The House Negro, time to expose these porch slaves

Exhibit one

Are Black conservatives sellouts? | TheLoop21.com

Pathetic, just look at that factory made, Project 21 Negro, these Negroes get no respect, they can't stress and talk about responsibility and vales to African Americans when they show no respect and values to themselves by bowing down to white Republitards and being the token Negro mouthpieces for white Republitards.

The one thing these Negroes have in common is defending white Republitards by any means necessary, but give them credit, they're well coached, trained and very articulate at what they do.

You're making a lot of assumptions. Too many in fact.

I lived in an area full of black Republitards, I know what most of the retards here who defend them don't know about these types and they feel absolutely terrible about their status, they're rejected by most if not all blacks and know their relationship with White Republitards is not one of equals within the Republitard party.

MLK was *NOT* a Republican, everything he stood for and said was not the ideology of the Republitards and I am not a God damned Democrat nor do I support them.

You are a god damned lair. Tell us who you voted for, if you are old enough to vote- that would explain your childlike posts- in the last three presidential elections. You are probably a Green voter right?

Actually, I voted for *NONE* of the candidates and I happen to vote very little.

The one thing these Negroes have in common is defending white Republitards by any means necessary, but give them credit, they're well coached, trained and very articulate at what they do.

I don't understand your logic. Your argument would be clearer if you would make whatever stupid point you believe you have yourself; leave the videos to youtube. I could put up a bunch of youtube videos showing black conservative eloquently defending themselves against the hateful, racist insults from people like yourself, but that wouldn’t convince you. The best way to demonstrate to everyone that you are a close-minded, ill-informed, hate-filled bigot is to listen to what you believe.

You believe that blacks who aren’t democrats are participating in a ‘minstrel show’ Your logic is ‘not being a democrat is somehow against your ‘blackness’, thus any black person that doesn’t agree with the democratic party on the solutions to the problems facing this country, they are ‘uncle toms’.

By the way, the videos of non-mainstream personalities saying crazy sh-- doesn’t prove a thing accept what incredibly skewed sources influence your simplistic world view. Tell everyone your opinions on Herman Cain, and –and this is going to be difficult for you- do so without name calling and childish arguments.

Again, you have the intelligence of a child

All you can post video wise are a bunch of house Negroes defend white Republitards and essentially being their mouthpieces and I've already made my views on Cain known, he's the newest House Negro sensation Republitards are trying to prop up, haven't you retards learned that your chosen and handpicked token Negroes never draw black voters?

MLK was *NOT* a Republican, everything he stood for and said was not the ideology of the Republitards and I am not a God damned Democrat nor do I support them.

Yes he was. I liked him very much and I saw his "I have a dream speech" live on the TV. Don't take my word for it.
Go to a library and look at newspaper's there. Years 1962 and 1963 that they have on film and you will see that he was a Republican.
He was a Republican because he did not like what the Democratic Party had done with passing segregation laws and most of them being in the KKK.

No he was not and you have no evidence of it and MLK does not represent Republitard values and ideology.

Well he certainly was not a dimocrat he believed the blacks should get of there asses and work for what they wanted not sit back and wait for a govt handout .

Character assassination. That's the tactic used by Democrats in the 1960's to
discredit Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. a Republican who was fighting the
Democrats and trying to stop them from denying civil rights to blacks.
The relentless disparagement of Dr. King by Democrats led to his being
physically assaulted and ultimately to his tragic death. In March of 1968, while
referring to Dr. King's leaving Memphis, Tennessee after riots broke out where
a teenager was killed, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the
Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a "trouble-maker" who starts trouble, but runs
like a coward after trouble is ignited. A few weeks later, Dr. King returned to
Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.
Prior to his death, Democrats bombed Dr. King's home several times. The scurrilous efforts by the
Democrats to harm Dr. King included spreading rumors that he was a Communist and accusing him
of being a womanizer and a plagiarist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqPq4AHjzU4]YouTube - Bill Clinton Explains Robert Byrd's Membership In KKK[/ame]

So, what are your thoughts on Martin Luther King being a Republican? Is he a sell out?
Or what about Southern Democrats who passed the segregation laws of the south and was members of the KKK?
Dem's and Repub's are about being in power and catering to lobbyists they are not for the American People.

What exactly do you support? Other then racism and ignorance I mean?

