The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

I didn't misunderstand anything...you only showed how easily you are fooled by instrumentation... congratulations
Again you are saying the many scientists that discovered, analyzed and measured many different types of accelerating charges in many different types of experiments over the past 100 years were fooled? And the 372 thousand physicists who accept their findings are also fooled? Methinks you are the one fooling yourself.

"Face value" means nothing in physics.

Face value means something in language you idiot...if the second law meant something else, then it would say something else...it doesn't...it says that it isn't possible for energy to move spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object. I accept that statement as it is written. You don't...you find that in order to support your faith, you must attempt to interpret it to say something else.

You are also fooled by language too? What a sad hapless fellow you are. But, go ahead and lash out at the world, and get it out of your system, and you will feel better for it, although you will still be wrong.

"Face value" means nothing in physics.

Face value means something in language you idiot...if the second law meant something else, then it would say something else...it doesn't...it says that it isn't possible for energy to move spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object. I accept that statement as it is written. You don't...you find that in order to support your faith, you must attempt to interpret it to say something else.

if the second law meant something else, then it would say something else..

Exactly. If it meant radiation, it would say radiation.

Again you are saying the many scientists that discovered, analyzed and measured many different types of accelerating charges in many different types of experiments over the past 100 years were fooled? And the 372 thousand physicists who accept their findings are also fooled? Methinks you are the one fooling yourself.

I am sure that you would be unaware of the fact, but in classical theory...that would be theory supported by actual evidence as opposed to pure modelling, whether or not an accelerating charge necessarily radiates...once more, you are just a dupe..

You are also fooled by language too? What a sad hapless fellow you are. But, go ahead and lash out at the world, and get it out of your system, and you will feel better for it, although you will still be wrong.

" It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object"

That is a pretty straight forward declarative sentence...it speaks in absolutes. Do explain exactly what, in that statement suggests to you that there is some hidden meaning, or a suggestion that energy might move spontaneously from cool to warm...and tell me, are you under the impression like toddster that somehow photons aren't energy or are exempt from the second law?

" It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object"

That is a pretty straight forward declarative sentence...it speaks in absolutes. Do explain exactly what, in that statement suggests to you that there is some hidden meaning, or a suggestion that energy might move spontaneously from cool to warm...and tell me, are you under the impression like toddster that somehow photons aren't energy or are exempt from the second law?

"It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object"

Excellent!!
So that explains why my 70F walls can emit toward my 98F skin when I'm heating my home in the winter.

are you under the impression like toddster that somehow photons aren't energy or are exempt from the second law?

My walls didn't get up to 70F last December all by themselves, eh?

Excellent!!
So that explains why my 70F walls can emit toward my 98F skin when I'm heating my home in the winter.

They don't...but I have no doubt whatsoever that you believe they do in spite of what the 2nd law of thermodynamics says...

Guess you never measured the temperature of the air emitting from your registers...not surprising...doesn't seem that you have ever checked anything...including what the 2nd law of thermodynamics says.

So, does the equation to calculate heat loss take into account this magical cooler to warmer energy transfer?

Excellent!!

They don't...but I have no doubt whatsoever that you believe they do in spite of what the 2nd law of thermodynamics says...

Guess you never measured the temperature of the air emitting from your registers...not surprising...doesn't seem that you have ever checked anything...including what the 2nd law of thermodynamics says.

They don't.

Unless work is done. My furnace was workin' like a mutha.

Guess you never measured the temperature of the air emitting from your registers.

What would that reveal?

So, does the equation to calculate heat loss take into account this magical cooler to warmer energy transfer?

They can't read the equation and state in plain English what it says. The don't seem to grasp the fact that in order for an equation to express net, there has to be an expression within the equation that calculates net.

And as to toddster….it is like talking to a 5 year old. He offers up nothing in defense of his position and ignores the very statement of the 2nd law of thermodynamics as if it didn't say that it is not possible for energy to move spontaneously from cool to warm...as if one needed more support for a position that the statement of a physical law itself. It is like talking to very stupid children.

I looked at the equation for heat loss and it's a gross number T1-T for greater temperature minus lower temperature. Where do you add back the imaginary heat transferred from the cooler object back to the warmer one

I looked at the equation for heat loss and it's a gross number T1-T for greater temperature minus lower temperature. Where do you add back the imaginary heat transferred from the cooler object back to the warmer one

It's magic. It is interesting how these guys will just interpret a straight forward statement, or a simple equation to mean whatever they want it to mean as if that were acceptable science. And then howl like zealots at anyone who doesn't join them in their faith.

