The GREATEST war crime

Had Hitler won WWII, prosecution of Nazi war criminals would have been greatly delayed and reduced, but probably not stopped entirely. Consider that some of Nazi war criminals did not see a court until they were in their nineties. Americans believe their country, being the most militarily powerful on earth, will never permit American citizens to be prosecuted for war crimes. A lot could change in the next 70 years, including Americans themselves getting an attack of guilt over what they did in Iraq as more and more video of the atrocities comes to light.

China and India eclipse the USA in economic and military power. The USA would become like Britain after its empire collapsed, still imagining itself powerful, but toothless in actuality. American tourists are captured and tried. This is already happening in Germany. American war criminals are kidnapped and taken to countries that are willing to stand up to American pressure, much the way Israelis kidnapped Nazi war criminals and took them to Israel. Primarily for public relations, the Americans are already prosecuting a few show trials of rapists, murderers and torturers. I look forward to living long enough to see a goodly number of these bastards rotting in solitary. The suffering they have caused with their mindless jingoism and sadism is too overwhelming to even ontemplate.

Last edited:
Had Hitler won WWII, prosecution of Nazi war criminals would have been greatly delayed and reduced, but probably not stopped entirely. Consider that some of Nazi war criminals did not see a court until they were in their nineties. Americans believe their country, being the most militarily powerful on earth, will never permit American citizens to be prosecuted for war crimes. A lot could change in the next 70 years, including Americans themselves getting an attack of guilt over what they did in Iraq as more and more video of the atrocities comes to light.

China and India eclipse the USA in economic and military power. The USA would become like Britain after its empire collapsed, still imagining itself powerful, but toothless in actuality. American tourists are captured and tried. This is already happening in Germany. American war criminals are kidnapped and taken to countries that are willing to stand up to American pressure, much the way Israelis kidnapped Nazi war criminals and took them to Israel. Primarily for public relations, the Americans are already prosecuting a few show trials of rapists, murderers and torturers. I look forward to living long enough to see a goodly number of these bastards rotting in solitary. The suffering they have caused with their mindless jingoism and sadism is too overwhelming to even ontemplate.

You're just a Master baiter aren't you. Or, maybe that's just masturbator.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you misspelled Adolph in your signature. Way to look like more of an idiot than you already do. Dummy.

Notice how no American Democwat ever stands up and says it was a horrible crime the Japanese committed that Sunday Morning on Dec. 7th 1941 and sneak attacked the USA?? Notice that?? Wonder why?

What a crock of mindless rhetorical bullshit. I am a Democrat and had a bumper sticker on my car that said "If there was no Pearl Harbor, there wouldn't have been a Hiroshima"

What a crock of mindless rhetorical bullshit. I am a Democrat and had a bumper sticker on my car that said "If there was no Pearl Harbor, there wouldn't have been a Hiroshima"

Both the attack on Pear Harbour and the Hiroshima bombing were crimes against humanity albeit the Hiroshima attack was much more vile, dastradly, and hideous.

Both the attack on Pear Harbour and the Hiroshima bombing were crimes against humanity albeit the Hiroshima attack was much more vile, dastradly, and hideous.

We need a commemorative coin to honor this great moment in history. The Anola Gay on one side and the mushroom cloud on the other.

Wow, you missed the point. Consider me shocked.

WYN666...
Your bumper sticker only distinguished you as an apologist for your nation's Atomic war crimes, committed against defenceless women, children and old men. To postulate an equivalence in action between the military engagement of a military target (Pearl Harbour),(http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/76591-the-greatest-thing-in-history.html) and the military engagements of soft civilian targets (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) betrays moral deviancy.

The conflict between two armies on a designated field of battle (Pearl Harbour) cannot be legitimately compared to the atrocities of one army (America's) against hapless civilians behind the established battle lines (Hiroshima / Nagasaki).

Now I've always considered WYN666, people that kill children to be even lower than those who abuse children. So why declare proudly your support of this monumental and despicable act of American International terrorism, (http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/73882-is-terrorism-the-central-plank-of-us-led-invasions-of-afghanistan-and-iraq.html)which should in fact be an embarrassing revelation?

1105-0001.jpg

Infanticide victim 4 year old #Shinichi Tetsutani's partially melted tricycle# remains a poignant icon for the illegal and amoral, unbridled barbarity of U.S. Imperialist aggression.

WYN666...
Your bumper sticker only distinguished you as an apologist for your nation's Atomic war crimes, committed against defenceless women, children and old men. To postulate an equivalence in action between the military engagement of a military target (Pearl Harbour),(http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/76591-the-greatest-thing-in-history.html) and the military engagements of soft civilian targets (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) betrays moral deviancy.

I wasn't "postulating an equivalence". I was saying that if Pearl Harbor had not happened, we would have had no reason to drop the atomic bomb.

If you want to discuss war crimes, let's talk about the Bataan Death March (or doesn't that count?)

WYN666...

I wasn't "postulating an equivalence". I was saying that if Pearl Harbor had not happened, we would have had no reason to drop the atomic bomb.

If you want to discuss war crimes, let's talk about the Bataan Death March (or doesn't that count?)

