Watching you!

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Notice how immediatly after they erected all those cell towers along the freeways, that the credit card and money suddenly have 'holograms' in them? Same for all your 'official' cards, such as drivers licenses? Whenever you pass one of those towers 'they' know who you are, what you are driving, who is with you, and how much money you have in your pocket!

How do you like that for a conspiracty theory? Really ridicolous, right?:doubt:

Notice how immediatly after they erected all those cell towers along the freeways, that the credit card and money suddenly have 'holograms' in them? Same for all your 'official' cards, such as drivers licenses? Whenever you pass one of those towers 'they' know who you are, what you are driving, who is with you, and how much money you have in your pocket!

That may well be, Old Rocks, but hey, sit up straight when you're at your computer...and stop scratching your balls! I can see every move you make.

You can't just turn off your phone. You have to remove the battery and the simm card.
Word to the wise when you are on your secret missions.

Google developing eavesdropping software

By Faultline •

Posted in Applications, 3rd September 2006 08:02 GMT

Free whitepaper – Simplifying contact center technology

Comment The first thing that came out of our mouths when we heard that Google is working on a system that listens to what's on your TV playing in the background, and then serves you relevant adverts, was "that's cool, but dangerous".

The idea appeared in Technology Review citing Peter Norvig, director of research at Google, who says these ideas will show up eventually in real Google products - sooner rather than later.

Google developing eavesdropping software • The Register

That may well be, Old Rocks, but hey, sit up straight when you're at your computer...and stop scratching your balls! I can see every move you make.

Dang!

Let's just say that I'm inclined to think that the technological pieces are falling into place to help the government maintain control over the population should it feel the necessity to do so.

Most of us, right or left wing, are sensing that something is afoot, I hope.

Your cell phones are already so easy to track that women who are hiding from abusive relationships have to disable their cell phones because their pursuers can track them down (thanks I'm told to some website on the internet) which give map coordinates of every cell phone that's active (and that means has power, not is ON)

This I know for certain.

And if some abusive civilian NOBODY seeking to track down wayward victims can track a cell phone's every move, how much ability to track down people do we think the GOVERNMENT has?

About credit cards and money?

That I don't know, but about cell phones?

For SURE their movement can be tracked down if they have power.

Word to the wise for those of you who do not want your movements tracable.

This is not science fiction, this had nothing to do with paranoia, this is the technical reality TODAY.

You can't just turn off your phone. You have to remove the battery and the simm card.
Word to the wise when you are on your secret missions.

yes very true.

Most of us, right or left wing, are sensing that something is afoot, I hope.

Your cell phones are already so easy to track that women who are hiding from abusive relationships have to disable their cell phones because their pursuers can track them down (thanks I'm told to some website on the internet) which give map coordinates of every cell phone that's active (and that means has power, not is ON)

This I know for certain.

And if some abusive civilian NOBODY seeking to track down wayward victims can track a cell phone's every move, how much ability to track down people do we think the GOVERNMENT has?

About credit cards and money?

That I don't know, but about cell phones?

For SURE their movement can be tracked down if they have power.

Word to the wise for those of you who do not want your movements tracable.

This is not science fiction, this had nothing to do with paranoia, this is the technical reality TODAY.

Yes it is.Yeah It was a few years ago from talking to a friend that I learned that Cell phones are even worse to use than a regular phone if your trying to be discreet and not be tracked.I was with my best friend when he got his cell phone for the first time and he said to me then-Now I can be like one of those drug dealers.He explained what he meant was thats what drug dealers use all the time when dealing drugs is a cell phone.If they do,thats really stupid of them cause I was making that joke to another friend of mine when he was on his cell phone.I said to him-Thats your drug dealer phone.He was like what? and thats when i explained to him I was joking cause drug dealers use cell phones all the time and he then said-No if I WAS going to be a drug dealer.I wouldnt use a cell phone,Its actually much easier for cops to track you with a cell phone than it is a regular phone.and he explained how with the towers and everything it makes it easier for them to track people with cell phones than regular phones.

