The Gop will not be elected if they don't pass an immigration bill this year

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Tom Donohue warned Monday that Republicans will lose the 2016 presidential election if they don’t pass an immigration reform bill this year.

"If the Republicans don’t do it, they shouldn’t bother to run a candidate in 2016," Donohue said at an event Monday on infrastructure issues, The Wall Street Journal reported. "Think about that. T Conservative Fox News talk show host Bill O'Reilly has urged Republicans to come up with some "smart solutions" to the nation's immigration problems or risk dealing with Democrat Hillary Clinton as president in 2016.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has been pushing House Republicans for months to vote on immigration legislation this year.

According to Politico, Donohue was asked by moderator Eamon Javers whether it was possible that such a bill could be approved by Congress in 2014, and he replied, "Yes, yes."

He was supported by National Association of Manufacturers President Jay Timmons, who also said he believed that immigration reform could pass this year, possibly in a lame-duck session. "This is a unified position of the business community," Timmons said.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/immigration-chamber-Tom-Donohue-economy/2014/05/13/id/570981/#ixzz3zhKH2uhC
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

(They want a Rep in, but they wont get in if not Hispanic friendly , I think Jeb Bush is and also a couple others. The US Chamber of Commerce and NAM want open boarders, cheap labor and free trade- they do not care about us peons, just big business, who also doesn't care about the American worker)

The globalists, AKA CoC, doesn't want just any immigration legislation. They want amnesty.
They would be fine just lifting any immigration laws and enacting slave labor IMO.
The CoC likes the republicans. That's why most of them dont want to actually fix immigration..
"This is a unified position of the business community," Timmons said.
Corporatist community. They KNOW immigration amnesty and other various forms of bullshit keeps wages stagnated.

Just enforce current immigration laws....but that would deprive the dems of the true target, voters

Just enforce current immigration laws....but that would deprive the dems of the true target, voters
Current immigration laws don't help either. Look at bushs monstrosity in the 90s. Not to mention they wont stop them from coming. Then what? More amnesty?
Do you think Reagan was giving a pass on our immigration laws? Or bush? Not to my knowledge.

Current immigration laws don't help either. Look at bushs monstrosity in the 90s. Not to mention they wont stop them from coming. Then what? More amnesty?
Do you think Reagan was giving a pass on our immigration laws? Or bush? Not to my knowledge.
------------------- personally I think it was the old man 'bush' that talked Reagan into amnesty . Also talk at the time that Reagan was losing his thinking ability to Alzheimers . Anyway the first amnesty was Reagans fault and the rest of my theory stated above is simply MY theory !! ----------------- just a comment !!

Actually I think it was big business and the GOP's that originally laxed immigration and now it has backfired, as they have found that the Hispanics vote Democratic.

Actually I think it was big business and the GOP's that originally laxed immigration and now it has backfired, as they have found that the Hispanics vote Democratic.
Hispanics are typically right leaning to my knowledge. They just sit in empty rhetoric that the Ds are the only ones that want them here lol

Hispanics are typically right leaning to my knowledge. They just sit in empty rhetoric that the Ds are the only ones that want them here lol

You can't exactly blame them given the rhetoric that comes out of the mouths of a lot of politicians in the Republican Party.

You can't exactly blame them given the rhetoric that comes out of the mouths of a lot of politicians in the Republican Party.
But if they paid attention, they would know its empty. Those fucks want amnesty just as bad as the left.

sounds like we are being Blackmailed again. can you believe these people. Obama and Democrats could have PASSED something instead they stuck a government entitlement (OinsuranceScam) on our backs . that I'm hearing millions from that lovely program is already dished out, to guess who? Illegal immigrants. remember how Obama promised that wouldn't happen?

how do you like to be THREATENED in your own country? you have sat by way to long now you are being overrun and consumed by these illegals

those Republicans speaks for the constitutes. is it our problem you have a Democrat party who cares more for the illegal immigrants then their own citizens?

those Republicans speaks for the constitutes. is it our problem you have a Democrat party who cares more for the illegal immigrants then their own citizens?
Re pubs do it too. Get off your fallacious high horse

Forum List

Back