The Stefan-Boltzmann constant, symbolized by the lowercase Greek letter sigma (
sigma-lc.gif
), is a physical constant involving black body radiation. A black body, also called an ideal radiator, is an object that radiates or absorbs energy with perfect efficiency at all electromagnetic wavelength s. The constant defines the power per unit area emitted by a black body as a function of its thermodynamic temperature .

What is Stefan-Boltzmann constant? - Definition from WhatIs.com

Power emitted. Not heat.

It's magic. It is interesting how these guys will just interpret a straight forward statement, or a simple equation to mean whatever they want it to mean as if that were acceptable science. And then howl like zealots at anyone who doesn't join them in their faith.

It's interesting that you have no sources that back up your claims about one way flow of radiation.

sigma-lc.gif
), is a physical constant involving black body radiation. A black body, also called an ideal radiator, is an object that radiates or absorbs energy with perfect efficiency at all electromagnetic wavelength s. The constant defines the power per unit area emitted by a black body as a function of its thermodynamic temperature .

Power emitted. Not heat.

So does heat radiates from cooler to warm?

sigma-lc.gif

Power emitted. Not heat.

So does heat radiates from cooler to warm?

Plug in the temperature of the cool object.
That tells you how much it radiates.

Now plug in the temperature of the warm object.
That tells you how much it radiates.

You see, they both radiate at the same time.

Todd I want to talk to you about your beliefs that a

cold nitrogen bath
is a heater.

And that the cold, light blocking refrigerants in the

cold nitrogen bath
are the magical core
of the cold nitrogen heater.

Having examined your Church's teachings, I already know you wish the cold, light blocking gases refrigerating the cold nitrogen bath conduction chilling the planet, called the GHGs, were a magical heater; and that their presence in the atmosphere "Dun made uh coald bathuh heedur yaW" .... to quote the official literature.

Have you any evidence in the history of all thermodynamics, in which application of a cold nitrogen bath pressurized to 14.whatever lbs/sq/in mean atmospheric pressure @ sea level is,
to a light warmed rock
resulted in the temperature of that rock rising 33 degrees
instead of LOWERING as per thermodynamical laws regarding temperature and energy concentration?

You need to show me one instance in all thermodynamics of application of a cold nitrogen bath to a rock, making the temperature of the rock rise.

When you don't show me that you're going to be the desperately idiotic fake I'm telling everyone now I know you are,
because you're in here claiming you think a cold nitrogen atmosphere, is a magical heater, being heated by the cold light blocking refrigerants responsible for chilling the surface of the Earth.

Be prepared to defend that or you're gonna wish you could.

Now.

You also believe the cold nitrogen bath's light blocking refrigerant class gases,
are the magical core
of the cold nitrogen heater,

being responsible for the cold nitrogen bath's temperature warming the planet 33 degrees.

I already told you be ready to defend the "a cold nitrogen bath turned into a heater" claim.

Next you need to return here prepared to discuss your belief the cold light blocking refrigerant class GHGs,
are the core of the cold nitrogen heater,
making the cold nitrogen bath, heat the planet 33 degrees.

How are cold light blocking refrigerants, the REASON a cold nitrogen bath's a heater. Be ready to tell me that.

You need to show me one instance of cold light blocking refrigerants added to an otherwise normal cold nitrogen bath, conduction chilling a light warmed rock, making the temperature of the object being chilled, suddenly rising "33 degrees warmer than if the cold light blocking nitrogen bath wasn't there."

That's your church's teaching so I want you to defend it so I don't laugh in your thermodynamically befuddled, hick face. And it needs to be crystal clear and obey Conservation of Energy to the last letter and significant digit. If you come here and you can't defend that, like I told you, you're gonna damned sure wish you could.

Next I'm going to show everyone here what a general purpose therm-0-billy incompetent HicK you are.

Tell me the name of the law written for solving temperatures of gases, hence atmospheres.

Write the equation of the law here and tell these readers what the letters of the equation stand for.

Tell these readers why the law was written and what it's known for doing, that makes the law so important.

Tell me what the parts of the law are.

Tell me what each part of the law does, that MAKES the law, MANDATORY for solving the temperatures of gases.

When you get done with those questions I'm going to have some more to ask you that are going to show everyone even more, what an insufferably stupid brainwashed fake and internet poseur you are,

and everybody in this thread is going to laugh like somebody passed around the nitrous, at the dentist's office. Well except you. You're gonna dread seeing me like I'm pulling all your teeth with no anesthetic.

