The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

so your defense that Paul is not a loony is you dont support his ideas?

fucking A dude

Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The foundation of Paul's political philosophy is the conviction that "the proper role for government in America is to provide national defense, a court system for civil disputes, a criminal justice system for acts of force and fraud, and little else."[

If you do not support deregulation you do not support Paul
I don't see my name anywhere in those documents.

Oh... let me post my first ever post on these boards:

Well... This is a good place as any for a first post.

I think that trying to place oneself inside of a pre-programmed class of ideology is exactly what is screwing up the United States. If I had to take one I guess I would have to say Independent, however this "Independent (love/hate both sides equally)" is misleading from my own stance. For me "both sides" suggests that there is only two viable sides. With seven options available in the poll I'm now wondering where those other five fit into the other two major categories. Which I assume is Liberal and Conservative.

Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, Male, Female, Transgender ... Whatever. I don't care who or what it is... A good idea is a good idea. A bad one is bad. I don't care who has it.

I think if someone defines themselves as a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, or Conservative then there is a good chance that I believe that someone is a fuck'n hypocritical idiot. If you want to be a cheerleader for a certain organization pick up a sports team. Just like in politics you'll be loved by some, ridiculed by others, and flat out ignorantly insulted... Only... You won't be screwing up the country while supporting it.

how about his big thing for years about the gold standard?

we left the gold standard because the gold market was being manipulated you fools
*blink*blink*

So... That's worse than giving it to a bunch of banks that have absolutely no oversight?

I honestly don't think this is an argument you should be a part of.

hes a loony.

why are you defending him?

Why do I know more about Paul than you who claims to support him?
That's the problem... You don't. And I have no desire to educate someone who isn't willing to put in any effort into it themselves. I'd rather keep you talking and allow yourself to look ... Less than intelligent.

so why didnt you agree hes a loony if you dont believe his ideas make sense?

so why didnt you agree hes a loony if you dont believe his ideas make sense?
Why would I? I do believe in his ideas. I don't believe you are worthy of debate until you prove you are.

dude Im bring facts and links and you are bringing personal insults
Facts? Liberty asked a damn fine straightforward question. Start there. If you put effort into the answer perhaps I will do the the same. But you will practice what you preach before you get anything from me.

Do you think Paul makes sense?
Yes.

poor shelly
*shrugs*

hahahahahahahahahahahah

gee if that question is so good just ask it again.

I may have missed it.

Now are you back tracking on not being a paul supporter like you said a minute ago?

Fair warning... TM the type of person I'll fuck with for days, weeks, and even months at a time. It depends on how long it takes them to learn to either not reply to me, or to stop saying and doing stupid stuff. Whichever comes first.

You might have to put me on ignore as well to not see what they are writing.

yeah pretend the hard questions asked of your philosophy dont exsit.
Oh? Would you be so kind as to explain my philosophy to me? Quoting and using references to things I have said to support your claim would be a smart thing to do.

that will make you a real good dupe
Practice what you preach. Someday you might be worthy to debate with. Liberty asked a good question. Perhaps you'll do what you are asking of others?

why did you pretend not to agree with paul here?

Now are you back tracking on not being a paul supporter like you said a minute ago?
Oh no... I support Ron Paul. You just don't know what you think you know. And I see no point in addressing it until you show... That you are worth it.

Hey... look at that... Liberty trying to help you out TM. That's an awfully nice thing to do given what you've said so far. But maybe you are worth it... *shrugs*
I quoted it once. So... I guess third time on the page will help. *shrugs*

dear fucking liar I answered that question
Please... Quote that... I might have missed it. Or... It was a bullshit answer that... Shows... that you don't know what you think you know... LOL

A well regulated market (like we used to have and worked quite well for decades under glass steagal) can be recreated for stability.

why not go with what worked and stop tyring to go back to a system that was so manipulated we had to leave it.

The gold standard will and has been manipulated when in practice.

tell me how you would prevent that?

Oh yeah you wouldnt like any regualtions on anything so nothing you promote would work

The gold standard will and has been manipulated when in practice.

tell me how you would prevent that?

Oh yeah you wouldnt like any regualtions on anything so nothing you promote would work
Have you ever heard of Fort Knox?

That actually answers the question and proves your last statement wrong. But I'm not going to explain it to you. Still not worth it.

Fort knox does not own all the gold in the world.

did you know that?

did you know the price of gold cant be controled by ANY one country?

Forum List

Back