Damn, that's loco poop

I beliebe it though! :eek:

Hi Old Rocks:

Notice how immediately after they erected all those cell towers along the freeways, that the credit card and money suddenly have 'holograms' in them? Same for all your 'official' cards, such as drivers licenses? Whenever you pass one of those towers 'they' know who you are, what you are driving, who is with you, and how much money you have in your pocket!

How do you like that for a conspiracy theory? Really ridiculous, right?
clip_image001.gif

No. As other USMB members have been saying, Old Rocks has only scratched the surface of the real story that Big Brother has a mountain of eavesdropping equipment in the "Domestic Terrorist/Insurgent" Arsenal. Anybody with a video camera and/or microphone connected to your computer is under constant Big Brother surveillance through the massive “AI Hub” (story). For those unaware, “AI” is an acronym for Artificial Intelligence and the Pentagon has been developing this intelligent spyware system network for some time; for keeping tabs on Americans perceived as potential ‘threats.’ The story below includes [my notes]:

AIHub.org

Content

How Big Brother Became (Artificially) Intelligent

12/27/02 from aboutAI.net

DARPA Total Information Awareness Program is planning to link many government and commercial databases and use data mining to find threatening patterns. Will it reduce the threat of further terrorist attacks or will it erode our privacy even further?

In one of the last year's articles published just a few days after the tragic events of Sept. 11th, we described various AI-related high-tech tools for disaster prevention and recovery. We also introduced various concerns surrounding Echelon [link], a global system of electronic eavesdropping that is thought to be used for commercial purposes as well as military spying. It monitors millions of communications [billions and billions actually . . .], using advanced technologies like voice recognition, voiceprint identification and information extraction to target those of interest [perceived ‘threats’ actually]. Back then, it was (probably?) the biggest and the most advanced system of its kind in the world. But just a few weeks ago, Pentagon formally launched a new research project devoted to sifting every electronic trail generated in the USA to hunt down terrorists [domestic counter-NWO insurgents]. The goal of the DARPA Total Information Awareness (TIA) program is to revolutionize the ability of the United States to detect, classify and identify foreign terrorists [a damned lie! = this system is for keeping tabs on you] and decipher their plans and thereby enable the U.S. to take timely action to successfully preempt and defeat terrorist acts. The scale of this project is dazzling: it aims for the development of systems that will be capable of crawling through the vast quantities of data generated by US civilians in their daily lives: ATM receipts, airline tickets, telephone calls, banking records, emails, Web site visits, etc. You may look at it as the prototype of #34;PreCrime #34;, a fictional law enforcement office that arrests people before they commit a crime in Spielberg's movie #34;Minority Report #34;. An excellent Salon.com article describes how the government might #34; connect the dots #34; from the disparate efforts of 19 men as the makings of the plot they were to execute on Sept. 11. (Continued)
These AI supercomputer network systems utilize nanobots . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWizS62bSH8"]Advanced Versions Of This[/ame]

. . . to monitor your keystrokes, pictures, passwords, personal information for assimilation into their virtual reality/simulation domestic terrorist mainframe database. Department of Defense operatives identify potential ‘threats’ and assign threat levels based upon principal/terrorist intersection and keyword 'threat assessment' analysis protocols. For example: William Veale (CenterFor911Justice) is a potential 9/11 Inside-job Bad Guy ‘threat’ who began representing April Gallop (story = my blog entries here and here and here and here and here), as another potential threat to the Official 9/11 Cover Story. Two potential ‘threats’ joining forces creates the ‘intersection’ that raises the ‘threat level’ to create the need for the assimilation of more and more ‘background data’ on other 'terror principals' engaged in activities on their communication network.

