The gop now has their hopes pinned on swine flu

IMDaugur

Apr 8, 2009
The stock market fell with the news of the increasing numbers of cases of swine flu. The Republican Party has renewed hope that the American people are stupid, and the fall in stock prices will be blamed on Obama and the Democrats.
It is the sincerest beliefs of the GOP sheep that the rest of the American people are as gullible as they are, and feel that the economic plunge caused by a serious, even deadly influenza pandemic will put the GOP back on top.

The stock market fell with the news of the increasing numbers of cases of swine flu. The Republican Party has renewed hope that the American people are stupid, and the fall in stock prices will be blamed on Obama and the Democrats.
It is the sincerest beliefs of the GOP sheep that the rest of the American people are as gullible as they are, and feel that the economic plunge caused by a serious, even deadly influenza pandemic will put the GOP back on top.

Sorry ... but who's making a big deal out of it enough to cause such an event ... not buying this one at all.

It is the Republicans that have kept their sheep in a constant state of panic since 9/11. You people wet your pants every time a door slams and at the same time brag that Dubya kept the country safe. The faith his sheep show in him is far less than inspiring.

So ... basically you are admitting that the Democrat leaders learned how to rule by fear like the Republican leaders did ...

So ... basically you are admitting that the Democrat leaders learned how to rule by fear like the Republican leaders did ...

I am not sure I know what the Democrats are telling us to be afraid of, but the GOP sheep are afraid of everything. The rest of us are feeling hopeful that the dark days of the Bush/Cheney era are behind us. I am certain that you and the rest of the Republican faithful will welcome any tragedy big or small that might come along to justify your negativity, but as for the vast majority of the American people life is too short to live it in constant fear of one's own shadow.

Last edited:

I am not sure I know what the Democrats are telling us to be afraid of, but the GOP sheep are afraid of everything. The rest of us are feeling hopeful that the dark days of the Bush/Cheney era are behind us. I am certain that you and the rest of the Republican faithful will welcome any tragedy big or small that might come along to justify your negativity, but as for the vast majority of the American people life is too short to live it in constant fear of one's own shadow.

Hmm ... what are they telling us to be afraid of ....

Global warming ....

The flu of the month ....

Republicans ....

Corporations ....

Banks .....

Guns ....

.... anyone else want to add some?

Who exactly is hoping for the swine flu? The only person Ive seen happy about it is a liberal who wants the world to be severely depopulated.

Who exactly is hoping for the swine flu? The only person Ive seen happy about it is a liberal who wants the world to be severely depopulated.

Who said 'happy', they are just using it as a scare is all, hint: notice the timing and hype, there is about one "epidemic" with the same danger every six months, this one is just being hyped more for some reason.

Forum List

Back