The Having an Affair Thread

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I have a couple of questions for those that cheat, or have cheated, on thier wives/husbands, or boyfriends/girlfriends.

When you have an affair, do you really think you won't get caught?

Now if you're married, I'm sure you wouldn't come clean for awhile. But how do you look your spouse in the eye after screwing someone else? Did you/will you come clean with them?

And those with a boyfriend/girlfriend, why wouldn't you just break up with them instead of running around behind their back? Wouldn't that just be easier?

My one friend caught her hubby cheating on her, and after a long time of anger, decided to forgive him and he stopped doing it. He is trying really hard in the marriage now.

But she still doesn't really trust him 100%..................

I've never cheated on anyone (but I'm not married).... And... I would not forgive someone who did. End of.

Nope. Never had never will.

I would rather slide down a fifty foot razor into a pool of lemon juice than face the wrath of my wife. :)

Nope. Never had never will.

I would rather slide down a fifty foot razor into a pool of lemon juice than face the wrath of my wife. :)

horrified-woman.gif

never cheated on anyone, never will. My wife and family are MUCH too precious for me to risk for some meaningless fling.

I can't worry about whether I will get caught or not----it messes up all the fun. Besides, the Devil makes me do it.

*please analyze for 10 minutes before responding*

I had an affair after a really tough time in my marriage. It was a horrible experience. Caught between two situations it seemed and neither were more right or wrong than the other. Awful situation. Keep your pants up until you decide what you are gonna do is my only advice to anyone.

I cheated once...

When I was in 7th grade.. Cheated on my 2 month girlfriend on a High school sophomore. :lol: Damn that was long time ago...

Wait, that doesn't count..

Nevermind.

Nope, never. Its not in me.

My wife once told me she wouldn't leave me if I had an affair, but that's not something one would want to test. Plus, she might not leave me, but I can't imagine life would be fun.

I admit I cheated on my boyfriend my freshman year in college, with his best friend! :eek:

Then his best friend broke my heart, so the Karma came back to me for being bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
No...period.

I am a straight arrow. Its an honor thing to me, I made a commitment...if I found myself so enamored with someone else, that I felt it had to happen, I would divorce first before 'going there'.

Hey Echo...theres also the other paradigm...'mental' adultery. I firmly believe that you can, well, this is hard to put into words, but one could/can mentally fu!k someone to an extent that basically all thats missing is the mess....

I admit I cheated on my boyfriend my freshman year in college, with his best friend! :eek:

Then his best friend broke my heart, so the Karma came back to me for being bad.

Come on there. Yeah, you were a youngster and you learned. I do think I understand your Karma.

I have never really been faced with the problem. My first wife grew up next door to me. I never knew a time in my life that she wasn't a part of it until the day she died. The woman who became my second wife, when I was deep in my cups, told me that life is full of pain and suffering and death, that the smart individual holds on to the good opportunities, and thank God she has held me ever since.

I think I would want to die if ever had I cheated on either of them.

I have a couple of questions for those that cheat, or have cheated, on thier wives/husbands, or boyfriends/girlfriends.

When you have an affair, do you really think you won't get caught?

Now if you're married, I'm sure you wouldn't come clean for awhile. But how do you look your spouse in the eye after screwing someone else? Did you/will you come clean with them?

And those with a boyfriend/girlfriend, why wouldn't you just break up with them instead of running around behind their back? Wouldn't that just be easier?

My one friend caught her hubby cheating on her, and after a long time of anger, decided to forgive him and he stopped doing it. He is trying really hard in the marriage now.

But she still doesn't really trust him 100%..................

Made that mistake once in my life a long time ago. It caused too much pain, anger and guilt, not something I care to repeat.

Never cheated on my wife. Never will.

We all joke around on here with innuendos with everyone, but thats all it is. Jokes. I would never cheat on my wife.

...now, I may cheat on my girlfriend....

Forum List

Back