The Having an Affair Thread

Never cheated on my wife. Never will.

We all joke around on here with innuendos with everyone, but thats all it is. Jokes. I would never cheat on my wife.

...now, I may cheat on my girlfriend....

You DO KNOW Post Release reads these threads, right? :eusa_whistle:

I don't recall ever being true to a girlfriend. I was always up front about it, told them I was not interested in commitment. If they wanted to come along for the ride, it was up to them.

But.. when I fell in love with my wife, the moment we met, I've been true to her ever since.

Last edited:
I could never have an affair. I'm too stupid. I'd get the names mixed up and everybody would hate me - the wife would be pissed. The girlfriend would be pissed. It would be ugly. Like the dog I am, I bark alot but I would never leave the yard. It's not a good idea.

I don't call it cheating. I call it getting even. My first wife and I had already been having problems, and I'd already been eying up other women. Then one night I found out my wife fucked a friend of mine at a party we went to. So the next day I went back to the same apartment to the girl that had the party and fucked her. My wife and I separated and divorced soon afterwards. So I didn't really cheat, I got even.

But was never unfaithful before that or since. Not even to a girl friend. If I felt that a relationship had degraded to the point where I wanted to start fucking someone else, I'd break it off before I did it.

Last edited:
Adultery is a one-way ticket to Pain for everyone. I have never cheated on any boyfriend or husband, but I was the Other Woman. I'd rather be shot than go through that who-do-you-believe-me-or-your-lying-eyes routine again.

I could never have an affair. I'm too stupid. I'd get the names mixed up and everybody would hate me - the wife would be pissed. The girlfriend would be pissed. It would be ugly. Like the dog I am, I bark alot but I would never leave the yard. It's not a good idea.

Like it came off my own lips Big Black Dog. The first wife went and did that to me. I'd like to think I'm always going to be better than that. Besides, not only am I not suppose to do that under the Ten Commandments, I'm actually suppose to support my friends in their marriages. Somehow I think messing around with one of their wives might not help.

Last edited:
I've told my boys that I'm very sorry for the way things happened.
I also told them that I don't regret it.

They may never understand, but it makes sense to me. Is it selfish? Maybe.

If I stayed in my marriage I would have had a stroke or a heart attack. No doubt about it.

Two polar opposites pulling me apart. Like I said, it's a Jekyl/Hyde thing.

My vindication? I read an article titled "The Seven Signs of Emotional Abuse". I thought my god that was my 13 year marriage.

The affair? Heaven on earth.

The result?

It wasn't pretty, but it was necessary.

My one friend caught her hubby cheating on her, and after a long time of anger, decided to forgive him and he stopped doing it. He is trying really hard in the marriage now.

But she still doesn't really trust him 100%..................

It will take a long time for him to regain her trust, and hopefully he will eventually. He will likely have a very diffucult time a ways down the road from this point. As hard as it may be to understand, this will probably be harder on him in the long run that it will be for her, unless he's is in such denial that he can't accept the responsibility for his own actions. I would hate to be in either of their shoes. Sad.

This thread is incomplete without a willow post about how all cheating men should have their dicks cut off immediately.

Yes, the importance is fundamental to many of us, and, yes, dilloduck, I agree that it is "staggering". The next is not directed at you. Sexual "loyalty" in our puritannical monogamous society as a criteria of commitment should never be belittled in my opinion, even by those who are not monogamous or puritannical. If one should believe s/he is better than that, then act it. Be gracious.

Last edited:

The other woman I had really was not an affair. My wife and I were split up after she hid the fact I was losing my house because she was not paying the mortgage. I ended up going back to my wife because I realized her intent was not to hurt me and I loved her a lot. I hurt the other one badly. It was a super shitty situation.

Last edited:
Y'all are putting me off marriage even more than I was already!

Wow! A thread that might have actually helped someone. Cali, I remarried and am glad I took the chance. It was the third time for my wife. She was really not interested in getting married for quite a while. Find someone who is more interested in your well being and happiness than their own. You do the same.

Forum List

Back