The GOP will have to wait until 2020

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
This election has yet to be decided, but nothing short of a miracle will save the GOP from a disappointing 2016. Donald Trump is extremely unpopular, he does not have full support of the Republican party, and those lawmakers who back him, risk losing their own Senate and House seats. Hillary Clinton, though not very popular herself, seems to have more solid backing from her own party, a solid lead in the polls, and a campaign structure that is superior to Trump. I'm sorry Republicans...I know you're angry, but it looks like you'll see Hillary in the White House, a Senate controlled by the Democrats, and at least one more liberal judge on the high court. So, how will you Conservatives respond? Will you moderate your views in order to attract more voters, or will you continue with your far right wing agenda that has given you the situation you now face? It's time to start planning strategy for 2020, because the election 2016 will be a grim one for the GOP.
:boohoo:

This election has yet to be decided, but nothing short of a miracle will save the GOP from a disappointing 2016. Donald Trump is extremely unpopular, he does not have full support of the Republican party, and those lawmakers who back him, risk losing their own Senate and House seats. Hillary Clinton, though not very popular herself, seems to have more solid backing from her own party, a solid lead in the polls, and a campaign structure that is superior to Trump. I'm sorry Republicans...I know you're angry, but it looks like you'll see Hillary in the White House, a Senate controlled by the Democrats, and at least one more liberal judge on the high court. So, how will you Conservatives respond? Will you moderate your views in order to attract more voters, or will you continue with your far right wing agenda that has given you the situation you now face? It's time to start planning strategy for 2020, because the election 2016 will be a grim one for the GOP.
:boohoo:

LOL, your emoticon satirizes your own post! (Crocodile tears would have been more appropriate.)

Yeah, it's rather incredible. This was probably the easiest election they had since Bush v Dukakis and they threw it away.

Yeah, it's rather incredible. This was probably the easiest election they had since Bush v Dukakis and they threw it away.

Why so? Because Hillary is the most corrupt Presidential candidate ever?

Yep. Anyone of the other 16 candidates could have beaten her, but you guys settled for the one blowhard assclown that everyone hates more than her.

Why so? Because Hillary is the most corrupt Presidential candidate ever?

TAZ - Hillary Clinton is not very trustworthy, I'll admit, but The Donald is not exactly squeaky clean either. He's cut more corners in his business dealings than most mob bosses, has gone through wives like disposable paper cups, and is facing a small mountain of his own legal woes. What's that saying about not throwing stones, if you live in a glass house??

And the Trump University court case starts on the same day as the convention. I really think the guy has a mental issue. He should have settled with all the people in the TU case years ago. But his pride outweighs his brains, evidently.

Forum List

Back