The Inside-job Bad Guys have ‘Backdoors’ (info) into ‘all’ of the programs on your computer, as their nanobots send a stream of information on all of your activities. The DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives have been dealing with me on their pretender-911Truth Boards for some time (explained briefly here) and I created a big ‘intersection’ in the day I began helping Bill Veale, April Gallop and now Lloyde England (famous taxi driver) with this Gallop/Cheney case. Every email I send to Bill Veale/April Gallop is intercepted and read by more than 110 sets of eyeballs (real and virtual), for threat assessment analysis, ‘before’ the principals ever have the opportunity to open my message. Even so, my own analysis of the situation says this ‘lawsuit’ is nothing more than a DoD Counterintelligence/Disinformation fact-finding operation used for gathering information on potential Official Cover Story threats. Therefore, you should realize that the DoD has positioned their ‘inside-job’ principals in the mix to make the surveillance game that much more interesting. :0)

The key for overcoming Big Brother/Inside-Job Bad Guy AI Surveillance measures is to run your own disinformation campaign. Most of you beginning to wake-the-hell up have concluded at some point along the line that this Terral guy is a nutcase tin-foil hat-wearing screwball that is deluded beyond your collective abilities to fathom. Right? :0) Of course, because that is part of the program and exactly what the AI super-idiot is being led to understand. Work in the reality that every word you utter is becoming part of the AI “Matrix” (pic) and micromanage the content of your communications in the knowledge that ‘input data’ is being created from which this ‘evidentiary information’ is assisting the bad guys to draw their ‘domestic terrorist’ conclusions.

You know the bad guys can home in on your cell phone coordinates and on the micro-data in your U.S. Dollars, so these items become the perfect lure for focusing AI attention wherever you wish and when you wish and for your own purposes; so long as you work in the knowledge that the bad guys are always watching . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
That's why you buy a pay as you go phone and pay cash for minutes.

that's why you do not carry credit card with rf chips in them.

And whenever you get a new drivers' license, you pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds or so to fry any electronic devices hidden inside.

Don't use fast lane transponders, don't use e mail.

tell me, what do you think is the greatest risk to national security. the fact that enemies of the state are high tech or that they are going low or no tech purposely?

Hi Skull:

That's why you buy a pay as you go phone and pay cash for minutes.

No. The AI mainframe will make the identification using voice recognition programming and connect you to that cell phone chipset in seconds. The list of everyone you have talked to on other communication systems is downloaded to the virtual folder in milliseconds and AI continues the covert surveillance operation without missing a single beat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiqJ-lpnD-U[/ame]

AI facial recognition programming identifies you, your vehicle, your contacts and backtracks through available data for filling folders with appropriate countermeasure information for viewing by your favorite DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA/Blackwater Handler/Op/Asset fun-filled operations. The number of DoD/Operative eyeballs on your case is dependent upon the number of ‘treat level assessment flags’ raised by the sum of your and your acquaintances’ activities. J. Q. Sheeple runs around oblivious that anybody is watching and lives in his Matrix under the DoD radar with a threat assessment number between zero and 1. A good way to increase your threat level is become an internet activist (like me) pointing fingers at the DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA/Blackwater Black Operation that took place on 9/11. :0) Then send email messages using terms like “bomb” and “kill” in the same sentence; and “detonators” with “primers” and “timers” and “fuses” and whatnot. With the COWARDS running these DoD Ops being scared rabbits, then the idea of real Americans having ‘guns’ and ‘ammo’ raises red flags for more and more people with every passing day. BTW, the chances are that the ‘real’ eyeballs deciphering the virtual data is a pimple-faced kid (like these guys) barely out of school from one of Obama’s Youth Brigades (pic = like Hitler).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCaybPaga8"]Robert Clayton Dean Is You[/ame]

The bad guys are ‘not’ Federal Agents, but they are ‘Black Op Mercenary Subcontractors’ identifying and eliminating a perceived ‘NWO Threat.’ The answer is to use cell phone technology in the knowledge that the bad guys are watching/listening as part of your own counterintelligence/disinformation operation.

that's why you do not carry credit card with rf chips in them.

Or your decoy carries the credit cards and runs diversion for your own covert resistance operation. Or do this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufZ9l7cibU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BT6MU3gH80&NR=1[/ame]

The first video shows you how to disable the RFID chips, while the second shows you how to remove them for placement into anything for your own resistance op. More information on RFID Shield countermeasures is here.

