The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

As horrific as it sounds it is more possible than the impossible.

All the theories are more probable than impossible yet the NIST findings are infinitely more probable than any of the CTs which have been floated by the 9/11 CT Movement since 9/11.
The trick is to apply the same level of skepticism to those CTs that you apply to the NIST report.

NIST has finally released their final report into the collapse of Building 7, which collapsed inexplicably on 9/11. The New York Times quoted Sunder who said, "[The] reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery... It did not collapse from explosives or fuel oil fires.” Earlier, Sunder was scratching his head, saying, "We’ve had trouble getting a handle on Building No. 7." Similarly, the collapse baffled FEMA who lamely concluded, "The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence.” In other words, despite the fact that FEMA claimed a diesel fuel explosion would have been improbable, NIST is now asserting that mere "fires" knocked down WTC 7? As NIST admits, this would be the "first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building."

Arabesque: 9/11 Truth: NIST Concludes "Fire" Caused WTC 7 ?Collapse? when FEMA Report Concluded Fuel Tank Explosion had "low probability? of Knocking Down Tower

That NIST report was "finally" released 5 years ago and in all the time since, no evidence of a CD or a conspiracy to rig any WTC building has been uncovered. Are you suggesting GWB and a Girl Scout troop did the nasty deed during a weekend jamboree?

Last edited:
We are being asked to believe that not only was 1 WTC "preloaded" beforehand with what is it again
thermal nuclear something or other but 2 WTC as well and oh yeah 7 WTC was loaded up with explosives...C'mon guys.

How did the planners of this vast conspiracy know that 7 WTC was going to be damaged in the attack? How did they know to load that building with explosives?...

Or maybe every building south of Canal street was loaded up just to be safe.
Are those buildings still wired with explosives.

All these years later and still not one person with a guilty conscience,a deathbed confession of their involvement.

This huge undertaking and not one news organization has done any investigating.
The only people talking about this are the few here who seem to believe that some great plan was in play.

Last edited:
world trade tower seven is very hard to accept as an accidental free fall drop.

I dont think about it much any more as we will likely never get the truth on it.

for it to fall into its own footprint in freefall time just by accident is alot to accept.

Especially when the people who ran the country at the time have been proven to have repetedly lied to the American people in matters of life and death.

You can accpt it TM because it didn't happen. The facade had 2.25 seconds of free fall. If you look at truther videos of 7 falling you will not see the first 8 seconds where the east Penthouse falls into the center of the building...

And it wasn't exactly in it's own footprint, it hit several other buildings...

Do some homework then tell us why they call this a punch out hole.... HINT: It's not because the nose of the plane hit it.

punchout_rv.jpg

I dont think about it much any more as we will likely never get the truth on it.

for it to fall into its own footprint in freefall time just by accident is alot to accept.

Especially when the people who ran the country at the time have been proven to have repetedly lied to the American people in matters of life and death.

so here's the deal. at the top of both trade centers there were huge concrete platforms. these platforms were the size of the building, a full square block. they were installed as a base for the massive communications towers on top of each of the buildings. when the floors the planes crashed into gave out and collapsed these massive blocks started their downward motion and acted like a wedge splitting the building as they dropped. and that is what caused the buildings to collapse the way they did. it was basically like splitting a log.

so here's the deal. at the top of both trade centers there were huge concrete platforms. these platforms were the size of the building, a full square block. they were installed as a base for the massive communications towers on top of each of the buildings. when the floors the planes crashed into gave out and collapsed these massive blocks started their downward motion and acted like a wedge splitting the building as they dropped. and that is what caused the buildings to collapse the way they did. it was basically like splitting a log.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3AxVZs31g]9/11 Buildings crashed to ground zero @ free fall speed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3AxVZs31g]9/11 Buildings crashed to ground zero @ free fall speed - YouTube[/ame]

except given the fact that items fall at 98m/sec and the center was 400 meters tall the guys calculation of the time is would take to fall is more than twice what it would be. more liberal spin

except given the fact that items fall at 98m/sec and the center was 400 meters tall the guys calculation of the time is would take to fall is more than twice what it would be. more liberal spin

