The Indians choked? Holy fuck..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I wasn't even paying attention to the playoffs (boycotting all sports except college football ) damn I thought no way they were going to lose the world series this year.

They did well the first two games, then they fizzled. It was painful to watch.

Was fun to watch. I got +255 on the Yankees last night. With C.C pitching and the way they handled Kluber last time out, it was an easy bet. I;m glad I made it.

I wasn't even paying attention to the playoffs (boycotting all sports except college football ) damn I thought no way they were going to lose the world series this year.
I did,i thought they would at LEAST make it though and lose to the dodgers who you would think would make it this year.this seems to be their year the same way it was the cubs last year,i never thought they would fizzle to them either,how pathetic.

I did,i thought they would at LEAST make it though and lose to the dodgers who you would think would make it this year.this seems to be their year the same way it was the cubs last year,i never thought they would fizzle to them either,how pathetic.

Like everyone I thought they were a lock like my cubies last year..i am not to interested now..

You were right. There is no way they can lose the World Series this year.

Cleveland is lucky to be in the playoffs at all, given MLB's structure.
True fee agency is good and right. Problem is that big markets end up with an unfair advantage as a result. That's why the Yankees and Red Sox and Cubs and Dodgers have made the playoffs incessantly since the 1994 strike. There need to be more franchises in NY and the eastern corridor especially.
No surprise that the last four teams standing this season are the largest metropolises in the country.

Forum List

Back