The Hillary Public Meltdown

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
She finally had her public meltdown, spoiler alert nothing is her fault. lol

I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost :eusa_think:
Putin wants to bring us down :eusa_hand:
I believe that what was happening to me was unprecedented :crybaby:
We couldn't get the press to cover it. (Russian Interference :eusa_liar:)
the first time the tech revolution really weaponized politically, It was aimed at me :crybaby:
Citizens United (the SCOTUS), unaccountable money flowing in against me :crybaby:
You had effective suppression of votes :crybaby:
I never thought someone (Bernie) would throw out my entire career because I made a couple of speeches :crybaby:

There you have it Hillary lost because...the Russians, the Press, the SCOTUS, Bernie, with a voter suppression race card thrown in for good measure. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

She will be a screaming banshee in a nursing home in a few years, strapped to her chair. Her ambition has rendered her insane.

She finally had her public meltdown, spoiler alert nothing is her fault. lol

I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost :eusa_think:
Putin wants to bring us down :eusa_hand:
I believe that what was happening to me was unprecedented :crybaby:
We couldn't get the press to cover it. (Russian Interference :eusa_liar:)
the first time the tech revolution really weaponized politically, It was aimed at me :crybaby:
Citizens United (the SCOTUS), unaccountable money flowing in against me :crybaby:
You had effective suppression of votes :crybaby:
I never thought someone (Bernie) would throw out my entire career because I made a couple of speeches :crybaby:

There you have it Hillary lost because...the Russians, the Press, the SCOTUS, Bernie, with a voter suppression race card thrown in for good measure. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving person.

Every time Clinton speaks, millions of Trump-snowflakes are triggered.

Trump snowflakes, if Clinton upsets you that much, just retreat into your alternate-reality SafeSpace.

Every time Clinton speaks, millions of Trump-snowflakes are triggered.

Trump snowflakes, if Clinton upsets you that much, just retreat into your alternate-reality SafeSpace.
you mean like you salivate over actrump tweet? y'all libs be like funny.

I see Hillary's still being constantly thought about by a bunch of conservative rubes

Only because your news media continually gives her space to annoy everyone.
I heard about it here. From you rubes. Why are you spending so much time watching "my" news media? Desperate for more Hillary?

I don't need reinforcement for reality. I prefer to know what the enemy is thinking.
The "enemy" is amused that Hillary is still deeply burrowed inside your tiny brain.

I see Hillary's still being constantly thought about by a bunch of conservative rubes

Only because your news media continually gives her space to annoy everyone.
I heard about it here. From you rubes. Why are you spending so much time watching "my" news media? Desperate for more Hillary?

I don't need reinforcement for reality. I prefer to know what the enemy is thinking.
The "enemy" is amused that Hillary is still deeply burrowed inside your tiny brain.

Hillary is merely one of many deranged representatives of the Democratic Party. She herself is of no intrinsic interest.

Indeed when Crooked Hillary speaks, it is a reminder how lucky we are The Donald won in a landslide.

Forum List

Back