The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Dems, Blocks Antics as Trial Starts

People don’t like to discuss blow jobs in public
Nor hunter biden
Not sure what you mean by that.

Schumer has asked for 4 witnesses.
Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Any reason you can think of that we shouldn’t hear from any of these people?
Not sure what you mean by that
You said something about Avennati in reply to my asking about witnesses.

I’m just listing the witnesses being called. Are you comparing witnesses to Avennati or something else?

82715552_10218314814853117_3427329824274776064_n.jpg

I wonder what they consider a “dishonest, crooked stunt”?
ANYTHING a DIM DEM would attempt...........

Like calling witnesses...
How many witnesses testified publicly during the Clinton trial?

Zero sound about right?

People don’t like to discuss blow jobs in public
YOU do...but then the debate is are you a PEOPLE?....ROTFLMFAO!

An avenatti type of character would absolutely qualify.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Sure asshole. That was the Houses Job, trial is Senates job, NOT CALLING WITNESSES....Seems PENCIL NECK FUCKED UP!!!
Last time I checked, witnesses are called at trials.

Are they not?

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Sure asshole. That was the Houses Job, trial is Senates job, NOT CALLING WITNESSES....Seems PENCIL NECK FUCKED UP!!!

Are they not?
How many testified publicly during the Clinton trial?

Zero sound about right?

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?
Is this a CRIMINAL TRIAL???...How many times have we heard it is a political trial....HUGE DIFFERENCE! IF YOU think IT IS CRIMINAL quote us the law and statutes that were broken....I Haven't seen or heard of any!

Not true [actually lie would better describe it], you used a typical liberal ploy and reworded what you claimed you said and what I replied to

I’m just listing the witnesses being called. Are you comparing witnesses to Avennati or something else?
Rewording again [Anotehr lie actually], it would be impossible for me to do that since I made the Avenati claim before you posted the list of witnesses...And you are the only one in this conversation who did the ridiculous comparing so that you could shift the conversation away from the example I gave but you want to ignore.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?
Is this a CRIMINAL TRIAL???...How many times have we heard it is a political trial....HUGE DIFFERENCE! IF YOU think IT IS CRIMINAL quote us the law and statutes that were broken....I Haven't seen or heard of any!

No, I don’t think it’s a criminal trial, but every impeachment trial has included witnesses.

It’s not a trial.

1.) No violations of US Code were even committed.

2.) The only responsibility The Senate has is to review The Evidence The House Presented to them and vote HR 1 up or down.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?

Last edited:

Not true [actually lie would better describe it], you used a typical liberal ploy and reworded what you claimed you said and what I replied to

Rewording again [Anotehr lie actually], it would be impossible for me to do that since I made the Avenati claim before you posted the list of witnesses...And you are the only one in this conversation who did the ridiculous comparing so that you could shift the conversation away from the example I gave but you want to ignore.
I have no idea how to decipher your statements. Sorry, I’m not reading your mind.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?

No, I don’t think it’s a criminal trial, but every impeachment trial has included witnesses.
Clinton's trial had 3. All testified behind closed doors, and the Dimwingers released the excerpts they wanted to.

You good with that this time around?

That’s not actually true, and The Senate Review of The House Evidence doe not require anyone to interview any additional witnesses.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?

Only in bi-partisan impeachment trials, cooter.
And this ain't one of em'!
The Senate has this one covered...:abgg2q.jpg:

These were not actually witnesses. They were persons who submitted written statements and they were asked to expound on them behind closed doors.

Mulvaney
Bolton
Blair
Duffey

Are they not?

Clinton's trial had 3. All testified behind closed doors, and the Dimwingers released the excerpts they wanted to.

You good with that this time around?

Forum List

Back