the gun forum

Looking to buy a Springfield XD slim.
Own a 41 mag Ruger Liberty Edition. More of a collector gun and a bit of a hand cannon. Speaking of specialty ammo, I have 3 different rounds I hand loaded for the 41 for differing purposes. Lighter rounds for target shooting and heavier rounds for stopping power.

Own a 41 mag Ruger Liberty Edition. More of a collector gun and a bit of a hand cannon. Speaking of specialty ammo, I have 3 different rounds I hand loaded for the 41 for differing purposes. Lighter rounds for target shooting and heavier rounds for stopping power.

Springfield sold out Ilinios gun stores to the Illinois democrats. They helped support a bill that would license gun dealers at the state level....on top of the federal licensing that would close down small gun stores........and then they worked out an exemption for themselves......

The .41 got a bad deal. It does pretty much everything the .44 can do with less recoil. I seriously considered getting one years ago. But I like the option of using .44 Special rounds.

My guns
H&K .45 compact
HK45-Compact.jpg

Colt 1911,45 cal
1200px-M1911A1.png

Ruger .44 mag
5027.jpg

Remington model 870
shotgun_rem870_700.jpg
ShootingTimesminitactical-final.jpg

Ruger mini-14 5.56 cal

H&K MR762A1