The GOP has reached the point of no return on Climate Change

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/16/opinion/krugman-points-of-no-return.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

I just don't see how the GOP can continue to deny the obvious. But I guess the Koch brother's money can change a lot of minds....until Rubio has to boat to his home in Florida.

Hyper-partisans have the uncanny ability to deny anything.

left-wing nutjobs call record welfare and food stamps in obama's SIXTH year "forward progress"

you libs are just laughable clowns

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/16/opinion/krugman-points-of-no-return.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

I just don't see how the GOP can continue to deny the obvious. But I guess the Koch brother's money can change a lot of minds....until Rubio has to boat to his home in Florida.

left-wing nutjobs call record welfare and food stamps in obama's SIXTH year "forward progress"

You've never heard me call the Obama administration "forward progress."
So you'll have to try to distract from the embarrassing topic in some other direction. Sorry.

The obvious being that global warming isn't the problem people with a political agenda are claiming?

I find the lefts never ending ability to blame the Koch brothers for any and everything wrong in the world both amusing and pathetic. How long before you blame them for your bad hair days?

It's only "obvious" to your crackpot religious cult. Most people with a brain aren't dumb enough to buy into this garbage and the fact that you people have begun to flail about even more in recent days is evidence you know you're losing the argument.

Oh yeah, more evidence you're all full of shit.

Study suggesting global warming is exaggerated was rejected for publication in respected journal because it was 'less than helpful' to the climate cause, claims professor | Mail Online

The obvious being that global warming isn't the problem people with a political agenda are claiming?

One of the biggest problems with trying to blame global warming for environmental problems is that global warming is only part of the problem, and maybe not near the biggest part. We are screwing up the planet in at least a dozen different ways at the same time. It is like hitting a vehicle with an IED and then saying, "I think we won't be able to drive this thing because it has a flat tire." We need a whole vehicle pit crew and we need them fast.

There are actually several very good reasons for making the planet practically uninhabitable for all but the very wealthy. For the very wealthy that is.

Do you honestly think that is the goal?

I think that's nuts. The very wealthy have nothing to gain by killing off all their customers/cash cows.

They have a lot to gain by perpetuating disbelief in order to keep their status quo of raping the planet for all she's worth .... but not out of killing off everyone else.

When you come up with a solution for it besides the standard leftist statist methods of more government, more taxes, less freedom, and less prosperity let us know.

Until then AGW proponents are nothing but a bunch of watermelons.

The biggest denier of all is PLANET EARTH. It hasn't warmed in 16 years.....despite record levels of CO2....:rofl:

If I were to give to you that there is no such thing as global warming would you at least admit that we are destroying this planet?

Unfortunately this is what you get when looking for intelligence from the Republican side of the equation. He's thinking the topic is welfare.

But there has to be smarter people that call themselves conservatives than what I see and read on here daily.

Like the journalist said in the article, the Repubs have now refuted man influenced global warming for so long and so hard they can't back up. So what good is talking to them?

Everyone seems to agree that the climate is in a constant state of change. And that changes are occurring that indicates the climate is warming (melting ice, duh warming).

The one huge variable in our history of studying our climate, is the introduction of the burning of vast amounts of carbon in the form of oil and coal. Never been done before to see what would happen. To simply deny that this (burning oil, coal) isn't the cause of the changes being observed means that the person believing this is a moron and stupid and most likely a waste of time to discuss the issue with. Like bedoninny.

But then again, I am not a scientist. Just someone with some fucking common sense.

There are actually several very good reasons for making the planet practically uninhabitable for all but the very wealthy. For the very wealthy that is.

I think that's nuts. The very wealthy have nothing to gain by killing off all their customers/cash cows.

They have a lot to gain by perpetuating disbelief in order to keep their status quo of raping the planet for all she's worth .... but not out of killing off everyone else.

You have got to be kidding me.

You've never heard me call the Obama administration "forward progress."
So you'll have to try to distract from the embarrassing topic in some other direction. Sorry.

well at least you admitted you're on the Left; and gave up the laughable pretense of being in the middle. now change your screen name

How exactly will the "super wealthy" benefit? If there is no one but the super wealthy, their money becomes worthless. They will have no one to do the work for them so they will have to work on more menial tasks.

You have got to be kidding me.

No, I'm not. Why?

Hello? 47% sucking off the rich. Not voting Republican. Sounds like they are pretty much of a write off to me.

The biggest denier of all is PLANET EARTH. It hasn't warmed in 16 years.....despite record levels of CO2....:rofl:

If I were to give to you that there is no such thing as global warming would you at least admit that we are destroying this planet?

No. I don't think we are destroying the planet. The planet is going to survive even if we aren't around to enjoy it.

Forum List

Back