The Human Condition

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Considering that the vast majority of human's are ignorant boobs, being out of touch with their condition is probably a good thing.

In fact, if anyone has any advise as to DECREASING contact with the "Human Condition," I'd be delighted to hear it......

For example, this year I decided to begin going to a church ONCE a Month.

I made it to November.

Frankly, I just cannot fucking buy in: Sorry, wish I could, but I simply cannot. Too much association with the Human Condition.

Ironically, here I am.

I like boobs.

boobs_by_altoalt.jpg

See, this is one example of the sophistication of the human condition being only slightly higher than their closest genetic relatives. .....

chimpanzee-picture.jpg

Considering that the vast majority of human's are ignorant boobs, being out of touch with their condition is probably a good thing.

In fact, if anyone has any advise as to DECREASING contact with the "Human Condition," I'd be delighted to hear it......

For example, this year I decided to begin going to a church ONCE a Month.

I made it to November.

Frankly, I just cannot fucking buy in: Sorry, wish I could, but I simply cannot. Too much association with the Human Condition.

Ironically, here I am.
Too many people not tending to their own condition, who are far too intent on overseeing the condition of their neighbors (i.e. sticking their noses in where they don't belong).

Nothing wrong with America that several steaming Great Lakes ore ships full of MYOB couldn't cure.

I don't see where MYOB would involve any of that.

Being informed ≠ being a busybody do-gooder.

Why would anyone bother to inform you of anything?

Answer: Humans DO NOT do it out of kindness.

Humans do it because humans pay them.

The more bananas you want, the more bananas you gotta pay.

Forum List

Back