The hour of justice for the American Worker has arrived!

Hopefully it is the hour of justice for All American workers black and white or whatever. Amen.

For way too long the White American Working Class has been ignored....Trump was elected to remedy that and he is and will continue to do that at the anguish of the Elites and the liberal media who have been utterly humiliated...time for them to shut up and listen.

Trump: ‘The Hour of Justice for the American Worker Has Arrived’

Are you now or have you ever been a race baiter?

Ignore the white working class at your peril, political parties

Are you now or have you ever been a communist agitator, a negro, consumed with white guilt, or just some dumbass indoctrinated with liberal propaganda?

The popular vote was compromised by illegal voters...a serious investigation is being launched as we speak into voter fraud. Approx. 3-5 million votes by illegal voters. Stay tuned.

BREAKING : Study Reveals Nearly 3 Million Illegals May Have Voted in Past U.S. Elections

Last edited:
Hopefully it is the hour of justice for All American workers black and white or whatever. Amen.

Negroes have been given too much for decades....that is how they lost their work ethic. The black man was forced out of the home by the black woman because she realized she could get free stuff from the gubmint if she didnt have a man at home...and thus the reality of most black families having no father present and the kids run wild on the streets at all hours and young black men who compose approx. 5 percent of the total pop. comitt over half of all the violence in America...you expect any intelligent person to have any sympathy for these thugs? Get real....the thugs aka the superpredators hillary mentioned should be locked up.

I could not give a rats ass about the elites, the minorities, moderate republicans or politically correct republicans if there is a difference between those two groups...I think not.

Time to get real folks...now is our time.

For way too long the White American Working Class has been ignored....Trump was elected to remedy that and he is and will continue to do that at the anguish of the Elites and the liberal media who have been utterly humiliated...time for them to shut up and listen.

Are you now or have you ever been a communist agitator, a negro, consumed with white guilt, or just some dumbass indoctrinated with liberal propaganda?

The popular vote was compromised by illegal voters...a serious investigation is being launched as we speak into voter fraud. Approx. 3-5 million votes by illegal voters. Stay tuned.

BREAKING : Study Reveals Nearly 3 Million Illegals May Have Voted in Past U.S. Elections

LOL, I have never been a communist agitator, a negro (I'm French, German, Italian and Romanian and a 5th generation native San Franciscan), a Navy Vet and a retired member of the law enforcement community, a graduate of CAL with a Master's Degree from San Francisco St. U; married to the same women since 1974 with two sons and one grandson. I have no white guilt, only empathy for those who struggle in life no matter the reason for their difficulty.

That you believe trump and his numbers of illegal voters I have some good news for you. You have been selected to buy the Bridge conecting SF to Marin Co. for only $10 dollars. Please mail the entire sum with your name, address, phone number and SS number to PO Box 7734, Hell, MT. This offer is good for only the next 48 hours.

So you buy into the lies of the orange clown. The 45th President of the US is seriously psychotic. No, there were not millions of illegals voting in the 2016 election. That is one of those 'alternative facts' that the orange clown pulled out of his ass.

From your post I gather that maybe you were just too damned stupid to hold onto a manufacturing job...hold your breath until your position at the acme ball bearing company returns...

Negroes have been given too much for decades....that is how they lost their work ethic. The black man was forced out of the home by the black woman because she realized she could get free stuff from the gubmint if she didnt have a man at home...and thus the reality of most black families having no father present and the kids run wild on the streets at all hours and young black men who compose approx. 5 percent of the total pop. comitt over half of all the violence in America...you expect any intelligent person to have any sympathy for these thugs? Get real....the thugs aka the superpredators hillary mentioned should be locked up.

I could not give a rats ass about the elites, the minorities, moderate republicans or politically correct republicans if there is a difference between those two groups...I think not.

Give it time, you and your kind will wear out your welcome quickly. Power tends to corrupt, and the trump administration has already proved to be lead by and filled with liars.

Give it time, you and your kind will wear out your welcome quickly. Power tends to corrupt, and the trump administration has already proved to be lead by and filled with liars.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...LHqhdwAGgP8-nXwFw&sig2=Z4pY6jy4hr0TxllwnG1Eqw

Forum List

Back