And whenever you get a new drivers' license, you pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds or so to fry any electronic devices hidden inside.

A good video on frying your Drivers License chipset is here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UI8Udxfx80[/ame]

Overcooking with deform your Drivers License, so 5 or 6 seconds should be good. :0) You have probably seen this little video before . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&NR=1[/ame]

. . . but the best defense against NWO oppression is a “conscious informed public capable of critical thinking . . .”. . .

Don't use fast lane transponders, don't use e mail.

Again, a fast lane transponder represents the prefect covert op tool for providing a breadcrumb trail for throwing the NWO bad guys a curveball. Running ‘diversion’ for your operation means utilizing these tools for achieving ‘your’ predetermined outcome.

tell me, what do you think is the greatest risk to national security. the fact that enemies of the state are high tech or that they are going low or no tech purposely?

What national security??? :0) We have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.!.!.!. Senor Obama (like Senor Bush) wants to make them all CITIZENS (link) as a reward for coming to the USA in the middle of the night, through the back door, to steal US identities and JOBS. Illegal Aliens kill 25 US Citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder), so do not even try to play the “National Security” card with me; as if I am one of your Loyal Bushie/Obama New World Order Zombie Sheeple (pic)! Adolf Obama and his SS henchmen (Dept Of Homeland Insecurity) allow millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens to run to and fro, while all of this RFID chip tracking technology is for keeping tabs on real US Citizens viewed as ‘threats’ to their coming New World Order. The reason no new 9/11 attacks have taken place (oops, the Swine/Avian Bio-weapon . . .) is because the Black Op Rogue Element inside our Federal Govt carried out those attacks in the first place (my blog). Obama is using Corporate “Outsourcing” and too many Guest Worker Programs (23) and far too many Illegal Aliens running around (20 to 30 million) to completely destroy the American Middle Class and wipe out the U.S Economic Consumer Base, so We The People will revolt ‘and’ he can institute Martial Law (my thread).

All of this RFID Chip surveillance hardware will make much more sense, when the New World Order “Plan” goes ‘hot’ later this summer, when their Bio-Weapon Virus mutates and millions of people start dying. Then We The People who remain will realize that Senor Bushie and Obama are not your Saviors/Messiahs at all, but they are your Destroyers . . . and counterintelligence disinformation has been their primary weapon all along. Little do they know . . .

“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.” Psalm 23:5.
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
If you no longer have an internet connection but are still running your computer, is there still plausability for bad guys eavsdropping?

If you no longer have an internet connection but are still running your computer, is there still plausability for bad guys eavsdropping?
Yes. You can eavesdrop from 3000 feet away with the proper equipment. Have you looked at google street view lately? If it bothers you just walk out in front of your place, take a squatting position and leave a deposit for the whole world to see.

Hi Sweet:

If you no longer have an internet connection but are still running your computer, is there still plausibility for bad guys eavesdropping?

Remember that eavesdropping ‘through your computer’ is just one way the bad guys keep tabs on potential threats. Then, there is a difference between monitoring your movements and eavesdropping on your communications. If you are typical John Q. ‘no threat’ Sheeple, with your head jammed into the sand in complete denial about what is really going on, then the bad guys have no interest monitoring your communications or your movements at all. The chances are that ‘eavesdropping devices’ (link) would be planted by a spouse, lover/girlfriend, employer/employee/acquaintance than any DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA/Blackwater Operative/Asset New World Order Security-type keeping tabs on potential threats. So long as you are drinking the New World Order Kool-aid and marching along with the other Sheeple Lemmings (pic), then the ‘bad guys’ have no interest or care about what Sweet is talking about. :0)

Right now the New World Order “Plan” is running in ‘cold’ mode and potential threats are identified by your relationship to key NWO principals themselves. My examples in Post #12 are William Veale and April Gallop who are seeking ‘discovery’ in a 9/11 case against Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Myers (link to lawsuit info) where these people represent high-level ‘threats’ against the ‘bad guys.’ Place your face in April Gallop’s photo in that story (pic) and you have just become a high risk to the New World Order; unless (of course) you are working with the DoD/FBI/Etc. bad guys in a covert counterintelligence fact-finding sting operation. The NWO “Plan” running in cold mode means the bad guys are working within ‘analysis/containment’ parameters that include utilizing bad guy handlers/operatives/assets and a very clever ‘disinformation campaign’ to fill the public head with counterintelligence disinformation. However, when the NWO “Plan” goes ‘hot’ (this summer/fall), the primary objective will suddenly change to ‘elimination’ of all potential threats.

