The GOP - A Party in Disgrace!

Karl Rove's SuperPAC "Americans for Prosperity" is pumping the airwaves with several lies. The "you didn't build that" lie, which refers to the interstate highway system, the Medicare lie, which refers to the 700 billion in overcharging by insurance companies, the 4 trillion dollar debt lie, which is due to Bush's two unfunded wars, an unfunded Medicare drug program, and the Bush financial collapse in 2008, the no work requirement for welfare lie, which refers to turning welfare over to the states with the requirement that they improve work transitions by 20%. Research these, by friends, the Republicans are lying in all these ads.

"you didn't build that" is no lie, dumbass......

Drive....you have to understand....Chris is preoccupied at the moment....he cant figure out how to get his Helen Thomas Sex doll to put out....he paid big bucks for that thing....by golly he wants some sex....

I don't understand the qualifier 'Honestly...'
I'm never other than.

You?

"Bill Clinton’s rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick, “was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999. “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.”

...Clinton persisted and forced her onto the bed and used his strength to hold her down.

According to Broaddrick’s account Clinton tore apart her pantyhose at the crotch, that he inflicted pain when he penetrated her, and that he bit her lips which also inflicted pain. Norma Rogers says she found Juanita on the same bed shortly afterward, in a state of shock, her pantyhose torn in the crotch.

Broaddrick says that after his ejaculation, Clinton told her not to worry about becoming pregnant for he had the mumps when he was a child and that he was sterile. Juanita first publicly told of Clinton’s claim of sterility in 1999 when Chelsea was about 20 years old. He was reportedly the first president who has kept his medical records secret.

Juanita says that his behavior and words as he was leaving are seared into her memory, that he put on his sunglasses, and gestured toward her mouth saying “You better put some ice on that,” and walked out."
Clinton

Do I believe the above?
Every word.

Would you believe it against all reason?
I believe you would.

Where is the police report?

Otherwise STFU.

I can believe that Clinton was an adulterer an somewhat of a pervert, but I also believe that Clinton loved women and was in no way a sadist. The crime you describe above is an act of sadism. Nothing in Clinton's character ever indicated that he is a sadist and it would be hard to believe that he was a "one-time" sadist. I don't think there'd be too many psychiatrists that would support that idea.

So without a police report, it sounds like the above story is pure bullshit.

Of course, all the sadistic wingnuts out there won't agree because they do see any sexual act as sadistic rape. Healthy men see sex as an act of love and affection. But they wouldn't understand that.

Yeah, what Richard said.

'Honestly?' Is a rhetorical question meaning I really don't believe you understand half of what you post and you yourself don't even believe a quarter of it.

No one can look at the record of his personal "War on Women" and have any doubts as to what Clinton is capable of doing, and what he, without doubt, has done.

It is clear that you are not telling the truth: "I really don't believe you understand half of what you post and you yourself don't even believe a quarter of it."

What you are doing is verifying the ability Leftists have of rationalizing the facts, and placing them behind the "D" any culprit wears.

Rectitude is not your goal. Pretense is.

You can reclaim good repute by having the following notarized:
"Yes, I know full well what a bottom-feeding, low-life scum Bill Clinton is, and recognize that the preponderance of evidence paints him as a rapist...but, as he endorses my political views, I accept and idolize him as kith and kin."
Sign it "Another bottom-feeding, low-life scum."

Again, only the lobotomized and/or psychedelicized....if I may coin a term....could claim to believe what you do.

Raise your paw if this is your condition.

PC writes of herself that she verifies her talent as a right wing extremist bozette to twists facts and then check "Idiot" in the ID box.

No, Bill Clinton was not a rapist, PC. He is a sexual addict, yet America would still have elected him to office again in 2000 if the two-term limit did not prohibit him.

If Obama is re-elected, in part the fault rests with you folks alienating the thinking part of America.

Jimmy Carter to speak by video at Dem convention

It is absolutely incredible that the Democrats will not have Jimmy Carter speak at the Democratic Convention!

Carter is a former Democratic President. He was not impeached nor was he removed from office. He was supported by the Democrats and by liberals fanatically throughout his term - until he became 'unpopular', the they all abandoned him like rats from a sinking ship!

This shows that Democrats and liberals have NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER!

Jimmy Carter has done more for this country and for this world after his presidency than every Republican president after him combined.

They hardly come any dumber than you.....Empty is the perfect ave! But it should have been followed with "-Cranium."

"Ex-President For Sale, by Alan M. Dershowitz

Jimmy Carter is making more money selling integrity than peanuts. I have known Jimmy Carter for more than 30 years. I first met him in the spring of 1976 when, as a relatively unknown candidate for president,he sent me a handwritten letter asking for my help in his campaign on issues of crime and justice.

Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia , had deeply shaken my belief in his integrity. When I was first told that he received a monetary reward in the name of Shiekh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahayan, and kept the money, even after Harvard returned money from the same source because of its anti-Semitic history, I simply did not believe it. How could a man of such apparent integrity enrich himself with dirty money from so dirty a source?

And let there be no mistake about how dirty the Zaye d Foundation is. I know because I was involved, in a small way, in helping to persuade Harvard University to return more than $2 million that the financially strapped Divinity School received from this source.

The bought quality of the Center's activities becomes even more clear, however, when reviewing the Center's human rights activities in other countries: essentially no human rights activities in China or in North Korea, or in Iran, Iraq,the Sudan, or Syria, but activity regarding Israel and its alleged abuses, according to the Center's website.

The public perception of his integrity is extraordinarily high. His
real integrity, it now turns out, is extraordinarily low. He is no better
than so many former American politicians who, after leaving public life, sell themselves to the highest bidder and become lobbyists for despicable causes.

That is now Jimmy Carter's sad legacy."
Author Biography: Alan M. Dershowitz is the Felix Frankfurter professor of law at Harvard Law School and author of The Case for Israel.
F L A M E : Ex-President for Sale: Carter’s Arab Oil Money by Alan Dershowitz

How about before the American people kicked his sorry behind out of the people's house?

“1980…Carter was the bumbling, egotistical coward bent on surrendering to the Soviets, who claimed to have been attacked by a giant swimming rabbit. Carter’s economic policies had produced a 21% interest rate, a 17% mortgage rate, and a 15% inflation rate in a ‘hat trick’ of presidential incompetence. Not only that, but he had produced skyrocketing unemployment.

Carter’s brilliant strategic ploy of abandoning the shah of Iran, an important American ally, soon led to soaring oil prices and, of course, Islamic lunatics holding fifty-two Americans hostage in Tehran, where they remained for 444 days, until Carter was safely removed from office by the American people. (Carter’s abandonment of the shah also gave rise to the global Islamofascist movement we’re still dealing with today.)"
Coulter, “Demonic,” p. 84-85

PC writes of herself that she verifies her talent as a right wing extremist bozette to twists facts and then check "Idiot" in the ID box.

No, Bill Clinton was not a rapist, PC. He is a sexual addict, yet America would still have elected him to office again in 2000 if the two-term limit did not prohibit him.

If Obama is re-elected, in part the fault rests with you folks alienating the thinking part of America.

Well,well,well....the Low-T Contingent, checking in.

While I freely admit that you have zero cachet in any subject to this point, it is more than amusing....and possibly revealing....that you are an expert on exactly where that line is drawn between "He is a sexual addict" and 'he is a rapist.'

One can almost hear the squealing of the emotional and hormonal brakes being applied in the attempt to keep those two phrases apart.

The "point" is that while the Democrats push the message that Mitt Romney somehow HATES women...they don't treat women very respectfully. The sexual harassment scandal now coming to light in New York is a perfect example as is Bill Clinton's rather sordid sexual harassment history. It's a kind of "talk the talk but don't walk the walk" kind of thing.
http://www.wnyc.org/articles/wnyc-n...l-harassment-scandal-ensnares-top-state-dems/

Last edited:
Well, well, well, if the rest of female America is represented by you, then the low-T will remain happily unaware of you. :lol:

If you can't tell the dif between "sexual addict" and "rapist" you truly are idiotic.

It means you can't tell the dif between "alcoholic" and a person who commits vehicular homicide.

However, you do demonstrate that you have been pandered and pimped out as a writing whore for your master.

Well,well,well....the Low-T Contingent, checking in.

While I freely admit that you have zero cachet in any subject to this point, it is more than amusing....and possibly revealing....that you are an expert on exactly where that line is drawn between "He is a sexual addict" and 'he is a rapist.'

One can almost hear the squealing of the emotional and hormonal brakes being applied in the attempt to keep those two phrases apart.

If he were able to hold office again, he would be elected in a flash. America does not look at it as you do.

What a slander on the American people.

But it certainly reveals your values....

...no doubt you'd leave your teenage daughter with Bill, huh?

It reveals the values of the American people, or is that just because they see it differently than you? Yes, I would leave my teenage daughter with Bill.

Hmmm...Unless your daughter isn't the most attractive girl, one would have to question your parenting skills. I'm sorry but you don't leave your kids with sexual predators to prove a political point. How is Bill Clinton any different than Michael Jackson? Clinton was a great politician, just as Michael Jackson was a great performer...but anyone leaving their child with either should have their head examined.

Last edited:
It is absolutely incredible that the GOP did not have George W. Bush speak at the GOP Convention!

GWB is a former Republican President. He was not impeached nor was he removed from office. He was supported by the GOP and by conservatives fanatically throughout his term - until he became 'unpopular', the they all abandoned him like rats from a sinking ship!

This shows that Republicans and conservatives have NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER!

