The hypocrisy of white racists

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

Blacks Should Never Automatically Forgive Their Oppressors

Then why the fuck do blacks vote for democrats?

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

PSSSST!! It's 2018. :biggrin:

Shut the hell up with your stupid ass whining.
Hate to disillusion you, but your OP is one big "ass whining"

(at least my complaint has some basis to it) :biggrin:

Nah, its a professor speaking based on historical fact. Your complaint has no basis.

Except in a forum full of racist whites.

PSSSST!! It's 2018. :biggrin:

Yep and we still see whites like you who think it's 1818,

Nah, its a professor speaking based on historical fact. Your complaint has no basis.

My complaint has 100% basis, and you know it >> ie. the "historical fact" of Affirmative Action (1968-2018)

As for the "racist" ....It is YOU.

98323781.gif

I've been done that way quite a few times. By whites. Because I'm black.
That's impossible. If you're black, you get affirmative action. Whites are the ones being discriminated against. You're the beneficiary.

It's funny how racists see things. They want to return to a system that provided favor to whites which excluded everyone else and they call Affirmative Action discrimination. Discrimination by race is exactly what they support when whites start taking about wanting to end Affirmative Action. Because that's what Affirmative Action was made to stop. And if not for Affirmative Action we'd still be in a system where only whites got all the jobs, all the admissions, all the contracts and all the promotions with no consideration of merit.

Let's not neglect my paternal ancestry > Hispanic (from Belize, Central America)

And I know what year it is. You're the one who's living in the past.

My complaint has 100% basis, and you know it >> ie. the "historical fact" of Affirmative Action (1968-2018)

As for the "racist" ....It is YOU.

Your complaint has no basis. That's what I know.

Then why are you fellows and gals not pissed about the enslavement of blacks by black Africans in Africa and sold to anyone buying?

Who says we aren't?

But we live in America, this discussion is about America, and your classic white boy deflection doesn't change that.
Looks to me like your latest race baiting whiner lie fest is back firing on you!

Let's not neglect my paternal ancestry > Hispanic (from Belize, Central America)

And I know what year it is. You're the one who's living in the past.

It's impossible to live in the past. You are here, a racist piece of crap in 2018 trying to tell me not to live in the past for talking about the racism that you display

Then why are you fellows and gals not pissed about the enslavement of blacks by black Africans in Africa and sold to anyone buying?

Who says we aren't?

But we live in America, this discussion is about America, and your classic white boy deflection doesn't change that.
Looks to me like your latest race baiting whiner lie fest is back firing on you!

I'm not the one here whining or race baiting.

Who says we aren't?

I'm not the one here whining or race baiting.
lol! That's all you ever do, and some very smart people have told you so and proven to the readers of this op just what a race baiting crock of dung you are. Carry on, just realize that most of us can see what a disgusting puppet you are.

It's funny how racists see things. They want to return to a system that provided favor to whites which excluded everyone else and they call Affirmative Action discrimination. Discrimination by race is exactly what they support when whites start taking about wanting to end Affirmative Action. Because that's what Affirmative Action was made to stop. And if not for Affirmative Action we'd still be in a system where only whites got all the jobs, all the admissions, all the contracts and all the promotions with no consideration of merit.

It's funny how racists see things. They want to return to a system that provided racial discrimination, and they're OK with it, as long as whites are the victims, and blacks are the beneficiaries, and they call it Affirmative Action.

Discrimination by race is exactly what they support, when blacks start taking about supporting Affirmative Action. Affirmative Action can't stop racial discrimination, because that's exactly what it is.

If not for Affirmative Action, we could be in a system where got all the jobs, all the admissions, all the contracts and all the promotions were dispensed upon consideration of merit, instead of race.

There could be AA based on economic class, which would help all needy people, but blacks want a racist system that favors THEM.

Who says we aren't?

So if it's about blacks in America, then you must be talking about Affirmative Action, so whites shouldn't forgive all the discrimination they've received for the past 50 years.

Nope, no forgiveness. Reparartions$$ are in order. Every white person must receive $50,000.

Multiple generations of slavery and 100 years of Jim Crow versus 50 years of legislation to correct it is discriminatory?

Leave the meth alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This did not happen in the 1800's.

Racist Says "Shut That N**ger Baby Up" And Slaps The 2 Yr Old Toddler In The Face

Forum List

Back