The Greater Crime (No Poll)

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Historically speaking, which crimes have been the most detrimental to society?

Drunk driving
Deleting emails
Rape
Murder
Removing mattress tags
Arson
Statutory Rape
Voter fraud
Selling products on Sunday
Kidnapping
Spitting on the sidewalk
Other (describe)

I am going to go with deleting emails. Could you imagine two new rapists moving into your neighborhood? One commits rapes all hours of the day. The other deletes emails covering up his rapes all hours of the day.

Which would you prefer to leave your neighborhood? Nobody wants email deleting happening in their own neighborhood. Why should it be any different when it happens in Washington DC?

I forgot to mention that the guy deleting emails has committer way more crimes than the other rapist. That should make it worse.

Last edited:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

I will assert that being a libturd is tantamount to treason.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Yeah but which is worse, treason or deleting emails about treason? I think in all cases we can say deleting emails is way worse.

Drunk driving
Deleting emails
Rape
Murder
Removing mattress tags
Arson
Statutory Rape
Voter fraud
Kidnapping
Spitting on the sidewalk
Other (describe)

Lame that you didn't include a poll.

Everyone knows it is because you were afraid that Mattress tags would win.

Should we arrest all people that disagree with you and shoot them?

Drunk driving
Deleting emails
Rape
Murder
Removing mattress tags
Arson
Statutory Rape
Voter fraud
Kidnapping
Spitting on the sidewalk
Other (describe)

Lame that you didn't include a poll.

Everyone knows it is because you were afraid that Mattress tags would win.

Not lame. Just lazy. I would have had to write all of those down. I couldn't remember them all.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with emails and their deletion.
How many op's are you going to start on deleted emails?
Get over the fact the your mistress lost.

The State.

No other criminal act comes close.

You may have to elaborate.
Easy.

How many wars, imposed famines, genocides, slavery, etcetera, have been carried out under the auspices and approval of The State?

Like, all of them.

Yes. The average person has never committed murder. If one of those average people becomes the leader of a nation then they immediately become obligated to commit murder. Governmental bodies are an odd creation. I have entertained the necessity of government myself. I think human injustice will occur just as frequently with or without a government presence. A government is just an effective way to consolidate power. The best conclusion I have come up with is a very common saying among scoundrels. If we don't do it someone else will. You are getting a government no matter what. Do you want the government designed by the bad guys or a government set up by you? It is an inevitable Monster.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with emails and their deletion.
How many op's are you going to start on deleted emails?
Get over the fact the your mistress lost.

This thread isn't about deleting emails necessarily. It just seems that way because I view deleting emails as the greater crime.

Which crime from the list do you think is worse?

Drunk driving
Deleting emails
Rape
Murder
Removing mattress tags
Arson
Statutory Rape
Voter fraud
Kidnapping
Spitting on the sidewalk
Other (describe)
Removing the tag from a mattress!

That is worthy of a beheading!!

Then spitting on a sidewalk!!!

That should get your tongue cut out!!!!

Then finally selling product on Sunday!!!!!

Smite all those that do!!!!!!

( Oh, I am just trolling and will say those three along with emails being deleted are just part of life and yes some will get offended they are nothing like rape, murder or terrorism! )

It's not a matter of "disagree with me"...

It's a matter of UNDERMINING AND SUBVERTING the COTUS, destroying our system of government, poisoning our culture and society in an effort to establish a global collectivist government.

Shooting them is too kind. They should be thrown out of a helicopter.

Now if you could rationally argue that it would be in the best interest of humanity to make regressive marxism the law of the earth then fine, but you can't.

Just to be clear, most liberals are simply mindless sheep, the political whores they vote for and the elites likely understand exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:
The State.

Easy.

How many wars, imposed famines, genocides, slavery, etcetera, have been carried out under the auspices and approval of The State?

Like, all of them.

Yes. The average person has never committed murder. If one of those average people becomes the leader of a nation then they immediately become obligated to commit murder. Governmental bodies are an odd creation. I have entertained the necessity of government myself. I think human injustice will occur just as frequently with or without a government presence. A government is just an effective way to consolidate power. The best conclusion I have come up with is a very common saying among scoundrels. If we don't do it someone else will. You are getting a government no matter what. Do you want the government designed by the bad guys or a government set up by you? It is an inevitable Monster.

RobetHiggsQuote.jpg

It's not a matter of "disagree with me"...

It's a matter of UNDERMINING AND SUBVERTING the COTUS, destroying our system of government, poisoning our culture and society in an effort to establish a global collectivist government.

Shooting them is too kind. They should be thrown out of a helicopter.

Now if you could rationally argue that it would be in the best interest of humanity to make regressive marxism the law of the earth then fine, but you can't.

Just to be clear, most liberals are simply mindless sheep, the political whores they vote for and the elites likely understand exactly what they're doing.

Oh cool

The State.

Easy.

Like, all of them.

View attachment 285376

It would require a government to enforce anarchy. So......... we are kind of out of luck at this point in history. You either get government 1, government 2, government 3 or government 4. You have to pick the one that is the least bad and fight passionately against the other three options.

Forum List

Back