They all fought tooth and nail to get GWB elected twice and have now turned their backs on him. Holy Shit! The last generation of Republicans showed more loyalty to Nixon than they have for GWB.

So now that the Republicans are too embarrassed to have GWB speak at the GOP convention, after having forced him on us in 2000 and 2004, what are we supposed to believe about the current GOP nominee?

After forcing Romney on us, in 4 or 8 years are you going to be too embarrassed to have him speak at the next GOP convention? Are you going to force a President on us again that performs so poorly that you don't want to be publicly associated with him?

Even a liberal like me believes that GWB deserves some respect as a former President of the U.S.

The rank and file Repubs and conservative are a bunch of spineless sleaze bags!

They dumped Bush because he was a complete fuck up and no one likes him for leaving us in a horrible mess.

What does the republican party do with the ideas that caused this mess?

They put them in their platform and pretend they didnt just FAIL this country miserably.

The party of the white, stupid and racist.

Good thing not all white people are as stupid as the white people in the republican party.

It is absolutely incredible that the GOP did not have George W. Bush speak at the GOP Convention!

GWB is a former Republican President. He was not impeached nor was he removed from office. He was supported by the GOP and by conservatives fanatically throughout his term - until he became 'unpopular', the they all abandoned him like rats from a sinking ship!

This shows that Republicans and conservatives have NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER!

They all fought tooth and nail to get GWB elected twice and have now turned their backs on him. Holy Shit! The last generation of Republicans showed more loyalty to Nixon than they have for GWB.

So now that the Republicans are too embarrassed to have GWB speak at the GOP convention, after having forced him on us in 2000 and 2004, what are we supposed to believe about the current GOP nominee?

After forcing Romney on us, in 4 or 8 years are you going to be too embarrassed to have him speak at the next GOP convention? Are you going to force a President on us again that performs so poorly that you don't want to be publicly associated with him?

Even a liberal like me believes that GWB deserves some respect as a former President of the U.S.

The rank and file Repubs and conservative are a bunch of spineless sleaze bags!

They dumped Bush because he was a complete fuck up and no one likes him for leaving us in a horrible mess.

What does the republican party do with the ideas that caused this mess?

They put them in their platform and pretend they didnt just FAIL this country miserably.

The party of the white, stupid and racist.

Good thing not all white people are as stupid as the white people in the republican party.

HOLY SMOKES...unhinged:cuckoo:

Bush has kept out of the public eye since he left office. He has never one time criticized obama. He has kept his word to stay out of politics.

obama is propping Bill Clinton up dragging him out at every chance thinking that if the public sees Clinton enough, they'll think that his next term will be Clinton III.

What a slander on the American people.

But it certainly reveals your values....

...no doubt you'd leave your teenage daughter with Bill, huh?

It reveals the values of the American people, or is that just because they see it differently than you? Yes, I would leave my teenage daughter with Bill.

Hmmm...Unless your daughter isn't the most attractive girl, one would have to question your parenting skills. I'm sorry but you don't leave your kids with sexual predators to prove a political point. How is Bill Clinton any different than Michael Jackson? Clinton was a great politician, just as Michael Jackson was a great performer...but anyone leaving their child with either should have their head examined.

adults having consentual sexual interaction has NOTHING to so woth pediphelia.

Why is it you people can not figure out these things.

If my teenage daughter was left weith Bill Clinton to watch she would be fine.

Bill Clinton never raped anyone no matter how much the right lies about it.

Bill Clinton never approached a child for sex.

consentual adult sex is not illegal or infringing anyones rights

Bush has kept out of the public eye since he left office. He has never one time criticized obama. He has kept his word to stay out of politics.

obama is propping Bill Clinton up dragging him out at every chance thinking that if the public sees Clinton enough, they'll think that his next term will be Clinton III.

so because the American people still like Clinton and still hate Bush you think thats a smear on Obama?

this type of idiot thinking is why your party is dying

Every election is going to be a "sea change" election, only to come crashing down when they realize that the old postwar America where America was manufacturer to the world is gone.

Each party is going to re-take the White House promising to bring back jobs and cheap gas prices.

The jobs have gone to China (and the developing world) because that is where the cheap labor is. Cheap gas died the day Reagan was elected and killed energy competition by undermining the alternative energy movement.

Mitt Romney's professional life was devoted to helping corporations move operations to places with cheaper labor costs. This is how he made more money for investors. But it's not his fault because the system is designed to move capital to the place where it will earn the highest return.

The sad part is that the Right buys into the promises of their government leaders. Granted, so does the Left, but the Left believes in government.

The Right claims to be skeptical of Government's ability to do anything, much less alter something as large and complex as the economy. Bringing back jobs is a MAJOR alteration of the economy; it involves the large scale manipulation of tax and regulatory policy, and the creation of much lower wages in the US in order to attract capital. The notion that Washington can do this is a Republican voter's fantasy. They trust government too much. The economy cannot be centrally controlled. Yet whenever a new leader comes along, the Right believes in that leader's power to move the evonomy from Washington more passionately than even the Left.

