The Illusion of Moral Decline

America has never been close and we certainly can't expect a party (Republican) who wants to elect a man who had to pay out 25 million for defrauding people facing 91 felony counts as President to make this nation moral.
A minimum easily of 80% of the people protesting/rioting in the inner cities the last several years are from teenage single mothers at the start. Those who vote...vote Pure Prog.

Not only are you racist but you have zero reading comprehension. That fact you will die is inevitable, and you are being replaced with people who value diversity versus fear it. They are moral and you should be proud.
What a load of horseshit

Delusional leftard social engineering fantasy

Stuff evolves. It doesn’t make you any more worthless to evolve. I don’t like when people call it a freeway. It’s an interstate. Do I fucking lose my mind over it?
Heiristocracy: Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

Because the people who rule us are so deficient in grammar, conformists try to claim that language evolves positively.

Your racist post is a better indication of the moral decline you are looking for. However, each year more of you old racist assholes die and the world is more moral. Get off my thread with your fuckshit asshole.

No? Do you look at little girls chests?

1703634311577.jpeg

Your racist post is a better indication of the moral decline you are looking for. However, each year more of you old racist assholes die and the world is more moral. Get off my thread with your fuckshit asshole.

Oh golly, what a tough guy you are.....

Forum List

Back