The Head Of CNN Loves Trump...A Lot.....

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Newly revealed audio of a March 10, 2016 conversation with then-Trump attorney Michael Cohen shows Zucker attempting to cozy up to the then-Republican front-runner. You guys have had great instincts, great guts and great understanding of everything," Zucker told Cohen. "But you're missing the boat on how it works going forward -- 'I'm very conscious of not putting too much in email, as you're a lawyer, as you understand," Zucker is heard telling Cohen. "And, you know, as fond as I am of the boss -- "It's not that I don't want to talk to [Trump] every day. I've just got to be careful, because, I've just got to be careful ... I just don't want him talking about it on the campaign trail ... But you know what? I'm going to give him a call right now and I'm going wish him luck in the debate tonight."

As someone said before -- this two-party political game is nothing more than WWF wrestling -- a bunch of rich men playing roles for the entertainment of the gullible viewers who actually thought Hulk Hogan hated Macho-Man Randy Savage -- it's all scripted.....same goes for politics...

Exhibit A: Jeff Zucker's infatuation with Trump -- most progressives knew this years ago about corporate-owned media; but you still have others who continue to believe that CNN and others have it in for Trump -- they don't -- its scripted entertainment...There would be no Trump presidency without the full complicity of the MSM -- they are the ones who gave him more free TV time than any campaign in history...

Not only was he giving Trump debate advice -- like encouraging his advisors to call him conman all day so he would be used to it when he is called that in debates -- but he also had post-election plans for Trump -- like wanting to do a weekly show, etc.....These folks would let the country burn as long as it equaled good ratings for them -- as I said, it is all a show.....

It’s hilarious that Zucker admits the Donald knew exactly what he was doing, but can’t say that publicly or he would be cancelled by everyone in media.

Zucker thought Trump winning would give Hillary the victory on a silver platter. He, along with the never Trumpers, all rooted for Hillary, I'd bet my left arm on that.

Forum List

Back