She supports the government, of course. It's only right. The government supports her fat ass.

physically assaulted and ultimately to his tragic death. In March of 1968, while
Prior to his death, Democrats bombed Dr. King's home several times. The scurrilous efforts by the
Democrats to harm Dr. King included spreading rumors that he was a Communist and accusing him

YouTube - Bill Clinton Explains Robert Byrd's Membership In KKK

I guess repeating the lie that MLK was a Republican is somehow going to make it the truth, lets talk about what are Republitards doing *NOW*, nothing, there is a huge difference between these modern Project 21 House Negro Republitard slaves and MLK and it was the FBI that spread those lies about King you stupid jackass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxZ65UU4Tho]YouTube - Maafa 21 - Black Genocide in 21st Century America Trailer[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av6D6Cs8SY]YouTube - Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood[/ame]

I guess repeating the lie that MLK was a Republican is somehow going to make it the truth, lets talk about what are Republitards doing *NOW*, nothing, there is a huge difference between these modern Project 21 House Negro Republitard slaves and MLK and it was the FBI that spread those lies about King you stupid jackass.

You don't want to fuck with me on this subject I put your ass were you belong hater.:cool:

You don't want to fuck with me on this subject I put your ass were you belong hater.:cool:

Dude I'll embarrass you and any retard who wants to talk that MLK was a Republican crap, I can pull up quotes from his speeches, quotes that if he said those same things today the Republitards who brand him a Marxist by their retarded logic. You retards want to promote him as being a Republitard while ignoring what he stood for, essentially using MLK as some commercial fodder to draw black votes, well blacks know enough about MLK not to be fooled.

Dude I'll embarrass you and any retard who wants to talk that MLK was a Republican crap, I can pull up quotes from his speeches, quotes that if he said those same things today the Republitards who brand him a Marxist by their retarded logic. You retards want to promote him as being a Republitard while ignoring what he stood for, essentially using MLK as some commercial fodder to draw black votes, well blacks know enough about MLK not to be fooled.

I see you have limited capacity and can only focus on one thing. I have tons of info to prove or disprove anything you've got...Bring it with your punk ass.:eusa_whistle:

The killing of 400,000 black people every year, this plan has been so effective until Hispanics now out number Blacks in America. This effective gift of genocide comes from the Democratic Party supported practice called, Abortion.

I see you have limited capacity and can only focus on one thing. I have tons of info to prove or disprove anything you've got...Bring it with your punk ass.:eusa_whistle:

Bring it ape, I have speeches of the MLK that white America and Project 21 Negroes like to hide from, all of it evidence that MLK was not ideologically a Republican, I don't give a damn about the Democratic party, but retards like you can't show anything that Republitards are doing *TODAY* for blacks to vote for them, stick to the scare mongering propaganda, if blacks should despise the Democratic Party for what happened years ago what does that say about how they should view the white race in general?

Jesse Lee Peterson is what Martin Luther King would be like today

Bring it ape, I have speeches of the MLK that white America and Project 21 Negroes like to hide from, all of it evidence that MLK was not ideologically a Republican, I don't give a damn about the Democratic party, but retards like you can't show anything that Republitards are doing *TODAY* for blacks to vote for them, stick to the scare mongering propaganda, if blacks should despise the Democratic Party for what happened years ago what does that say about how they should view the white race in general?

:eusa_whistle:Why you keep bringing up Project 21 I have no idea..but whatever.. Republicans are trying to save the lives of unborn black babies how's that for starters?

graph.gif

Last edited:
At least within the Democratic party there are African American politicians who actively and publicly advocate on the beahlf of African Americans and voice our issues, even in the face of opposition from Democrats, how many fucking black Republicans do or would even dare to come together to push the Republican Party on African American issues in a manner that truly represents African Americans? None of those fucks do, doing so would get them reminded of their true place, just ask Michael Steele.

At least within the Democratic party there are African American politicians who actively and publicly advocate on the beahlf of African Americans and voice our issues, even in the face of opposition from Democrats, how many fucking black Republicans do or would even dare to come together to push the Republican Party on African American issues in a manner that truly represents African Americans? None of those fucks do, doing so would get them reminded of their true place, just ask Michael Steele.

Tell that to all the white Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Bill. That was passed thanks to Republicans. The Civil War was fought because the Republican Party was founded to stamp out slavery. The Democratic party with their emphasis on welfare have continued to enslave the blacks in all but name.

Tell that to all the white Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Bill. That was passed thanks to Republicans. The Civil War was fought because the Republican Party was founded to stamp out slavery. The Democratic party with their emphasis on welfare have continued to enslave the blacks in all but name.

Dickhead, you're talking about shit that happened nearly 50 years ago, The repugs are not the party for Civil Rights today.

Forum List

Back