The GOPS southern Southern strategy

Yes, Templar, you to accept that you are not mainstream and one of the "freaks [from the far right] who cost the GOP the last two elections". You don't stand with the silent majority, who rejected your type and your beliefs in the last election. Please don't call yourself a Republican, because you foul the name

You want a third party. Please do so so we can get you out of the way to real success and economic prosperity in our wonderful country.

Last edited:
Republicans say, "How dare anyone saying we are racist. We just point out that peanut eating black people are stupid and lazy and only want handouts. That doesn't make us racist."

Actually the racists have always been the democrat party. It was the democrats who were Ku Klux Klan. Not republicans. The largest plantation owners - slave owners of the South - Democrats. The meanest bullies hunting down black children for sport, again the stories prove they came from democrat families. Consistently. It was the democrats that wanted mass genocide on the black babies - look up Margaret Sanger - one of your own party members - democrat again - it is the democrats who came up with the plan to send the black people to wars to kill them off put them on the front lines, not republicans, it is the democrats who continue to rob the poor in Detroit - New York, inner cities where the progressive liberals have held control of social issues for over 100 years according to David Horowitz - look him up - and in that time only made it worse. Look in the mirror for the racists. It is the Democrats. Not the Republican Party. Your party is a party of very prolific liars. Nothing more.

NOTE* I have recently learned the NRA was formed to stop the democrat Klu Klux Klan and to protect the African american people from your group. I believe the Republicans definitely need to do a better job of getting the true history and story of the democrat party out there to the American people. It's time.

The welfare argument points out democrat/liberal racism like nothing else. Just mention welfare reform and instantly the liberals are all over it as being racist. As if the majority on welfare are black. They assign all blacks to be welfare queens then accuse the other side, projection.

[

We are putting an end to any pretense by a libertarian or reactionary to say who is a Republican. Simply will not happen. The freaks from the far right cost the GOP the last two national elections and that will not happen again.

The last two elections were lost by the Establishment foisting candidates on the base that they really didn't want.

The rank and file didn't want McCain in 2008, and they didn't want Romney in 2012.

They were told to "Fall in Line", and they didn't, really.

Kind of hard to get others enthusastic about your guy when you aren't.

In McCain's case, he couldn't bring himself to say the Iraq War was a huge fuckup. In a country that was sick of that war, no only did that mean he wouldn't get us out of it, he might get us into another one.

In Romney's case, he couldn't bring himself to say the insatiable greed of his Wall Street brethren was the cause of the recession. Which meant people couldn't trust him.

It's not about idealogy, it's about trust.

The GOP could probalby win in 2016 if they found a candidate from a working-class background who got it that a bad economy means having to chose between food and medicine, not between a dressage pony and a yacht.

Not that I have any love for the religious nutters, but they aren't the problem here. The establishment is.

Oh please, the rank and file Republicans voted on party lines. Republicans have never been in the majority and are not now. Romney was absolutely correct there is 47 percent that no matter what he says or what he has done he can never change their mind. The liberals have a black friend in the WH and damn they want to try and rid themselves of their racism. It ain't working in my opinion. What I don't understand are the independents. What they saw in this administration that made them think he should be rewarded with another term is a mystery. One would think by listening to the democrat BS that there was a bigger gap than 3 percent in the popular vote. 3 percent means only 1 1/2 percent had to change their vote for their to be a tie. Not a whole lot of difference.

Apparently everyone voted along party lines, or for the black man, except for some "mainstream" Republicans which I am quite sure crossed over.

No one here denies that the Democratic Party until the 1960s had bad race history, which began to change only slightly in the 1930s (the fair employment requirements for federal contracts with unions), Truman's beginning to integrate the Armed Forces (leading to the Dixiecrat revolt), and Kennedy/Johnson and Civil Rights.

But since the Civil Rights, the ancient history is . . . old . . . has nothing to do with the Dems today.

We Republicans need to accept that fact and reach out to minorities honestly.

Or we will continue to lose national elections.

ps: if we don't, eventually the southwest will go democratic and we will lose our hold on the House.

You're not a Republican so stop claiming you are.

We mainstream Republicans are not going to allow the libertarian and reactionary wings to hurt us next year.

They try, we will crush them.

No. You are not a Republican. Not by a long shot. Let's end that here and now. You reek of a closet liberal. And you display all the symptoms of classic schizophrenia. "I'm this, but I'm that too."

As Tonto put it (thank you Chic) "Uhh...who do you mean we, pale-face?"

We are putting an end to any pretense by a libertarian or reactionary to say who is a Republican. Simply will not happen. The freaks from the far right cost the GOP the last two national elections and that will not happen again.
Right...Because we all know that Juan McQuisling and Vinnie Vitalis were such "far right extremists", Super Dell! :rolleyes:

No. You are not a Republican. Not by a long shot. Let's end that here and now. You reek of a closet liberal. And you display all the symptoms of classic schizophrenia. "I'm this, but I'm that too."

As Tonto put it (thank you Chic) "Uhh...who do you mean we, pale-face?"

Right...Because we all know that Juan McQuisling and Vinnie Vitalis were such "far right extremists", Super Dell! :rolleyes:

Yup, just that type of anti-Americanism, anti-Republicanism, is what is going.

Watch what we have for the far right in Utah next year in the party meetings and in the legislature: you will be impressed.

[

Oh please, the rank and file Republicans voted on party lines. Republicans have never been in the majority and are not now. Romney was absolutely correct there is 47 percent that no matter what he says or what he has done he can never change their mind. The liberals have a black friend in the WH and damn they want to try and rid themselves of their racism. It ain't working in my opinion. What I don't understand are the independents. What they saw in this administration that made them think he should be rewarded with another term is a mystery. One would think by listening to the democrat BS that there was a bigger gap than 3 percent in the popular vote. 3 percent means only 1 1/2 percent had to change their vote for their to be a tie. Not a whole lot of difference.

Apparently everyone voted along party lines, or for the black man, except for some "mainstream" Republicans which I am quite sure crossed over.

I truly think you don't understand why Romney lost.

Here's part of the problem. It wasn't just that he didn't see what he could say to win over the "47%", it was that he said shit like "I'm not concerned about the very poor" and "I like to be able to fire people". He was the candidate of privilage and wealth, and just didn't see the problem with elections is that we let those without privilage or wealth have a say.

If you want to argue that Obama didn't make enough progress in his first term, you'd have a valid point. Even I would concede that. But if you work in a cubicle or an assembly line, with an underwater mortgage and a "I hope to God I don't get sick" medical plan, then Mitt Romney offered nothing to you. He didn't even see you.

He made the 47% comment talking to people who paid more for a plate at that dinner than most Americans make in a year. That was the disconnect.

Not to worry, though, as long as you have Rubes voting against their own economic interests because they hate the abortion or the ghey, the GOP can be kept afloat- for a while.

Forum List

Back