A question arises: why does the Right always claim that their big government leaders can make a difference? Why do they think Romney (one man) can bring back jobs? Why do they think jobs come from a centralized place?

Truth is: when it comes to their own party, the Right has always believed in government. Silly morons. Don't they get? The jobs are gone because it benefits the wealthy to have their products made with cheap sweatshop labor. Romney isn't going to change that. He can't. The game is over. Washington is a reflex of the wealthy forces that outsourced jobs and destroyed the middle class.

Gas prices will continue to rise and jobs will continue to move to China. Somebody tell the woefully stupid Tea Party that Mitt Romney is not going to save the country. He is going to start a war with Iran so he can, a la Bush, run for a second term on national security rather than the economy. We've seen this movie before.

Last edited:

adults having consentual sexual interaction has NOTHING to so woth pediphelia.

Why is it you people can not figure out these things.

If my teenage daughter was left weith Bill Clinton to watch she would be fine.

Bill Clinton never raped anyone no matter how much the right lies about it.

Bill Clinton never approached a child for sex.

consentual adult sex is not illegal or infringing anyones rights

You obviously haven't gotten the "memo" of what sexual harassment consists of and why it's both morally wrong and LEGALLY wrong. People in a position of power who use that power to pressure others for sex do indeed "infringe" on their subordinate's rights.

oldstyle is moving the goal posts.

This is not about sexual harassment, the discussion is about moronic claims that WJC was a rapist.

Every election is going to be a "sea change" election, only to come crashing down when they realize that the old postwar America where America was manufacturer to the world is gone.

Each party is going to re-take the White House promising to bring back jobs and cheap gas prices.

The jobs have gone to China (and the developing world) because that is where the cheap labor is. Cheap gas died the day Reagan was elected and killed energy competition by undermining the alternative energy movement.

Mitt Romney's professional life was devoted to helping corporations move operations to places with cheaper labor costs. This is how he made more money for investors. But it's not his fault because the system is designed to move capital to the place where it will earn the highest return.

The sad part is that the Right buys into the promises of their government leaders. Granted, so does the Left, but the Left believes in government.

The Right claims to be skeptical of Government's ability to do anything, much less alter something as large and complex as the economy. Bringing back jobs is a MAJOR alteration of the economy; it involves the large scale manipulation of tax and regulatory policy, and the creation of much lower wages in the US in order to attract capital. The notion that Washington can do this is a Republican voter's fantasy. They trust government too much. The economy cannot be centrally controlled. Yet whenever a new leader comes along, the Right believes in that leader's power to move the evonomy from Washington more passionately than even the Left.

A question arises: why does the Right always claim that their big government leaders can make a difference? Why do they think Romney (one man) can bring back jobs? Why do they think jobs come from a centralized place?

Truth is: when it comes to their own party, the Right has always believed in government. Silly morons. Don't they get? The jobs are gone because it benefits the wealthy to have their products made with cheap sweatshop labor. Romney isn't going to change that. He can't. The game is over. Washington is a reflex of the wealthy forces that outsourced jobs and destroyed the middle class.

Gas prices will continue to rise and jobs will continue to move to China. Somebody tell the woefully stupid Tea Party that Mitt Romney is not going to save the country. He is going to start a war with Iran so he can, a la Bush, run for a second term on national security rather than the economy. We've seen this movie before.
Your side is running about screaming to the heavens about jobs going to China. Yet no one has ever produced a single statistic not published by a biased entity regarding this.
Until someone can produce an independent study indicating on a one for one basis an actual job that was lost by an American that a person in China is now doing.
That study should also include variables such as union labor costs, trade agreements and taxation.
For example. There was this hullaballoo over The John Deere Corp sending jobs to China. The whole story was crap. Currently, John Deere has a grand total of ONE factory located in China. And FIFTY NINE located in the US and Canada..
But according to the pro-union liberal pundits....John Deere makes CHINESE tractors..

"PC writes of herself that she verifies her talent as a right wing extremist bozette to twists facts and then check "Idiot" in the ID box."

Do I press "1" for English?

I never really believed my high school science teacher, who suggested that an infinite number of monkeys banging randomly at a keyboard would eventually write out the works of Shakespeare.....

....until I saw your post.

so because the American people still like Clinton and still hate Bush you think thats a smear on Obama?

this type of idiot thinking is why your party is dying

It is a sign that obama has no confidence in himself which may be a smear on obama. More democrats like Clinton than like obama, especially at this stage. If you look at the democratic party, it's the one that's dying. It's old. The leaders are old, and no one is stepping up to the plate as new leadership. There is no emerging young leadership at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back