The huge benefits of MORE CO2!!!

"CO2 is plant food!" nonsense. Boring and stupid. Standard Skook kook-loser stuff.

Most of the denier cult has stopped even pretending to care about science, and they don't care that everyone knows. The whole point of the cult now is to milk kook losers of money and votes, and they don't need science for that. They only need blind obedience, and people like skook provide it.

The hairball shows its total ignorance on the subject..

CO2_effects.jpg

"Compared to plants grown at existing carbon dioxide levels, plants “fertilized” by elevated levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide increase their photosynthesis rates (Norby et al. 1999, Kimball et al. 2002, Nowak et al. 2004). In addition, carbon dioxide-fertilized plants respond with increased biomass (dry weight), improved water use efficiency, and an increased tolerance of low light levels. Free-Air Carbon Dioxide Enrichment (FACE) research and other studies have focused on plant response to carbon dioxide levels of 550 parts per million or more, but it seems likely that plants in range and wildland environments are “fertilized” by modern levels (which are about one-third higher than pre-industrial levels of 280 parts per million). The FACE experiments involve exposing plants in the field to elevated carbon dioxide levels."

Source
Billy, that's because that is actual science. Monmouth has no idea what that actually is.

Meanwhile, out in the real world, a place deniers never go, the trees and crops aren't growing faster. That would be because, outside of the greenhouse, CO2 isn't the factor limiting growth.

Now, the vines and weeds do tend to grow faster, choking the trees and crops. Well done, deniers! You've screwed over the planet in yet another exciting way! Go on now, give each other some more backslaps over your success in finding a new way to fail.
And then the stupid is exposed! Guess which part that is monmoth? Can you? Do you know exactly where your stupid began here in your brief little post since your first post in this thread? I bet you can't because then that would expose you knowingly put your stupid out for display!!!!

Billy is now ranting about forest fires for reasons I can't fathom. Elektra has just discovered plants use CO2, and is excited to share that news with everyone else. Bri is wetting himself. Again.

So, how delusional are deniers?

Normal humans, when confronted with the news that the whole planet says they're wrong, will at least re-evaluate their position.

Deniers, when confronted with that news, confidently declare it's obviously because of a secret worldwide conspiracy against them.

You can't make a denier with stupidity alone. After all, most non-smart people don't end up in the denier cult. To be a denier, the stupidity needs to be combined with big streaks of paranoia, narcissism and histrionic personality disorder.
do you even know what it is you write? Seriously, you post this after the stupid posted earlier? Really? dude/ dudette, you are so lost, I think they call it schitzophrenia
  • Believing that what other people are saying is not true (delusions)
  • Hearing, seeing, tasting, feeling, or smelling things that others do not experience (hallucinations)
  • Disorganized speech and behavior

CO2, I like to call it Dry Ice, because Dry Ice is pure C02, Liquid CO2 kept under pressure, then released to atmospheric pressure and it turns into Dry Ice. Dry Ice stays cold longer than regular Ice.

CO2 stays cold longer than Water?

I guess we can always use Dry Ice to keep the planet cold, I say CO2 is our Savior.

CO2, I like to call it Dry Ice, because Dry Ice is pure C02, Liquid CO2 kept under pressure, then released to atmospheric pressure and it turns into Dry Ice. Dry Ice stays cold longer than regular Ice.

I guess we can always use Dry Ice to keep the planet cold, I say CO2 is our Savior.
Lordy, lordy. How incredibly fucking stupid does one have to be to post shit like that!

Dry ice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Properties[edit]
For supplementary chemical data, see Carbon dioxide (data page).
Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2), comprising two oxygen atoms bonded to a single carbon atom. It is colorless, with a sour zesty odor, non-flammable, and slightly acidic.[1]

Comparison of phase diagrams of carbon dioxide (red) and water (blue) as a log-lin chart with phase transitions points at 1 atmosphere
At pressures below 5.13 atm and temperatures below −56.4 °C (−69.5 °F) (the triple point), CO2 changes from a solid to a gas with no intervening liquid form, through a process called sublimation.[note 1] The opposite process is called deposition, where CO2 changes from the gas to solidphase (dry ice). At atmospheric pressure, sublimation/deposition occurs at −78.5 °C (−109.3 °F).

