The infamous "N" word among other things

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Well, we need to calm down and relax. So lets address that pesky English problem. We cant say the "n" word? Why the hell not? (reminded me of a Geo. Carlin skit), so You are offended, life goes ON. Lets segue here: English IS a European white language. Blacks can't use it any more. We are taking it back. No, blacks need to learn Swahili or a valid African language and get a translator. No more English for blacks. And lets say, MONEY, the white capitalist construct. Wait a holy minute, MONEY! Blacks can't use money either, strictly a white capitalist thing. Supermarkets. Again a white construct. Oh and, no more um say, welfare or food stamps for blacks, a white construct. Blacks can hunt deer and rabbits to support their families/ tribes by using spears or bows and arrows in the woods instead. Because guns are a European white thing. Just how far are we willing to take this stupidity?

Last edited:
. . . the almighty United States Constitution was made by and for white people. Just ask any Black Power activist, and they will explain it for you; but they can't figure out the next step.

• Banned
. . . the almighty United States Constitution was made by and for white people. Just ask any Black Power activist, and they will explain it for you; but they can't figure out the next step.
I was being facetious, but in your case I make an exception.

Well, we need to calm down and relax. So lets address that pesky English problem. We cant say the "n" word? Why the hell not? (reminded me of a Geo. Carlin skit), so You are offended, life goes ON. Lets segue here: English IS a European white language. Blacks can't use it any more. We are taking it back. No, blacks need to learn Swahili or a valid African language and get a translator. No more English for blacks. And lets say, MONEY, the white capitalist construct. Wait a holy minute, MONEY! Blacks can't use money either, strictly a white capitalist thing. Supermarkets. Again a white construct. Oh and, no more um say, welfare or food stamps for blacks, a white construct. Blacks can hunt deer and rabbits to support their families/ tribes by using spears or bows and arrows in the woods instead. Because guns are a European white thing. Just how far are we willing to take this stupidity?
You forgot blow guns. Those should be legal too, same thing with knives but I'm not at all sure about steel or other alloys, maybe that should be out of bounds too.

Just when you think there aren't enough fucking stupid, racist troll threads, to the rescue comes..........

It costs that much just for you to not be a racist jerk to black people?

• Banned
I love this faux black intellectual use of English mumbo jumbo . Intersectionalism, Micro aggression, white fragility. Weaponizing the language. Those phonies remind me of Luis Carroll's "Frumios Bandersnatch" poem. make up stuff and see what sticks.

Ok. About that "N" word, why would you want to say it? It's a divisive word within the black community. You can say whatever you want but damn it's tacky. I absolutely wouldn't want to stand in your way of using it. Also, firearms...............China.

2016. I walk into Walmart. A black male at the intercom next to entrance uses the entire storewide intercom system (yells out "yo nigg*s!) and flashes gang signs. This same store has the highest crime crate in the entire United States. I want white America to take back English. Blacks can only use black African languages. No more "N" word for anyone.

I use the "N" word in it's proper context ... isn't the English language used for exchanging ideas? ... it seems a shame to use it to sew distrust and anger each other ... The "N" word is especially good for conjuring up imagery of harsh and brutal slavery ... tell a woman her kids treat her like a ******, she'll get the idea right prompt ... as a landlord, it's the same to say "no children allowed" as "no ****** allowed", both are that offensive to our society ...

It's an English word, no law says we can't use it ...

ETA: I see the server is parsing my comment ... I'll replace the offending words with actual asterisks ... my apologies to those in charge of such matters ...

ETA II: There is a law that says we have to post within the rules of this server ... it's USMB's 1st Amendment rights here ...

ETA III I should stop digging and climb out of this hole I dug for myself ... again, my apologies ...

Last edited:
Ok. About that "N" word, why would you want to say it? It's a divisive word within the black community. You can say whatever you want but damn it's tacky. I absolutely wouldn't want to stand in your way of using it. Also, firearms...............China.
If we agree to pay their blackmail reparations money....what will they agree to give us in return?

2016. I walk into Walmart. A black male at the intercom next to entrance uses the entire storewide intercom system (yells out "yo nigg*s!) and flashes gang signs. This same store has the highest crime crate in the entire United States. I want white America to take back English. Blacks can only use black African languages. No more "N" word for anyone.
That's it? That's your reason?
I can see white America eager to return to centre. It will make great theatre.

Forum List

Back