He doesn't want to discuss things rationally and with the subtlety that such discussion deserve.

He's fucking troll.

WYN666...

He doesn't want to discuss things rationally and with the subtlety that such discussion deserve.

He's fucking troll.

Yeah, I gathered that. He can't even get the 3 letters in my ID correct.

America has committed great war crimes. It is unfortunate though that most of the population are unwilling to recognize this fact. Bush, Junior should be hanged as a war criminal.

America has committed great war crimes. It is unfortunate though that most of the population are unwilling to recognize this fact. Bush, Junior should be hanged as a war criminal.

What frustrates me about politics is how long it takes to get something done. So it took a couple years to convince retards that Bush lied us into war. Now that we know that, they won't accept speculation that they don't hear first from Fox News.

Well, now it is starting to come out so no longer will people call me a conspiracy theorist when I say these things:

http://www.democrats.com/iraq-torture-scandal

In 2002 and 2003, Dick Cheney ordered the torture of key prisoners captured in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Cheney says he ordered torture to stop another terrorist attack, but the evidence is now clear: Cheney wanted false "confessions" to justify the unprovoked U.S. invasion of Iraq.
Those "confessions" were featured in key pre-war speeches by Cheney, George Bush, and Colin Powell that betrayed Congress, the American people, and the world.
Thus the "Torture" scandal and the "Iraq" scandal are not two separate scandals, but one massive and historically disastrous scandal: the Iraq-Torture Scandal.

Cheney claims his torture "saved hundreds of thousands of lives." In reality, it cost hundreds of thousands of lives - innocent Iraqi lives. It also killed over 4,300 U.S. soldiers, maimed hundreds of thousands more, cost U.S. taxpayers $3 trillion dollars, and profoundly damaged U.S. credibility and security.
Dick Cheney understands the enormity of his crimes and launched a public relations war to protect himself, including carefully-chosen TV interviews and speeches. His daughter (and chief defender) Liz Cheney admitted her father's greatest fear is prosecution.
It's time for Congress to investigate the massive Iraq-Torture Scandal - and for the Department of Justice to prosecute Dick Cheney for creating it.

http://www.democrats.com/iraq-torture-scandal

On 6th August 1945 a B29 bomber dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima It has been estimated that over the years around 200,000 people have died as a result of this bomb being dropped. This was always a controversial decision. General Dwight Eisenhower told President Harry S. Truman that he was opposed to the dropping of the atom bomb on Japan.

IKE said: " I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of face".

Winston Churchill also agreed that it was not necessary to drop the atom bomb on Japan. He later asserted: "It would be a mistake to suppose that the fate of Japan was settled by the atomic bomb. Her defeat was certain before the bomb fell."

Mainly historians have argued that the US used the atom bomb as a warning against the Soviet Union. It was not an attempt to end the war but to determine what happened after the war.

The dropping of the bomb was a terrible war crime, equal to the extermination of the Jews.

*yawn*

you've got sources for those quotes you made up i assume.
:lol:

Come on! Don't be so naive. You still need proof that Cheney & Bush purposely lied us into Iraq for money? And are you ready to impeach? Didn't think so.

Hell, you guys tried to suggest that if it weren't for liberals, you would have won viet nam.

Funny thing was, it was our kids that you were sending to die. Bush/Cheney had it easy. McCain too if he didn't suck as a pilot. :lol:

On 6th August 1945 a B29 bomber dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima It has been estimated that over the years around 200,000 people have died as a result of this bomb being dropped. This was always a controversial decision. General Dwight Eisenhower told President Harry S. Truman that he was opposed to the dropping of the atom bomb on Japan.

IKE said: " I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of face".

Winston Churchill also agreed that it was not necessary to drop the atom bomb on Japan. He later asserted: "It would be a mistake to suppose that the fate of Japan was settled by the atomic bomb. Her defeat was certain before the bomb fell."

Mainly historians have argued that the US used the atom bomb as a warning against the Soviet Union. It was not an attempt to end the war but to determine what happened after the war.

The dropping of the bomb was a terrible war crime, equal to the extermination of the Jews.

*yawn*

Come on! Don't be so naive. You still need proof that Cheney & Bush purposely lied us into Iraq for money? And are you ready to impeach? Didn't think so.

Hell, you guys tried to suggest that if it weren't for liberals, you would have won viet nam.

Funny thing was, it was our kids that you were sending to die. Bush/Cheney had it easy. McCain too if he didn't suck as a pilot. :lol:

impeach who, you knuckledragging imbecile?

liberals started vietnam, chucklehead. read a book.

*yawn*

How come Kennedy gets away with that one?

Enough evidence to prosecute Rumsfeld for war crimes/UK ‘must release’ Iraq war files
UN official: Enough evidence to prosecute Rumsfeld for war crimes

Killing over a million people is Genocide.

Also there are the deaths an injuries suffered by the soldiers who were sent to the illegal war.

The list of crimes is quite extensive.

There is also the abuse of power. I would even call it treason.

No one should ever again, be allowed to commit these types of crimes and those who did, certainly should not go free. They are criminals.