The density of dry ice varies, but usually ranges between about 1.4 and 1.6 g/cm3 (87 and 100 lb/cu ft).[2] The low temperature and direct sublimation to a gas makes dry ice an effective coolant, since it is colder than water ice and leaves no residue as it changes state.[3] Its enthalpy of sublimation is 571 kJ/kg (25.2 kJ/mol).

Dry ice is non-polar, with a dipole moment of zero, so attractiveintermolecular van der Waals forces operate.[4] The composition results in low thermal and electrical conductivity.[5]

"CO2 is plant food!" nonsense. Boring and stupid. Standard Skook kook-loser stuff.

Most of the denier cult has stopped even pretending to care about science, and they don't care that everyone knows. The whole point of the cult now is to milk kook losers of money and votes, and they don't need science for that. They only need blind obedience, and people like skook provide it.

Decline Hider in Full meltdown mode

jc, it never ends well for my obsessive stalkers. They almost always self-destruct in highly amusing ways.
I'm not the one that wrote that plants don't need CO2, like you. I was not the one that wrote that trees are not plants and some how different than ivy and weeds like you., And then, there's you! All kinds of stupid posted in this thread by you. I am an observer, I observe stupid and must report it. I observe your stupid very frequently.

Your quote:
"CO2 is plant food!" nonsense. Boring and stupid. Standard Skook kook-loser stuff."

My goal is to stop the stupid!!!!!!

jc, it never ends well for my obsessive stalkers. They almost always self-destruct in highly amusing ways.
I'm not the one that wrote that plants don't need CO2, like you. I was not the one that wrote that trees are not plants and some how different than ivy and weeds like you., And then, there's you! All kinds of stupid posted in this thread by you. I am an observer, I observe stupid and must report it. I observe your stupid very frequently.

Your quote:
"CO2 is plant food!" nonsense. Boring and stupid. Standard Skook kook-loser stuff."

Impossible though JC.......I'd like to say Mamooth is stoopid. He's not......like most of the AGW religion, we have pretty damn smart people in here. Now......thought processing is a different animal altogether. No link to intelligence.....OCD is directly linked to a mental disorder. There is no level of alternate education that will ever have any effect on how these people think.........Im in the field for 30 years. In laymans terms, OCD means that there is a problem in the area of the brain where serotonin uptake occurs JC.......results in what psychiatrists call "rumination of the thinking"........ cyclical thinking......many millions of Americans are affected by it and don't know it. This is why these people cant acknowledge.......at all......any kind of alternative information. The brain wont allow it........that is unless the dynamic is changed at the synapses where serotonin uptake occurs = only remediated via pharmacological aid ( behavioral technology also but its not very effective ). Its all rooted in depression JC...........OCD falls under the depression umbrella like many other disorders like bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder etc........

The depression can be noted in mood presentations........so for example, we always see a guy like Rolling Thunder perpetually angry and miserable.......same with Mamooth........its depression dude.

Its fascinating stuff.......Im generally flip in here but not on this topic.....Im prone to it too but am maintained on something for about 15 years now. Changed my life.......if I wasn't, Id probably have triple the post count number Id have now......maybe more. I come in here a couple of times a day for a cup of coffee and Im out and on to something else. You see people in here like JoeB and his obsession with gun control.......that guy is in deep. I think the people in this forum obsessed with AGW barely keep their heads above water...........barely. They MUST respond to this stuff day and night and night and day.

A good overview if you are interested......>>>

Obsessive compulsive disorder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obsessive Thinking Disorder

People tend to think OCD only has to do with hand washing, hoarding, counting utensils in the kitchen 100 times before eating and shit like that........those cases are actually relatively small in number. Obsessive thinking is a real problem......let me tell you, these AGW people are convinced we are a few years from being under water. It is very real to them.........

