The Good Old Days of Voting in the Obama Era

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Change their color to white and put them in Detroit and you get the climate Obama created.

upload_2017-7-20_17-10-50.png

Change their color to white and put them in Detroit and you get the climate Obama created.

View attachment 139771
That old bogus meme.,
The people in that neighborhood said this on my local news( Philly)
" we're used to seeing those knuckleheads around. No one takes them seriously."

Besides the neighborhood is 99% black.ha ha
End of thread..

View attachment 139771

People can't stand outside a voting poll?

Oh I get it. They are black men! Ohhhh scary.
Holding clubs? If they were white and holding clubs you would be screaming racist you freak!

You think it's ok for people to walk around with side arms ! You hypocrite!

So thy are standing outside . What's your point? "Scary black men! Arrest them for standing while black !"

View attachment 139771
That old bogus meme.,
The people in that neighborhood said this on my local news( Philly)
" we're used to seeing those knuckleheads around. No one takes them seriously."

Besides the neighborhood is 99% black.ha ha
End of thread..

You can see that white lady behind them was really intimidated! Lol!

Racist cons freak out over a couple black guys standing around .

View attachment 139771

People can't stand outside a voting poll?

Oh I get it. They are black men! Ohhhh scary.
Holding clubs? If they were white and holding clubs you would be screaming racist you freak!
Shit, rightwing nutjobs go around open carrying AR-15's, but 2 black guys with sticks intimidate you?

The Good Old Days of Voting in the Obama Era
I remember that election. That was when Obama received almost 7 million more votes than Trump has. He also had a bigger inauguration crowd than Trump did.

Why did you bring that up? You hatin' on Trump?

I have no idea what I'm suppose to assume about the two in the photo.
You're supposed to enter a state of hysterical terror, and assume that armies of people who look like those 2 are preventing innocent Republicans from casting their vote all across the nation. If that didn't happen, then you're likely not a Trump voter.

Thread summary:

Most Trump voters wet themselves when they see a black person, or when they merely hear someone mention a black person.
You are a sad person and a bad human being. You are an angry person and a hateful self absorbed individual.

View attachment 139771
They are trying to pull out the race card everytime someone says to make all voters to bring their I.D. to vote. But during the times of the Jim Crow laws. The ex-slaves couldn't even afford an I.D. card to vote. And so they couldn't vote. But now we has government programs to pay for anyone to have an I.D. if they cannot afford one. They even has programs now that the government will even pay for cell phones. But by them pulling out the race card shows that they are rigging these elections. They are nothing but a swarm of vipers.

giphy.webp

Hillary
Medusa%2BGif.gif

Thread summary:

Most Trump voters wet themselves when they see a black person, or when they merely hear someone mention a black person.

I thought we suppressed the black vote, you libs can't seem to make up your minds. You hate Comey you love Comey, you hate Sessions the next day he's your BFF.

Here's the issue with you retard libs, you LIE so much the lies now contradict each other. Go wash your filthy lying mouths out with soap and stop lying.

Forum List

Back