9.8 meters a seconded Einstein

9.8 meters a seconded Einstein

so you are trying to tell me if a crane fell off the top of the world trade center it is going to take 40 seconds to reach the ground

f we look at this in a purely Newtonian way:
Assuming you have no vertical speed at the start, and using gravitonic acceleration of 9.8 m/s2 (exact value varies depending on your location on the planet), such a fall would take approx. 8.6 seconds. By that time you'll be going over 152 mph.
Realistically, you would slow down due to atmospheric friction. Skydivers tend to reach a certain maximum speed (before the chute is opened), which btw lies above and beyond what you could reach in 1200 feet.
There are actually record attempts for reaching the maximum possible speed (where the skydiver plummets head first as an arrow to minimise the resistance on the body).
I don't know the full effects of such friction, but can guess that over a height of 1200 feet this won't prolong your fall to beyond 9 seconds.

How long does it take to fall 1200 feet

So you figure someone figured out how to drop 7 in roughly its own footprint, managed to rig the building without anyone noticing, timed the alleged CD to coincide with the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers, and did it all without anyone breathing a word of it? I thought you don't subscribe to silly CTs.

As horrific as it sounds it is more possible than the impossible.

All the theories are more probable than impossible yet the NIST findings are infinitely more probable than any of the CTs which have been floated by the 9/11 CT Movement since 9/11.
The trick is to apply the same level of skepticism to those CTs that you apply to the NIST report.

I am not defending a conspiracy theory, you are. And what was the NIST "finding"? That the building fell due to fire but the NIST doesn't know the mechanics of the failure. Like saying fairies did it. It's non sensical on its face yet that is the CT you subscribe to. You are free to believe in fairies, but it's a lie.

Just as a reminder you believe that every column failed at the same moment on each floor and each floor in succession. IMPOSSIBLE!

Why do you conclude the perps had very little resources? Are you still buying the official conspiracy theory? The evidence is that WTC7 was brought down by people with immense resources.

If you go by the official story then the Bush administration FAILED to listen to our top terror experts and through ignorance allowed a few men with a little training to attack America on its own soil killing thousands of people.

That is if you take their story as fact.

they either lied or they were completely incompetant.

mmmmmm, I hate to burst you lib spin bubble but the entered the country and did the actual training under Clintons watch.

I have no sacred cows, if Clinton is implicated so be it. Lets have a real prosecutor with subpoena power do a criminal investigation, or we can keep on living the lie.

And there you have it. Truthmatters agrees with the CTpeople. That should tell you how crazy your beliefs really are.

Wrong, if truth matters agreed with the contract theorists he would agree with you. You are after all the one defending the conspiracy theory.

"Contract theory?" You are reduced to playing silly semantics because your little 9/11 CT Movement has so little of substance to offer. Once you get beyond whining about the NIST report you quickly run out of steam.

A simple slip of the tongue or keyboard as it were. I meant conspiracy. I noticed it after I posted. I should have known you would jump on it because you are desperate and clutching at straws. By the way as a member of the official conspiracy movement you have nothing to offer in response to my having debunked your "the fairies did it" response.

You have merely played with yourself in public and you still haven't explained who you would charge and what you would use for evidence.

I just gave you a giant piece of evidence, the impossibility of WTC7 collapsing due to fire. As for who, more facts must be proven.

Not only have you failed to prove the impossibility of 7's collapse, 9/11 already proved your supposition to be flawed. BTW, where and how would you gather facts about who else was involved?

You are wrong I did prove it. You have failed to offer any evidence that my facts are wrong. Let me guess, you forgot the facts.
1. No steel modern steel frame high rise building has EVER collapsed due to fire.
2. Video of WTC7 displays all the characteristics of controlled demolition' namely sudden, immediate and symmetrical collapse in a straight downward direction through the path of greatest resistance.
3. Comparison to a high rise building which was on fire (Windsor Tower, Madrid Spain) which had limited failure of some structural members bears no resemblance to WTC7 except they were both modern steel frame high rise buildings.

Rebut these facts with something other than the fairies did it.

You have merely played with yourself in public and you still haven't explained who you would charge and what you would use for evidence.

I just gave you a giant piece of evidence, the impossibility of WTC7 collapsing due to fire. As for who, more facts must be proven.

