The "I still have POWER!" Thread

Went golfing this morning. Sunny, 68 degrees, no wind. We're getting a cold spell after today for the next couple of days here in Yuma. Hi's will be only be in lo 60's, then back to lo 70's on friday.

We had a let up, but it's raining ice again. Trip to the store was uneventful. Got some chili fixins, chicky wings, soup for the Mrs. and a Tribune for me. Daughter made scones- they came out flat but yummy- blueberry. Cooked up some rice for tomorrow's fried rice. Gonna put a log in the fireplace. :thup:
Still got powa!

It's clear, warm and breezy, the sand is soft and the ocean is so clear you can see the bottom, 35 feet down and looks like you can touch it from the boat. It'll be nap time when shore is reached.

GP60013.jpg

(Hey, a guy can dream can't he?)

The snow busted through Colorado yesterday. Had a little freezing rain before the snow so it's icy. We're now just left with bitter cold - meant to be -21 overnight. Kids are home from school and will be tomorrow.

I am surfin' the web, doing household chores and occasionally yelling to a lazy teenager to clean her room.

I'd like to try turning boiling water to snow later. Looks like a neat trick.

Forum List

Back