David Edwards and Stephen C. Webster January 26, 2009

Monday, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture, Manfred Nowak told CNN’s Rick Sanchez that the US has an “obligation” to investigate whether Bush administration officials ordered torture, adding that he believes that there is already enough evidence to prosecute former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

“We have clear evidence,” he said. “In our report that we sent to the United Nations, we made it clear that former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld clearly authorized torture methods and he was told at that time by Alberto Mora, the legal council of the Navy, ‘Mr. Secretary, what you are actual ordering here amounts to torture.’ So, there we have the clear evidence that Mr. Rumsfeld knew what he was doing but, nevertheless, he ordered torture.”

Asked during an interview with Germany’s ZDF television on Jan. 20, Nowak said: “I think the evidence is on the table.”

At issue, however, is whether “American law will recognize these forms of torture.”

A bipartisan Senate report released last month found Rumsfeld and other top administration officials responsible for abuse of Guantanamo detainees in US custody.

It said Rumsfeld authorized harsh interrogation techniques on December 2, 2002 at the Guantanamo prison, although he ruled them out a month later.

The coercive measures were based on a document signed by Bush in February, 2002.

There is a video at the source as well.

Source

UK ‘must release’ Iraq war files

January 28, 2009

The British government has been ordered to release the minutes of crucial ministerial meetings from 2003 at which the United States-led invasion of Iraq was discussed.

The information tribunal, which hears appeals under Britain’s data protection act, backed a decision to disclose minutes of cabinet meetings from March 13 and 17, where ministers held talks about whether the decision to go to war was allowed under international law.

The tribunal said: “We have decided that the public interest in maintaining the confidentiality of the formal minutes of two cabinet meetings at which ministers decided to commit forces to military action in Iraq did not… outweigh the public interest in disclosure.

The cabinet office has 28 days to decide whether to appeal against the ruling.

Announcing its decision on Tuesday, the tribunal said: “The decision to commit the nation’s armed forces to the invasion of another country is momentous in its own right, and… its seriousness is increased by the criticisms that have been made of the general decision-making processes in the cabinet at the time.”

A spokesman for Gordon Brown, the British prime minister, said: “We are considering our response”.

Blair criticised

Tony Blair, prime minister at the time of the invasion, was widely criticised for backing George Bush, the then US president, in invading Iraq to oust Saddam Hussein despite failing to secure a second United Nations resolution on the matter.

Ministerial discussions focused notably on Peter Goldsmith’s, the then attorney general, advice on the legality of war.

Blair’s government strongly resisted demands for the advice of its most senior legal adviser to be made public, until a large section was leaked during the 2005 general election campaign.

Goldsmith then denied ministers pressured him into changing his mind to rule that invading Iraq would be legal in international law even without a second UN security council resolution.

The information tribunal said that “there has… been criticism of the attorney general’s legal advice and of the particular way in which the March 17 opinion was made available to the cabinet only at the last moment and the March 7 opinion was not disclosed to it at all.”

The tribunal ruling backed up an earlier decision by Richard Thomas, the information commissioner.

Thomas said: “I am pleased that the tribunal has upheld my decision that the public interest in disclosing the official cabinet minutes in this particular case outweighs the public interest in withholding the information.

“Disclosing the minutes will allow the public to more fully understand this particular decision.”

Source

Blair and his cohorts should be tried for war crimes as well.

Others in the Bush Administration as well as Bush, should also be charged with war crimes and crimes against Humanity.

The weapons alone that were used, are one good place to start.

The war was based on fabricated information and lies.

Torture was condoned. Killing over a million people is Genocide.

Also there are the deaths an injuries suffered by the soldiers who were sent to the illegal war.

The list of crimes is quite extensive.

There is also the abuse of power. I would even call it treason.

No one should ever again, be allowed to commit these types of crimes and those who did, certainly should not go free. They are criminals.

Obama Revokes Bush Executive Order on Presidential Archives
Obama shuts network of CIA ‘ghost prisons’
Indexed List of all Stories in Archives
Published in: crime waron at 4:02 am Comments Off
Tags: Bush, crimes against humanity, fabricated information, illegal war, lies, Rumsfeld, Tony Blair, torture, UK, United Nations Special Rapporteur, war crimes,

weapons of mass desperation

*yawn*

(sigh) The French got whipped in 1954, and we would not get involved. Vietnam was divided and elections were scheduled for 1956 for a reunification govt. SVN and the US said no, because Ho would have swept North and South. Eisenhower (R) sent aid and committed the first trainers and advisers long before JFK (D) upped the anti by committing almost 13,000 US trainers, advisers, and field personnel by the time of his death.

Let's truth tell here, folks, then we can yell about intepretation.

(sigh) The French got whipped in 1954, and we would not get involved. Vietnam was divided and elections were scheduled for 1956 for a reunification govt. SVN and the US said no, because Ho would have swept North and South. Eisenhower (R) sent aid and committed the first trainers and advisers long before JFK (D) upped the anti by committing almost 13,000 US trainers, advisers, and field personnel by the time of his death.

Let's truth tell here, folks, then we can yell about intepretation.

but Kennedy started the bombing of South Vietnam in 1962.

Forum List

Back