The homophobic GOP

And apparently that is exactly what they are working on as the majority of the party supports its removal.

Criticism for that? Stunning.

They should work harder.

Or not.

I mean, it's only been their official position for 12 years now. Maybe they need another decade to mull it over.

Like I said, get back to us when their position changes. As it stands, apparently it took a little bit of embarrassment from the press to get their asses in gear.
And the Dems used to support slavery.

They don't now.

And, the majority of the GOP does not support this.

It was an obscure law that most were not aware of. Now they are.

There are plenty of obscure laws of which many are not aware. For example, anti-brothel laws in several states disallowing a certain number of women to live together under the same roof but not doing the same for me. I suppose we could look at which party introduced those laws and paint the entire party as sexist.

I'm finding it difficult to understand your outrage. They were made aware of an obscure law, and they are in the process of fixing it. I applaud that.

And apparently that is exactly what they are working on as the majority of the party supports its removal.

Criticism for that? Stunning.

They should work harder.

Or not.

I mean, it's only been their official position for 12 years now. Maybe they need another decade to mull it over.

Like I said, get back to us when their position changes. As it stands, apparently it took a little bit of embarrassment from the press to get their asses in gear.
And the Dems used to support slavery.

They don't now.

And, the majority of the GOP does not support this.

It was an obscure law that most were not aware of. Now they are.

There are plenty of obscure laws of which many are not aware. For example, anti-brothel laws in several states disallowing a certain number of women to live together under the same roof but not doing the same for me. I suppose we could look at which party introduced those laws and paint the entire party as sexist.

I'm finding it difficult to understand your outrage. They were made aware of an obscure law, and they are in the process of fixing it. I applaud that.

Oh please. You act like this is some archaic thing that the party adopted in 1897 and forgot about, as opposed to an official policy adopted by the party in 1997 (and re-affirmed this summer) as a consequence to the Supreme Court striking it down the same year.

As for obscurity, if you think the issue of homosexuality hasn't been out in the forefront of American policy debates for the past two decades then you haven't been paying attention.

I am not sufficiently impressed with a member of the Montana GOP saying "we all oppose this" after the press got wind of the fact that they re-affirmed making homosexuality illegal.

I'll be sufficiently impressed when they actually change it.

Yeah, the GOP is So Homophobic that the Log Cabin Republicans are the ones aggressively working to get rid of "Don't Ask Don't Tell".

yeah.....but still...............

untitled-14.jpg

compelling...............:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back