The Great Cleansing Begins: Trump Administration Removes The Spanish Option From White House.gov

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's beautiful isn't it? This is Steve McGarrett and I praise this action and the patriot who tweeted this great news. Let the cleansing begin. With our Trumpenfuhrer, we are on our way to restoring the country back to my type people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. We are on our way to making America great again preserving our borders, language, and culture. America First!

Twitter

I'll wait til it comes from a reputable source before I believe it.

Duke is an American patriot. He's very reputable. How about taking a look at White House.gov itself? No Spanish option!

The White House
Duke is an American patriot. He's very reputable.
giphy.gif

• Banned
It's beautiful isn't it? This is Steve McGarrett and I praise this action and the patriot who tweeted this great news. Let the cleansing begin. With our Trumpenfuhrer, we are on our way to restoring the country back to my type people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. We are on our way to making America great again preserving our borders, language, and culture. America First!

Twitter
What can we hope for next from trumpenfuhrer, whites and colored bathrooms?

How can David Duke be 'tired of winning' when he only received 3.4% of the vote in his Louisiana Senate bid? I don't think 'winning' means what he thinks it does.

Duke is an American patriot. He's very reputable. How about taking a look at White House.gov itself? No Spanish option!

The White House
Duke is an American patriot. He's very reputable.
giphy.gif
Your post indicates immaturity.
and yours reeks of puppy love

Twitter
Let's hope! Segregation is another key in making America great again. My people, the people the founders originally created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act, need breathing room.

Twitter

Yet another example of the extreme pettiness of this administration and it's supporters.

Twitter
Let's hope! Segregation is another key in making America great again. My people, the people the founders originally created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act, need breathing room.

That's a very good point. Segregation has been vastly under-rated, why on earth would want people mixing with ... well, what would otherwise be termed freaks, weirdos, knuckle draggers and perverts?

Segregating you would certainly give the rest of us breathing space and probably improve the overall hygiene of the region. We would make sure you have an ample supply of trannie videos to keep you entertained, and if we charged an admission fee, it would cost the taxpayers nothing.

Brilliant idea Stevie!

Are you ready to start on this bold new adventure in segregation? Let the cleansing of America begin! :banana:

Removing Spanish language from whitehouse.gov is the president making a statement - that statement is - I'm not the president for all Americans.

Twitter
What about the Italian? The German? The French?

Twitter

Kill yourself, before society kills you.

Forum List

Back