We saved the laughing gas for ourselves, so we can enjoy watching you squirm like a single-digits I.Q. thermobilly hick who thought a

cold nitrogen bath
got
turned into a heater
because
cold light blocking
insulating refrigerants

were added.

I'll be back in a few hours you need to have these questions answered.

You need some fair warning so here are the other questions regarding the Law governing gas temps.

You need to return here prepared to talk about the section of the law you think assigns CO2 an internal energy constant equal to or higher than Earths. This as you know is called the "Specific Heat" of a gas, and you need to show me YOUR PERSONALLY FOUND CHART showing me CO2 having INTERNAL ENERGY
not LOWER
than AIR.

You are here telling people you think CO2 warms air. You need to show these readers a chart of thermodynamic law containing the Specific Heat for CO2 t
hat is higher than that of Air.

Or you're gonna wish you could when I start mocking you to your face for being too stupid to even know what law of physics you thought you were talking about.

Next you need to be able to explain to me why you and your church

can't calculate the temperature of the planet properly.

When you magic gas barking hicks claim to calculate the global temperature of our atmosphere you come up 33 degrees short and don't match the PROPER temperature,

which is etched into the stone of international physical regulatory and calibration Law, in the form of the well known - well, it's well known to real mathematicians, physicists and chemists such as myself -

International Standard Atmosphere.

Since you're so stupid you think a cold bath's a heater, you don't know what that is.

Calculated in 1864 by the French the International Standard Atmosphere is at the source ultimately, of almost every single measurement made by mankind, that involves a manufactured instrument,
motor,
engine,
aircraft or spacecraft part,
oven,
stove,
light, - anything that can be regulated, or sold, or warrantied against liability has a system of known parameters
all certified within guaranteed

Atmospheric temperature, composition, pressure, and humidity ranges.

You need to explain to me so everybody here isn't laughing in your illiterate, innumerate face
why your church leadership's CALCULATIONS don't MATCH the ACTUAL temperature of the Atmosphere.

We're still talking about the law of mathematics and physics governing this, shoe salesman. If you don't come here with proper answers everyone can agree on regarding something as simple as a cold bath and a light warmed rock, you're going to continue to bat zero questions properly answered by you.

Again: This planet's global Atmospheric temperature was first discovered by whom?

The modern well known temperature of our atmosphere, that all our instruments are calibrated against,
so all our planes fly, and our submarines act properly, and our global commercial instruments all work,
who discovered the Atmosphere's temperature today?

And why is that important? What is the relationship of the modern temperature and the temperature of the atmosphere the first time someone actually calcualted it's temperature? I'm gonna wanna talk about that,
so be ready. This is all DIRECTLY related to the LAW of THERMODYNAMICS written for SOLVING the TEMPERATURE of the global Atmosphere.

Your church says a nitrogen bath is a heater, you need to show us all one in all of history.

Your church taught you cold light blocking refrigerants make a cold bath a heater.

Show me and everyone, one instance of
cold
light blocking,
insulating refrigerants, added to cold nitrogen baths,
making the cold nitrogen bath,turn into a heater.

You say the Earth is 33 degrees warmer due to GHGs
so it's important isn't it?

All those other elements of Earth Atmospheric global temperature I expect you to be able to discuss with me at length, fluently.

I was reading along and of course the instant you claimed a cold nitrogen bath was a heater, and that the cold light blocking refrigerants
chilling the bath
and sun warmed rock the bath chills,
are the magical core of said cold nitrogen heater,

and of course knew instantly you're utterly innumerate, utterly illiterate, and unable to even tell someone if a cold bath is a cooler or a heater.

When I come back you had better have some answers for me or I'm gonna drag you back and forth in front of these people like the stupid bovine hick you are. And you're gonna LOVE it.

Ciao, and I'll be back soon. Be prepared to discuss your claims, or I'm gonna discuss them for you.

Last edited:
Also my bad for posting up without editing, I'm watching TV and talking to my wife while jotting down a few things I'm gonna humiliate you so bad over, you're gonna think your mouse hand got paralyzed when you can't make it move over, grab that mouse, and just answer some questions about your dipstick teachings.

Hopefully you can read it now.

Even if you could, you're still too f***g stupid to answer,

but I need to let everyone know what I'm gonna be doing to you so.

Ta-tah, stupid. I'll be back soon, and you better have some answers for me.

Or you're gonna be sorry you don't.

Last edited:

It's interesting that you have no sources that back up your claims about one way flow of radiation.

What is more interesting is that the sources others provide (since you rarely provide anything more than droll one liners) don't agree with the second law of thermodynamics. If they are correct and you by association, why has the statement of the second law of thermodynamics not been changed?

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Forum List

Back