The Hottest Chick in News Media

I know that people will disagree with this, but I think Alex Wagner is the hottest chick on TV right now. She is an unapologetic leftist, and I hate her for it. Her politics are despicable and she works for MSNBC. But goddamn it, my dick gets harder than diamond when I watch her. She is on tonight for Chris Mathews on Hardball. I check MSNBC out regularly to see what kind of shenanigans those assholes are up to. Imagine my surprise to find Wagner on there tonight!

Check out some photos of this sexy little monkey!

Nice!
Yikes! She's colored, ain't she?

I know that people will disagree with this, but I think Alex Wagner is the hottest chick on TV right now. She is an unapologetic leftist, and I hate her for it. Her politics are despicable and she works for MSNBC. But goddamn it, my dick gets harder than diamond when I watch her. She is on tonight for Chris Mathews on Hardball. I check MSNBC out regularly to see what kind of shenanigans those assholes are up to. Imagine my surprise to find Wagner on there tonight!

Check out some photos of this sexy little monkey!

Nice!
Yikes! She's colored, ain't she?
She's not a negro. She's not purebred, obviously. But she's not a negro, I don't think.

Tantaros.jpg

Not only is she hideous on the inside, she's ugly as well.

For some reason, Stephanie Abrams does it for me.

She's modest, but has great curves, nice and tall. I don't like short women. And she's not so ultra-tv prepped good looking, but has a real world attractive quality. Google her. She doesn't have any trashy glamour shots.

image.jpeg

She's modest, but has great curves, nice and tall. I don't like short women. And she's not so ultra-tv prepped good looking, but has a real world attractive quality. Google her. She doesn't have any trashy glamour shots.

View attachment 55548
Andrea Tarantula: She is a second tier chick, in my opinion. Something is wrong with her nose. Moreover, without the hair and makeup people she would be pretty plain. I mean, I would penetrate, don't get me wrong. But she is at the low end of sober acceptability.

Stephanie Abrams: Dude, you are just way off here. On the plus side, I think she can probably fuck like a feral dog. On the negative, she is weirdly Amazonian...very tall. She is also getting old and starting to get fat. I know that a lot of guys find that mole endearing. I do not. She is a total slob. Many times her hair is greasy. It got so bad that TWC had to pull her off mornings. She is well known for temper tantrums. Finally, and most importantly, I get a strong vibe that she fucks black dudes. Not cool. In other words, she is a white trash skank.

View attachment 55548
If you want to see a hot TWC chick then check out Maria Larosa. She puts the "O MY" in "Sodomy"!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 749
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,094

Forum List

Back