Last edited:

Your quote:

Impossible though JC.......I'd like to say Mamooth is stoopid. He's not......like most of the AGW religion, we have pretty damn smart people in here. Now......thought processing is a different animal altogether. No link to intelligence.....OCD is directly linked to a mental disorder. There is no level of alternate education that will ever have any effect on how these people think.........Im in the field for 30 years. In laymans terms, OCD means that there is a problem in the area of the brain where serotonin uptake occurs JC.......results in what psychiatrists call "rumination of the thinking"........ cyclical thinking......many millions of Americans are affected by it and don't know it. This is why these people cant acknowledge.......at all......any kind of alternative information. The brain wont allow it........that is unless the dynamic is changed at the synapses where serotonin uptake occurs = only remediated via pharmacological aid ( behavioral technology also but its not very effective ). Its all rooted in depression JC...........OCD falls under the depression umbrella like many other disorders like bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder etc........

The depression can be noted in mood presentations........so for example, we always see a guy like Rolling Thunder perpetually angry and miserable.......same with Mamooth........its depression dude.

Its fascinating stuff.......Im generally flip in here but not on this topic.....Im prone to it too but am maintained on something for about 15 years now. Changed my life.......if I wasn't, Id probably have triple the post count number Id have now......maybe more

A good overview if you are interested......>>>

Obsessive compulsive disorder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obsessive Thinking Disorder

People tend to think OCD only has to do with hand washing and shit like that........those cases are relatively small. Obsessive thinking is a real problem......let me tell you, these people are convinced we are a few years from being under water. It is very real to them.........
ahhhh, it's stoopid. The posts are just stoopid, those in this thread were not made due to OCD, it was a schitzophrenic event. It happens to him/ her all the time on here. You call it OCD I call it schitzo!!! The inability to distinguish the truth. But one last thought, the mere fact he/ she posted that plants don't need CO2, Skooks, that's just stoopid!!!!!

Sometimes you have to call it what it is.

Lordy, lordy. How incredibly fucking stupid does one have to be to post shit like that!

Dry ice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Properties[edit]
For supplementary chemical data, see Carbon dioxide (data page).
Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2), comprising two oxygen atoms bonded to a single carbon atom. It is colorless, with a sour zesty odor, non-flammable, and slightly acidic.[1]

Comparison of phase diagrams of carbon dioxide (red) and water (blue) as a log-lin chart with phase transitions points at 1 atmosphere
At pressures below 5.13 atm and temperatures below −56.4 °C (−69.5 °F) (the triple point), CO2 changes from a solid to a gas with no intervening liquid form, through a process called sublimation.[note 1] The opposite process is called deposition, where CO2 changes from the gas to solidphase (dry ice). At atmospheric pressure, sublimation/deposition occurs at −78.5 °C (−109.3 °F).

The density of dry ice varies, but usually ranges between about 1.4 and 1.6 g/cm3 (87 and 100 lb/cu ft).[2] The low temperature and direct sublimation to a gas makes dry ice an effective coolant, since it is colder than water ice and leaves no residue as it changes state.[3] Its enthalpy of sublimation is 571 kJ/kg (25.2 kJ/mol).

Dry ice is non-polar, with a dipole moment of zero, so attractiveintermolecular van der Waals forces operate.[4] The composition results in low thermal and electrical conductivity.[5]

he was mocking you. Then again, it's difficult to mock fucking retards because they can't tell when they're being mocked

So sad. Most of the deniers here no longer even pretend to care about the science. They only care about raging at the people they hate. Time to ignore their bitter sulking and bring the thread back on track with some science. I deliberately delayed doing that, being it's always fun to give deniers time enough to gather the rope to hang themselves.

In Ranchers Vs. Weeds Climate Change Gives Weeds An Edge The Salt NPR
---
The warming and CO2 weren't set at doomsday levels, but rather conservative levels Blumenthal says the Plains could see within a century. Under those conditions, Dalmatian toadflax flourished, growing in size 13-fold and producing more seeds.

