The Greedy Bastards Want More

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
This chart of the history of American Income Tax says it all:

taxes_1.jpg

The rich in America pay their highest share of the Federal Income tax burden in our Nation's history, and leeches such as Campbell consume more and more of our nation's wealth in entitlements and do so at an alarmingly increasing rate.

Ass usual, the truth is the opposite of what these assholes project.

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

Last edited:
Does the chart indicate the levels of alcohol consumed by the leftt? Sure looks that way. Now I see where they get their crazy ideas.

Does the chart indicate the levels of alcohol consumed by the leftt? Sure looks that way. Now I see where they get their crazy ideas.

You people live in a bubble, tote your guns and and thump your bibles and all the while go to the polls and vote against your own interest. Superstitious nincompoops. The 1% who are getting exactly what they want are laughing at your dumb asses.

Last edited:

I've never understood why it's "greed" to want to keep money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.

-- Thomas Sowell

The modern liberal is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

-- daveman

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

-- C. S. Lewis

You people live in a bubble, tote your guns and and thump your bibles and all the while go to the polls and vote against your own interest. Superstitious nincompoops. The 1% who are getting exactly what they want are laughing at your dumb asses.
You're not capable of determining what's in my interests.

And the Democrats don't give a shit about you. They keep lying to you, and you swallow it whole.

Dumbass.

taxes_1.jpg
Think about that.

The AVERAGE is nearly 60%..

Over half of what you make, they take...and that doesn't count the taxes that aren't shown.

It is outright obscene.

I've never understood why it's "greed" to want to keep money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.

-- Thomas Sowell

The modern liberal is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

-- daveman

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

-- C. S. Lewis

Tax rates are almost at the lowest levels they've been decades and all you can hear from the Republicans is "More Tax Cuts"

The dumb bastards start wars and never serve in one. They send peons to take their place. It's alright....I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with one of the cowards anyway.

3.jpg

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome back idiot. i see you are still a lying jerk.

taxes_1.jpg
Think about that.

The AVERAGE is nearly 60%..

Over half of what you make, they take...and that doesn't count the taxes that aren't shown.

It is outright obscene.

Imbecile. LOOK at the chart.
Imbecile. I can make a chart say anything I want it to say.

Study the chart.....look at its flaws.....

Then, get back to ME on what I had to say. I'll bet you still won't fucking understand.

BTW....do something to get your IQ out of the low 50's, won't you?

Fail. You said nothing.

The average is nearly 60%.

Way to miss the point. Look when it went below that line. It coincides with when the middle class began to experience STAGNANT WAGES.

Asshole.

Last edited:

-- Thomas Sowell

-- daveman

-- C. S. Lewis

Tax rates are almost at the lowest levels they've been decades and all you can hear from the Republicans is "More Tax Cuts"

The dumb bastards start wars and never serve in one. They send peons to take their place. It's alright....I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with one of the cowards anyway.

3.jpg

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg
You're just pissed off because you want something that belongs to someone else, and they won't give it to you.

So you want the government to take it from them and give it to you.

Get off your ass and get a job.

If you're too old, tough shit. Shoulda worked harder.

Forum List

Back