The GOP won't be too happy about this.

Is this the same war key democrats voted for and supported well after it was clear there were no WMD's?

you sound embarrassed of your war.

Obama and Pelosi didn't start your war. they were against it.

And democrats are going to end your war. You, McCain and Bush wanted to stay there for a hundred years. The tax money for your war should come out of your pocket, if we now get to pick and choose.

It's rather amusing to watch this. Its not the fact that the program involves the murder of unborn children. It's the cost of the program that's the problem.

And somehow we are the wackos. May God have mercy on us all.

you sound embarrassed of your war.

Obama and Pelosi didn't start your war. they were against it.

And democrats are going to end your war. You, McCain and Bush wanted to stay there for a hundred years. The tax money for your war should come out of your pocket, if we now get to pick and choose.

first of all, it's not my war, and second, Pelosi continues to fund it. That makes it HER war.

first of all, it's not my war, and second, Pelosi continues to fund it. That makes it HER war.

No, it makes it Bush's war. The second she stops funding it though, the Republicans and probably you will scream that she is a commie or whatever because she doesn't support the troops by taking away their funding.

Democrats have supported bills of funding the troops with a withdrawal included. Republicans voted it down. Really can't blame the Dems for trying and being stopped by the Republicans.

No, it makes it Bush's war. The second she stops funding it though, the Republicans and probably you will scream that she is a commie or whatever because she doesn't support the troops by taking away their funding.

Democrats have supported bills of funding the troops with a withdrawal included. Republicans voted it down. Really can't blame the Dems for trying and being stopped by the Republicans.

Probably me? uh no.

the dems have controlled congress for two years, yet they continue to fund the war.... and the left blames no one but Bush.

Probably me? uh no.

the dems have controlled congress for two years, yet they continue to fund the war.... and the left blames no one but Bush.

Perhaps you should get your ears cleaned Elvis.

What part of Dems wanted a troop withdrawal timetable but Republicans don't? That Dems included it with the funding, the same bill Republicans voted down.

And I'm about 100% sure that Bush would of vetoed it down had it gotten to him.

Perhaps you should get your ears cleaned Elvis.

What part of Dems wanted a troop withdrawal timetable but Republicans don't? That Dems included it with the funding, the same bill Republicans voted down.

And I'm about 100% sure that Bush would of vetoed it down had it gotten to him.

Who has had majority in the House and Senate? Has there been any vote to defund the war? Democrats overwhelmingly voted to fund the war.

Who has had majority in the House and Senate? Has there been any vote to defund the war? Democrats overwhelmingly voted to fund the war.

Sorry bucko, Democrats are not going to defund the war. I myself wouldn't support such a thing to happen. It's bad enough Bush let our troops go without fuckin body armor for a good number of years on their humvees and themselves.

Sorry bucko, Democrats are not going to defund the war. I myself wouldn't support such a thing to happen. It's bad enough Bush let our troops go without fuckin body armor for a good number of years on their humvees and themselves.

How many democrats voted to send them without body armour?

How many democrats voted to send them without body armour?

Not sure of the exact number if any. To be honest, Bush and the entire Congress fucked up in 03.

No plan for when we actually overtake Iraq.

No plan for an exit strategy for us.

No plan for the terrorist hotbed that we created.

No plan for the power vaccum we left in the wake of Saddam being overthrown. The closest to it is the joke of the Iraqi government.

No plan for when the government in Iraq is actually on more friendly terms with Iran.

We just went in there full speed ahead, with no plan and not a care on what the fuck we were about to do. And when I say we, I mean Bush, his Administration, and every single person in congress who voted for that war.

Nobody stood up and asked these questions at the time when they should of been asked as far as I can remember. Though I may of missed someone who actually gave this war a thought or two.

LOL... What's news worthy about this?

Turning the US military into a 'Frisco-Bath-house and encouraging mass murder is precisely what I'd expect of a subversive regime.

When he begins to roll back the rules-of-engagement which ties the hands of our military fighting his Muslim brothers will also come as no shock, nor will the 9-11 attack which he will likely opt to prosecute in US criminal courts...

So SURE, American's don't like subversive, anti-American policy; but, again, that will not come as a surprise to the intelligent folks...

Not sure of the exact number if any. To be honest, Bush and the entire Congress fucked up in 03.

No plan for when we actually overtake Iraq.

No plan for an exit strategy for us.

No plan for the terrorist hotbed that we created.

No plan for the power vaccum we left in the wake of Saddam being overthrown. The closest to it is the joke of the Iraqi government.

No plan for when the government in Iraq is actually on more friendly terms with Iran.

We just went in there full speed ahead, with no plan and not a care on what the fuck we were about to do. And when I say we, I mean Bush, his Administration, and every single person in congress who voted for that war.

Nobody stood up and asked these questions at the time when they should of been asked as far as I can remember. Though I may of missed someone who actually gave this war a thought or two.

That's right the ENTIRE CONGRESS. So you'll admit dems are just as responsible as repubs.

Forget about Nancy Pelosi, she and Harry have as much as a spine as as a worm or jellyfish.

I don't trust two clowns with garbage duty, never mind their actual joke of trying to run the senate floor.

Now we're getting on the same page.

That's right the ENTIRE CONGRESS. So you'll admit dems are just as responsible as repubs.

Depends.

If Democrats in Congress had the same information as Bush? Then Yes

If they didn't and Bush was hiding things on purpose? No but they still get a good portion of the blame either way for not asking questions.

Depends.

If Democrats in Congress had the same information as Bush? Then Yes

If they didn't and Bush was hiding things on purpose? No but they still get a good portion of the blame either way for not asking questions.

Actually it would be tough to blame the ENTIRE congress. some people voted against it. but BOTH parties would suffice.

So kind of you to belatedly want to share credit for your war.

I wonder why? I clearly remember in 2003 bush supporters were doing high fives and saying the democrats were pro-saddam traitors who didn't support the war. I wonder what changed to make you want to share credit?

Here's the deal. The was your war and Bush's war. Pelosi and Obama were against it from the beginning.

When the dems took congress they passed a war funding bill with a withdrawl timeline. Your president vetoed it and your party was against the withdrawl proposal.

At that point, the only way your war was going to end was when a Democrat got elected president. Because Bush and your party wanted to stay there forever and did,and would veto any funds tied to withdrawl dates.

So kind of you to belatedly want to share credit for your war.

I wonder why? I clearly remember in 2003 bush supporters were doing high fives and saying the democrats were pro-saddam traitors who didn't support the war. I wonder what changed to make you want to share credit?

Here's the deal. The was your war and Bush's war. Pelosi and Obama were against it from the beginning.

When the dems took congress they passed a war funding bill with a withdrawl timeline. Your president vetoed it and your party was against the withdrawl proposal.

At that point, the only way your war was going to end was when a Democrat got elected president. Because Bush and your party wanted to stay there forever and did,and would veto any funds tied to withdrawl dates.

Again, it's not my war. I am against it. but you are so quick to judge, so there's no point in discussing this issue with you.

Forum List

Back