The Hilarious Thing About all The Primary Rhetoric is That.....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It seems that the closer two candidates are, since they are presumably fighting for the same demographic ideological groups, they attack the closest rivals with the most vociferousness.

Take for example the Cruz supporters rhetoric on Trump. Now, it is true that Trump is calling Cruz a liar for various spin ads he has been running on Trump. But Cruz supporters are claiming that Trump is:
1. a fascist. seriously.
2. that Trump is engaging in illegal immigrant black market labor because h hired some immigrants decades ago.
3. that Trump is really secretly an Establishment drone who the Establishment secretly wants to see win.

It is insane what some people are saying about rival candidates and the closer they are ideologically to their man, the more outrageous and silly the claims get.

I cant wait to see someone clinch the nomination and watch all these morons back pedal and find the real true good qualities to whoever gets the nomination.

That will be like encore, lol.

It seems that the closer two candidates are, since they are presumably fighting for the same demographic ideological groups, they attack the closest rivals with the most vociferousness.

Take for example the Cruz supporters rhetoric on Trump. Now, it is true that Trump is calling Cruz a liar for various spin ads he has been running on Trump. But Cruz supporters are claiming that Trump is:
1. a fascist. seriously.
2. that Trump is engaging in illegal immigrant black market labor because h hired some immigrants decades ago.
3. that Trump is really secretly an Establishment drone who the Establishment secretly wants to see win.

It is insane what some people are saying about rival candidates and the closer they are ideologically to their man, the more outrageous and silly the claims get.

I cant wait to see someone clinch the nomination and watch all these morons back pedal and find the real true good qualities to whoever gets the nomination.

That will be like encore, lol.
I saw that Cruz is now inferring that Trump has mob connections.

Trump is driving people over the edge. They don't know how to deal with him.

Everything about this election year is topsy turvy.

Every scenario has its dangers and concerns me

I quite expect Hillary to have to let her delegates free and for them to nominate and choose someone who did not even participate in the primaries.

I'm glad people are passionate and getting involved, but I worry the old hardliners of each party are not listening to the people and go back to business, or no businesses, as usual.

This is all entertaining but I don't think any can know what next year hold.

This is one bumpy ride.

Cruz will easily beat Trump in Texas, which preserves his cred for 2020.

Neither Kasich nor Rubio can win their states, which hurts their cred for 2020.

Trump will easily be beat down HRC in 2016, then it is Cruz who takes his best shot.

Everything about this election year is topsy turvy.

Every scenario has its dangers and concerns me

I quite expect Hillary to have to let her delegates free and for them to nominate and choose someone who did not even participate in the primaries.

I'm glad people are passionate and getting involved, but I worry the old hardliners of each party are not listening to the people and go back to business, or no businesses, as usual.

This is all entertaining but I don't think any can know what next year hold.

This is one bumpy ride.
Yeah, I agree, and to top it all off, these losing supporters will do a 180 turn when the winner clinches the nomination and they dont give a flying poop about being complete hypocrits about supporting the man they had previously damned as Satan in the Flesh.

It is hysterical.

Trump will easily be beat down HRC in 2016, then it is Cruz who takes his best shot.
I don't believe it is winner take all state. What does Cruz have to be happy about? partial win in delegates in his own state and a win in Iowa. What does he have after that? New Mexico? That is not a path to the nomination. Who's leaving first? Cruz or Rubio?

I saw where Cruz is arguing Trump should show his tax returns and wont because of MOB connections that would be revealed there. The contention shows what a naive person Cruz is in many respects. It is kind of adorable, really.

No one reports transactions with the MOB in their federal tax filings, and Cruz should know that.

I saw where Cruz is arguing Trump should show his tax returns and wont because of MOB connections that would be revealed there. The contention shows what a naive person Cruz is in many respects. It is kind of adorable, really.

No one reports transactions with the MOB in their federal tax filings, and Cruz should know that.
My guess is that he was just trying to find an excuse to cram a mob connection into the conversation, and he ran with the tax thing.

He knows that just throwing some shit out there can create question. That's how nasty & cynical our politics have become.

I don't believe it is winner take all state. What does Cruz have to be happy about? partial win in delegates in his own state and a win in Iowa. What does he have after that? New Mexico? That is not a path to the nomination. Who's leaving first? Cruz or Rubio?

Texas is not a winner take all state, but the delegate assignment rules are heavily favored toward a major candidate.

Frontloading HQ: 2016 Republican Delegate Allocation: TEXAS

Yeah, I agree, and to top it all off, these losing supporters will do a 180 turn when the winner clinches the nomination and they dont give a flying poop about being complete hypocrits about supporting the man they had previously damned as Satan in the Flesh.

It is hysterical.
Christie is the trail blazer...

It is hysterical.
Christie is the trail blazer...
Yep and he didnt even flinch when he kissed The Donald's ass either.

He has a natural talent for politics, apparently.

I wonder how many will do the same in hope for getting a cabinet...
Every God damned one of them, especially the ones saying the most outlandish things.

I hear Cruz has offered to drop out for a SCOTUS seat.

You missed the point. Cruz maintains his cred by winning his own state, while Kasich and Rubio lose cred when their states go to Trump. Trump will lose very badly to HRC. That places Cruz perfectly to challenge her in 2020.

Texas is not a winner take all state, but the delegate assignment rules are heavily favored toward a major candidate.

Frontloading HQ: 2016 Republican Delegate Allocation: TEXAS
Thanks for the clarification, JB.

You missed the point. Cruz maintains his cred by winning his own state, while Kasich and Rubio lose cred when their states go to Trump. Trump will lose very badly to HRC. That places Cruz perfectly to challenge her in 2020.
Very interesting, Jake. Thank you.

Forum List

Back