Not only have you failed to prove the impossibility of 7's collapse, 9/11 already proved your supposition to be flawed. BTW, where and how would you gather facts about who else was involved?

So you believe something happened for the first time ever with out it being proven? That is the definition of gullible.

Mass murder? How many do you believe died as a result of 7's collapse?

Clearly it was not a coincidence that WTC7 fell on 911' the chances of that are infinitesimal. The events are connected.

7 not only collapsed as part of the attack on the Twin Towers, it collapsed as a direct result of it.

What, the damaged curtain wall theory again? Or is it the moderate office fire of unknown origins?

Your theory looks like Swiss cheese.

Soooo, from one side of your mouth you admit you haven't the facts to form a CT and from the other you promote your CD CT. Interesting. :cuckoo:

Soooo your having trouble following a line of reasoning. I have proven a fact, barring any contrary evidence from you or anyone else, it is impossible that WTC7 fell as a result of fire. Therefore your conspiracy theory is debunked. As for filling the blanks as to who, why etc, again we need evidence tested in court to form a theory.

In the 11+ years since 9/11 no evidence of CD has been uncovered nor has any of a conspiracy beyond that of the known perps.
You've proven nothing as the reality of 7's collapse debunks your "impossible" dream and in order to have a criminal trial you will have to charge someone with a crime.
Who would you charge and with what crime?

This is what prosecutors do, they use forensic evidence and test it in court. I'm not going to propose a theory as the all the facts have not been established. The crime? Pretty obvious, murder, destruction of public and private property, and I'm sure the prosecutor could come up other charges.

BTW there is no statute of limitations on murder.

NIST has finally released their final report into the collapse of Building 7, which collapsed inexplicably on 9/11. The New York Times quoted Sunder who said, "[The] reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery... It did not collapse from explosives or fuel oil fires.” Earlier, Sunder was scratching his head, saying, "We’ve had trouble getting a handle on Building No. 7." Similarly, the collapse baffled FEMA who lamely concluded, "The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence.” In other words, despite the fact that FEMA claimed a diesel fuel explosion would have been improbable, NIST is now asserting that mere "fires" knocked down WTC 7? As NIST admits, this would be the "first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building."

Arabesque: 9/11 Truth: NIST Concludes "Fire" Caused WTC 7 ?Collapse? when FEMA Report Concluded Fuel Tank Explosion had "low probability? of Knocking Down Tower

That NIST report was "finally" released 5 years ago and in all the time since, no evidence of a CD or a conspiracy to rig any WTC building has been uncovered. Are you suggesting GWB and a Girl Scout troop did the nasty deed during a weekend jamboree?

Also in that time the NIST did not look for any evidence.

There none so blind as those that will not see.

We are being asked to believe that not only was 1 WTC "preloaded" beforehand with what is it again
thermal nuclear something or other but 2 WTC as well and oh yeah 7 WTC was loaded up with explosives...C'mon guys.

How did the planners of this vast conspiracy know that 7 WTC was going to be damaged in the attack? How did they know to load that building with explosives?...

Or maybe every building south of Canal street was loaded up just to be safe.
Are those buildings still wired with explosives.

All these years later and still not one person with a guilty conscience,a deathbed confession of their involvement.

This huge undertaking and not one news organization has done any investigating.
The only people talking about this are the few here who seem to believe that some great plan was in play.

Looks like a big conspiracy, for which we need a criminal investigation. Or we can keep on with your official conspiracy theory even though I have debunked a major part of it (WTC7)

When you remove what is impossible, what is left must be the truth.

Shocking. But I won't go on living the lie.

Shocking that the media is so cowed. Perhaps some are implicated or maybe they too are afraid of being accused of wearing tin foil hats from the likes of people like you.

You can accpt it TM because it didn't happen. The facade had 2.25 seconds of free fall. If you look at truther videos of 7 falling you will not see the first 8 seconds where the east Penthouse falls into the center of the building...

And it wasn't exactly in it's own footprint, it hit several other buildings...

What do you think you are proving? Regardless of the number of seconds, it was only seconds. Did you bother to look at the Windsor Tower fire? That is what a major high rise fire looks like.

What do you think caused the penthouse to fall in the first place?

Forum List

Back