The History of the TDS-ers.

How it all started.... :popcorn:...

By TDS are you referring to Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Defense Syndrome?

both are equally rampant in this country.

Trump defense syndrome? Haven't heard of it before, never seen a case.

Why would an American want to defend himself from pro-America president? Americans voted Trump in the office so that he can tell anti-Americans such as yourself go fuck themselves.

By TDS are you referring to Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Defense Syndrome?

Why would an American want to defend himself from pro-America president?

It it not defending one's self from Trump it si defending Trump at all cost and no matter what he does, says or proposes.

you suffer from it, so you should be very familiar with it. Those like you that treat Trump like a god that is incapable of doing wrong suffer just as much as those that cannot ever admit when he does the right thing. You are both two sides of the same coin

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video ... :rolleyes:

You should, it defines the intentions of left wing propaganda media, the swamp parasites.. your inspiration.. :)

Last edited:

Why would an American want to defend himself from pro-America president?

It it not defending one's self from Trump it si defending Trump at all cost and no matter what he does, says or proposes.

you suffer from it, so you should be very familiar with it. Those like you that treat Trump like a god that is incapable of doing wrong suffer just as much as those that cannot ever admit when he does the right thing. You are both two sides of the same coin

I need TDS medicine because I refuse to be outraged that Trump drank two sips of water, after taking not one, but TWO scoops of ice cream?

See, this is how you know someone is desperately in need of TDS medication. In your case you would first need to find your balls though. Otherwise the medicine is not effective.

I think I'll have a double shot of refreshingly bitter liberal tears.

I need TDS medicine because I refuse to be outraged that Trump drank two sips of water, after taking not one, but TWO scoops of ice cream?

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt in a single year, despite a booming economy.

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump pushing for tax cuts with no corresponding spending cuts which resulted in less revenue in 2018 than in 2017...despite a booming economy.

These are the things you should be outraged over, but you cannot be because Trump is your god and you are not allowed to say anything bad about him

Corey Lewandowski at the very end pretty much sums it up with his list of hiLIARy's self-inflicted corruption.

you are correct, no way I am wasting 13 minutes of my life on that tripe.

Eh, sooner or later you'll catch on .. :itsok:

You are such an optimist!

I have long ago caught on, about 1996 to be exact. That is when I left the sheep pens that make up the duopoly you so faithfully serve.

The ardent, zealous Trump defenders are no different than the ardent, zealous Trump attackers.

you people are basically mirror images of each other.

Why would an American want to defend himself from pro-America president? Americans voted Trump in the office so that he can tell anti-Americans such as yourself go fuck themselves.

I think that means the cult followers. You know, like the OP -- same klown who tried to sell us "Democrats invented slavery"

Screenshot_1_12-590x332.jpg

"Beat the crap out of 'im! Knock the hell!"

......yes-even before he got elected there was so much HATE---yes HATE against Trump/etc--and still is
racial hate against whites
..hate against rich white men/rich whites/whites
rich white people
Rich white men
etc
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

Excellent. Another nickel for Pogo's Law. Care to go for a dime?

Last edited:

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt in a single year, despite a booming economy.

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump pushing for tax cuts with no corresponding spending cuts which resulted in less revenue in 2018 than in 2017...despite a booming economy.

These are the things you should be outraged over, but you cannot be because Trump is your god and you are not allowed to say anything bad about him

I suppose you're all in on the Democrats Green New Deal...

And mean the same thing.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.

I have long ago caught on, about 1996 to be exact. That is when I left the sheep pens that make up the duopoly you so faithfully serve.

The ardent, zealous Trump defenders are no different than the ardent, zealous Trump attackers.

you people are basically mirror images of each other.

So, you're a closet TDS-er then... :wink_2:

Forum List

Back