Similar field studies across the country have shown other nasty weeds do well in warmer, more CO2-heavy conditions
---

http://www.pnas.org/content/103/24/9086.full.pdf
---
In this 6-year study at the Duke University Free-Air CO2 Enrichment experiment, we show that elevated atmospheric CO2 in an intact forest ecosystem increases photosynthesis, water use efficiency, growth, and population biomass of poison ivy. The CO2 growth stimulation exceeds that of most other woody species.
---

The Heat Is Online
---
Over the last two decades of the twentieth century the dominance of large lianas relative to trees has increased by 1.7–4.6% a year. Lianas enhance tree mortality and suppress tree growth
---

In Deep Shade, Elevated CO2 Increases the Vigour of Tropical Climbing Plants.
https://www.pik-potsdam.de/avec/peyresq2003/talks/0918/koerner/background_literature/GCB2002.pdf

Climate change surprise High carbon dioxide levels can retard plant growth study reveals 12 02

Climate myths Higher CO2 levels will boost plant growth and food production - environment - 16 May 2007 - New Scientist

High CO2 Makes Crops Less Nutritious

I'm not the one that wrote that plants don't need CO2, like you.

But I never wrote or implied such a thing. It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand that.

jc, you're simply a stupid person. You shouldn't be bothering the grownups, being an average fourth-grader has a better grasp of most topics than you do. Being that you're stupid, you have difficulty understanding you're stupid, which is why we have to keep repeating it. After several hundred attempts, we'll get it to sink in, and you'll learn to be happy with your position in life as a stupid person.

And Skook, I suggest Midol to address your hormonal issues. You know, your constant hysteria, weepiness and bitching. Instead of obsessively sitting at the computer and bumping your own threads hundreds of times a day, something you're so proud of doing, you should just step away from the computer, make yourself some tea, take your pill and lie down.

And Frank, get your relatives to take all the guns out of your house. For your sake.

Last edited:
I'm not the one that wrote that plants don't need CO2, like you.

But I never wrote or implied such a thing. It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand that.

jc, you're simply a stupid person. You shouldn't be bothering the grownups, being an average fourth-grader has a better grasp of most topics than you do. Being that you're stupid, you have difficulty understanding you're stupid, which is why we have to keep repeating it. After several hundred attempts, we'll get it to sink in, and you'll learn to be happy with your position in life as a stupid person.

And Skook, I suggest Midol to address your hormonal issues. You know, your constant hysteria, weepiness and bitching. And instead of obsessively sitting and the computer and bumping your own threads hundreds of times a day, something you're so proud of doing, you should just step away from the computer, make yourself some tea, take your pill and lie down.

And Frank, get your relatives to take all the guns out of your house. For your sake.
and now you're a liar, I posted your comment. I challenge you to explain then what you meant by Plants using CO2 is nonsense. Hmmmmm?

jc, what part of "You being an idiot is not my problem" do you not understand?

All of it, I suppose. Because you're an idiot.

Pointing out how "CO2 is plant food, and therefore CO2 emissions are great!" is a very stupid argument is not the same thing as saying "plants don't use CO2". Non-morons understand such a simple thing instantly. You're a moron, so you don't understand.

If you still don't understand, ask a grownup to help you out. I just can't dumb it down any further.

jc, what part of "You being an idiot is not my problem" do you not understand?

All of it, I suppose. Because you're an idiot.

Pointing out how "CO2 is plant food, and therefore CO2 emissions are great!" is a very stupid argument is not the same thing as saying "plants don't use CO2". Non-morons understand such a simple thing instantly. You're a moron, so you don't understand.

If you still don't understand, ask a grownup to help you out. I just can't dumb it down any further.
then you should write better. because,
"CO2 is plant food!" nonsense. Boring and stupid. Standard Skook kook-loser stuff." states that you think it's nonsense that CO2 is plant food. I didn't write it you did!!! Why not be a big person and admit you didn't write it well then!!!!!

Forum List

Back