The Great Sainsburys Kiss In

We have to confront hate.
Its only hate if their lives were threatened and I highly doubt that their lives were threatened.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, what makes you think that the way that them people were responded to was the right way to respond to them at all? To me, a flat out boycott would have said everything if those who support that couple did not like what was said to them. If you resent the way that a person runs their business enough, why help keep them going by giving them any of your money?
There are many ways to skin a cat Jo.This protest made a statement and I doubt that Sainsburys will do this again.

Your assertion regarding "hate" is absolute nonsense.
Wow, you don't call taking out another person hate?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes you think that them people are going to clam up because certain other people put their two cents out there as well after they did? Did you see that Dixie Chick girl clam up when other people put their opinion out there after she put her opinion out there first?

Its only hate if their lives were threatened and I highly doubt that their lives were threatened.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, what makes you think that the way that them people were responded to was the right way to respond to them at all? To me, a flat out boycott would have said everything if those who support that couple did not like what was said to them. If you resent the way that a person runs their business enough, why help keep them going by giving them any of your money?
There are many ways to skin a cat Jo.This protest made a statement and I doubt that Sainsburys will do this again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes you think that them people are going to clam up because certain other people put their two cents out there as well after they did? Did you see that Dixie Chick girl clam up when other people put their opinion out there after she put her opinion out there first?
There is a lot of scope for hate before lives are threatened.I was reading a story this week about 13 yer old boy who killed himself because he was being bullied. The bullies probably didnt intend this to happen and probably didnt think it would..
But it did. so a young boy is dead through hate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is a lot of scope for hate before lives are threatened.I was reading a story this week about 13 yer old boy who killed himself because he was being bullied. The bullies probably didnt intend this to happen and probably didnt think it would..
But it did. so a young boy is dead through hate.
To me, it would have been hate if the bullies had been who pulled the trigger. I don't know about you, but I stand for personal responsibility and committing suicide was that boy's way of dealing with the situation and no one else's and at the end of the day, the way that he chose to deal with the situation only gave the bullies something to be proud which is the last thing that they deserved.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did that boy ever once think about those who would miss him or did he only just think about himself?

Last edited:
Customers complained to Sainsburys about the PDA, they don't necessarily want to see such displays in public whilst they are grocery shopping. Sainsburys has a duty to ALL its customers.
ALL its customers? I find short, fat girls in high-healed shoes, silly-cone tits, false eyelashes, lipstick, tattooes, and starting every sentence with "basically" disgusting ...... whilst I am grocery shopping. I will be lodging my complaint to Sainsburys first thing in the morning.
animated-shopping-smiley-image-0045.gif

The customers who objected should have taken action. Surrounding the offending couple, chanting "shame", calling them disgusting animals and following them around the store would have been a better result.

The customers who objected should have taken action. Surrounding the offending couple, chanting "shame", calling them disgusting animals and following them around the store would have been a better result.
Yeah! Make gays wear armbands, shave their heads, and scrub the streets on their hands and knees before shipping them off to some undisclosed location, far away from the wholesome citizenry and the Democratic community.
hitler.gif

Yeah! Make gays wear armbands, shave their heads, and scrub the streets on their hands and knees before shipping them off to some undisclosed location, far away from the wholesome citizenry and the Democratic community.
hitler.gif
Oh come on. Only make them wear armbands if you want to know who they are. Embarrassing them and humiliating them in public only encourages them to do what they say they want to do. Love who they want in the privacy of their own homes.

..... Love who they want in the privacy of their own homes.
....... because affection offends you, or because the homo variation of affection turns you on and that worries you.
I am a perfect person. Nothing turns me on. Hold them to their stated goals. They are degenerates. If they say that all they want is to practice their degeneracy in private, hold them to their goal.

I am a perfect person. Nothing turns me on.
A perfect person? If nothing turns you on then you might be a perfect Vulcan, but that makes you a faulty person.

Hold them to their stated goals. They are degenerates. If they say that all they want is to practice their degeneracy in private, hold them to their goal.
You're just trolling ..... with idiocy for bait.

PHOTOS: Hundreds make out in Sainsbury’s to protest as couple told to stop holding hands

Love this as a response to homophobia.

A gay couple were warned about holding hands in a supermarket.This was the response.
14021747_10157276046620564_3737289272827260517_n-1_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg
A bunch of flaming fagots so obsessed with their perversion that they have to shove it in everyonmes faces? So what?

This is why the next power system to control this country will take, among its very first steps, the suppression of fagots. They will know how much it will please the vast majority to see it and score points to support the change in power.

BACK ON TOPIC

SECOND: If heterosexual couples are NOW allowed to show affection for one another 'in public' (it was once forbidden in the west, and still is in some cultures) then homosexuals ought to be granted the same rights.

Polygamist-Americans too, don't forget them!

Sainsburys has a duty to ALL its customers.
I disagree. When anyone is being disruptive in any way inside of a public place, whoever is in charge is to put everyone else first because them people have absolutely nothing to do with whatever the problem is. People who run businesses have a responsibility to those who don't cause any problems when coming into the place. Would you continue to remain in a place that you didn't feel safe in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back