the gun forum

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
why is it everyone's voice counts till they own a gun? we need the gun forum back....

anyways....any opines on the taurus pt 709 slim? yes with nc going perhaps for total open carry i am back to considering a pistol.....son is against it..says it is too small for my hand

I'm not a pistol man. :dunno:

A lot of women are liking those Ruger LC9s?

^I think that's the one.

A gun forum would be interesting, but there is actually nothing beyond a few minor details left to debate.

Gun control as an issue has become merely academic.

a gun forum to review and discuss the latest pistols......gun owners arent debating ownership ya know

there was a gun forum and the snowflakes removed it

they are having a fathers day special on this one...under 200 bones.....grumpys fingers are to large for it.....son is adamant that i do not get it...son thinks a desert eagle would be a nice pistol lol

this is the latest addition to their cc ......less than 1 inch wide...about 6 inch long.....all smooth....nothing to catch....doesnt show under clothes...which personally.....i would like for it to show lol

gun prices are dropping like a rock....now that everyone is not terrified of obama taking their guns ....people have stopped buying.....and i would have to have it mailed either way.....unless i buy in nc...son is saying walk in with cash pic out what i want and start haggling

If that's the model you want, you can get it online for $189 at that link with free shipping. Walk in, show 'em the best online ad you can find and haggle. Meet it or beat it if you want me to buy it.

gun prices are dropping like a rock....now that everyone is not terrified of obama taking their guns ....people have stopped buying.....and i would have to have it mailed either way.....unless i buy in nc...son is saying walk in with cash pic out what i want and start haggling

They need to understand....obama appointed anti-gun judges...and they just ruled in the 4th circuit court of appeals in a way that guts the 2nd Amendment...if it isn't overturned by the Supreme Court......

this is one of the biggest threats to the 2nd Amendment we have faced...and too may people are in the dark about it...

The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

Disgracefully, the 4th Circuit ignored all these prescriptions—which it was duty-bound to follow—electing instead to devise its own rule: that if a weapon is “most useful in military service,” it enjoys no constitutional protection.

In so doing, the court thumbed its nose at its superiors and quietly rewrote the law for millions of Americans.

why is it everyone's voice counts till they own a gun? we need the gun forum back....

anyways....any opines on the taurus pt 709 slim? yes with nc going perhaps for total open carry i am back to considering a pistol.....son is against it..says it is too small for my hand
My 2 working guns (the guns I earn a living with as a hired gun) are my CZ 97B 45ACP and my Mossberg 590 12 gauge.

My other 2 guns are my Ruger Mini 14 5.56x45 carbine for home defense and my Remington Model 700 in 300 RUM for deer and elk and moose hunting.

Forum List

Back