Then you must realize that the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my thread) will be serving the NWO ‘Depopulation’ Agenda (Rense + Infowars) and “Martial Law” will become the new reality; and we will be playing a game under a very different set of rules. Again, all of this “Watching You” RFID Chip Technology (short video) information will make much more sense when the NWO “Plan” goes ‘hot’ and domestic insurgents/terrorists are scurrying around like rats from a sinking ship. In ‘that’ day, the NWO bad guys only need to ‘track the movement’ and ‘congregation’ of these ‘markers’ (money, credit cards, cell phones, drivers licenses) in order to determine the precise location of the Constitutional Freedom Fighter Resistance Groups. The bad guys DO NOT CARE about monitoring your communications, because the primary objective is to search and destroy. These microchips are embedded in money and "in consumer products" (2001 story) and are becoming smaller and smaller and smaller (50nm Process Technology + 40nm Process Technology).

To gather some idea of the size of these super-duper microprocessors, then realize a human hair measures 80,000 nanometers (link); which means these processors are smaller than the typical virus. Therefore, the bad guys have access to technology that places a super computer inside your body with nanobots (thefutureofthings.com) and "AI" (pic) faithfully doing the bad guy's dirty work. However (all of that being said), the bad guys are sawing off their own heads using a very dull knife, because their destroyer is at the door (Acts 3:22-23) and they do not even see him coming.

The bad guys will be in the middle of carrying out their NWO "Plan" and sudden destruction will be upon them and "they will not escape" (1Thes. 5:3), and that goes for all their little helper too; every damned one of them . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Telecom companies immune from gov't. wiretap lawsuits...
:cool:
Justices uphold government immunity over domestic eavesdropping program
October 9th, 2012 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday left in place a law that allows the Justice Department to stop suits against telecommunications companies for participating in wiretaps of potential terrorists.
The ruling was a key setback for civil libertarians challenging the broader powers of government since the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States to use electronic surveillance to track potential threats in the name of national security. The Justices declined to take up a challenge to the once-secret domestic eavesdropping program under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - this one involving the monitoring of information moving into and out of the United States. Previous petitions dealing with alleged abuses of the surveillance law also have been rejected by the court. Another case will be heard later this month.

In this case, Verizon Communications, Sprint Nextel, and AT&T were accused of privacy violations by assisting the government with intelligence gathering following the hijack attacks on New York and Washington. The law had previously required the government to justify a national security interest before any phone calls and emails originating in another country could be monitored. A federal judge had to sign any search warrant. But President George W. Bush secretly suspended that requirement following the attacks. After "warrantless wiretapping" was exposed, the president and supporters in Congress moved to amend the law, which defenders contend is designed to target only foreigners living outside the United States.

The retroactive immunity was challenged in the class action suit turned aside by the high court on Tuesday. Privacy groups worry such electronic dragnets could easily and unknowingly intrude on the privacy rights of U.S. citizens. The government calls that "speculation" but cites national security in refusing to provide specifics. The lawsuits launched by a number of telecommunications customers cited the testimony of Mark Klein, a retired AT&T engineer from San Francisco, who claimed company executives gave government access to internal hardware.

The result, he testified, was "vacuum-cleaner surveillance of all the data crossing the Internet, whether that be people's email, web surfing or any other data." In an appeal, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the American Civil Liberties Union said the retroactive immunity was unconstitutional because it gave unfettered power to the executive branch - namely the attorney general and the director of national intelligence - to decide it could not be held accountable in court. Attorney General Eric Holder has used that power to block about 30 suits.

MORE

Forum List

Back