are planted in the Anti America propaganda of hate groups like the Weather Underground and BL church he spent 20 years in.

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"
Of course he is. His political roots are planted in the Anti America propaganda of hate groups like the Weather Underground and BL church he spent 20 years in.

OK!!!! but HE DID NOT INVENT IT--------he just does it----sorta unconsciously--------I have an impression that his better
half is MORE COGNIZANT-------I wonder how she and hillside get along-------I wonder if Hillsie, Michelle and Huma engage
in threesomes. -----deep in the current situation-----I am seeing-------a cohort of ----'naughty ladies'

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

OK!!!! but HE DID NOT INVENT IT--------he just does it----sorta unconsciously--------I have an impression that his better
half is MORE COGNIZANT-------I wonder how she and hillside get along-------I wonder if Hillsie, Michelle and Huma engage
in threesomes. -----deep in the current situation-----I am seeing-------a cohort of ----'naughty ladies'
I doubt it's subconsciously .

And Eww brain bleach.

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

I doubt it's subconsciously .

And Eww brain bleach.

lots of stuff is DONE because some woman -----MAKES THE MAN DO IT. Keep in mind-----our dear Obamoid-----did not
have strong daddy figures growing up-------mama and grandma made him what he is today---------I wonder a bit about mama.
As to BILL------do you remember------HILLSIE blamed his
"indiscretions" on his MAMA and GRANDMA

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

So now we know you are the sock called tiggered...

Police-target-600-CI.jpg

"GTP"

So now we know you are the sock called tiggered...

be not intimidated

Forum List

Back