The Impeached President trump Has Been Made Angry

The impeached president trump has his panties in a knot because a FOX Noise talking head attempted to improve her credibility as a journalist by reporting a small measure of truth.

The dissemination of facts is a rarity at FOX Noise.‭ ‬So the talking head offering facts concerning the impeached president trump’s shameful exhibitions denigrating living military service members and those who have been killed broke every rule in the FOX Noise playbook.

The FOX Noise talking head disobeyed FOX Noise management when she failed to rewrite events to put a positive spin on the RWNJs‭’ ‬orange-tinted hero’s ongoing disrespect for military service personnel.

As commander-in-chief of the military,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s history of draft-dodging has been erased from the memories of his devoted fanatics,‭ ‬which includes those veterans who served in the United States‭’ ‬defeat in South Vietnam.‭ ‬These millions of devoted fanatics have joined with their cult leader in demanding the FOX Noise talking head be fired.‭

There is also a strong belief among his devoted fanatics that the FOX Noise talking head’s actions gave substantial aid and comfort to the enemies of the impeached president trump,‭ ‬so she should face a charge of treason.

I heard a reporter at the White House say she saw a private delivery truck offload several palettes of butthurt cream, taken in through a side delivery door.

Oh, and Trump doesn't wear panties.
He wears diapers.

ESdRfwBX0AADBj7.jpg:large

Fox is conservative in name only. Any commentator actually making inroads gets axed unless they top ratings, like Hannity, Carson and a few others.
Lol, now Fox is now a RINO! Never thought I'd see the day?

Has been for quite some time. Ask Chris Wallace...

I thought they were supposed to be a "fair and balanced" news channel?
Except for the nightly line up of Trump piss-drinkers like Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham, the rest of them are sick of Donald, too.
Shepard Smith is getting his own news hour on CNBC this month.
Good for him.

The impeached president trump has his panties in a knot because a FOX Noise talking head attempted to improve her credibility as a journalist by reporting a small measure of truth.

The dissemination of facts is a rarity at FOX Noise.‭ ‬So the talking head offering facts concerning the impeached president trump’s shameful exhibitions denigrating living military service members and those who have been killed broke every rule in the FOX Noise playbook.

The FOX Noise talking head disobeyed FOX Noise management when she failed to rewrite events to put a positive spin on the RWNJs‭’ ‬orange-tinted hero’s ongoing disrespect for military service personnel.

As commander-in-chief of the military,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s history of draft-dodging has been erased from the memories of his devoted fanatics,‭ ‬which includes those veterans who served in the United States‭’ ‬defeat in South Vietnam.‭ ‬These millions of devoted fanatics have joined with their cult leader in demanding the FOX Noise talking head be fired.‭

There is also a strong belief among his devoted fanatics that the FOX Noise talking head’s actions gave substantial aid and comfort to the enemies of the impeached president trump,‭ ‬so she should face a charge of treason.

You are definitely going to fit right in at fema camp.... :th_BlackHelicopter:
Why would a democrat be going to the FEMA camps?

donny is king when it comes to projection.

' The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.'
~ joseph goebbels

Goebbels at the 1934 Nuremberg Rally

talk about reverse psychology.
Your Queen Cankles did her College Thesis on Saul Alinsky.

Democrat politics are the politics of Alinsky.

And, you so ignorantly attempt to claim Trump is projecting.

There is a reason you Extremist are referred to as No/Low Information Leftist.

hillary has never been nor would ever be my 'queen' ...

donny had his sister do his homework & paid for his SAT scores...

brag on little trump humper - brag on

Jennifer Griffin is doing her job. Shes one of the most respected reporters on TV. But that being said, shes using anon sources that I'm sure exist, but that doesn't mean the sources aren't lying.

Jennifer Griffin is doing her job. Shes one of the most respected reporters on TV. But that being said, shes using anon sources that I'm sure exist, but that doesn't mean the sources aren't lying.

isn't one of them john kelly? wouldn't he say so if it wasn't true? & why did donny single him out if it weren't? hmmmmm....

what he supposedly said is so his M.O.

Fox is conservative in name only. Any commentator actually making inroads gets axed unless they top ratings, like Hannity, Carson and a few others.
Lol, now Fox is now a RINO! Never thought I'd see the day?

Has been for quite some time. Ask Chris Wallace...

I thought they were supposed to be a "fair and balanced" news channel?
Except for the nightly line up of Trump piss-drinkers like Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham, the rest of them are sick of Donald, too.
Shepard Smith is getting his own news hour on CNBC this month.
Good for him.

They are fair and balanced. They say good things about Trump. They say bad things.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PMSDNC they just say bad things about Trump. Not fair and balanced.

isn't one of them john kelly? wouldn't he say so if it wasn't true? & why did donny single him out if it weren't? hmmmmm....

No, none of griffins sources have been dislcosed.

But John Bolton, no fan of Trump, said it never happened and he never once heard Trump even say anything CLOSE.

hillary has never been nor would ever be my 'queen' ...

donny had his sister do his homework & paid for his SAT scores...

brag on little trump humper - brag on.
The fact that you ignored the Saul Alinsky fact did not go unnoticed .... :rolleyes:

' The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.'
~ joseph goebbels

Lol, when in doubt, attack Clinton.

But John Bolton, no fan of Trump, said it never happened and he never once heard Trump even say anything CLOSE.

why is donny going after kelly then?

~ joseph goebbels

Lol, when in doubt, attack Clinton.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

why is donny going after kelly then?

I have no idea, but he wasn't one of Jennifer G's sources.

Forum List

Back