The Greater Crime (No Poll)

The State.

No other criminal act comes close.

You may have to elaborate.
Easy.

How many wars, imposed famines, genocides, slavery, etcetera, have been carried out under the auspices and approval of The State?

Like, all of them.

Yes. The average person has never committed murder. If one of those average people becomes the leader of a nation then they immediately become obligated to commit murder. Governmental bodies are an odd creation. I have entertained the necessity of government myself. I think human injustice will occur just as frequently with or without a government presence. A government is just an effective way to consolidate power. The best conclusion I have come up with is a very common saying among scoundrels. If we don't do it someone else will. You are getting a government no matter what. Do you want the government designed by the bad guys or a government set up by you? It is an inevitable Monster.

View attachment 285376

It would require a government to enforce anarchy. So......... we are kind of out of luck at this point in history. You either get government 1, government 2, government 3 or government 4. You have to pick the one that is the least bad and fight passionately against the other three options.
A state to enforce no state?.....Mmmmmmmm'kay.

Forum List

Back