The good Dallas Cowboys.....

Feb 28, 2009
It's Dallas Cowboys tonight, bitches! Here's my music mix of the Cowboys.... Some traditions we need to get back to.

INCLUDES: Original 1960 Dallas Cowboys March/Charley Pride's vintage Cowboys song/The Boys are Back in Town/Waylon Jennings-Troy Aikman's "The good Dallas Cowboys."

It's eight minutes. Click and Enjoy.... And:

GO COWBOYS!

Midnight Marauder Mixdown -- Cowboys Tradition | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGNfG6oawI"]I'd like to see your precious Dallas Cowboys confront these boistrous men of empire* in the game played by gentlemen, but watched by thugs. And you'll notice how these brutes aren't clad in the armour favoured by your cautious American fairyball players:[/ame]

*Yes, alright, former* empire. Grrrr...

*Well, not former, just noticeably diminished.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'd like to see your precious Dallas Cowboys confront boistrous men of empire* in the game played by gentlemen, but watched by thugs. And you'll notice how these brutes aren't clad in the armour favoured by your cautious American fairyball players:

*Yes, alright, former* empire. Grrrr...

*Well, not former, just noticeably diminished.
There's no line of scrimmage in rugby. So if rugby players wanna suit up and play American football, more power to them. I know of several HS state championship teams in Texas that would mop up the floor with them.

What are these idiotic rugby comparisons? There IS no comparison.

We prefer not to call it a "championship". No, us plucky rugger fans prefer to call it a 'bloodbath'.

Honestly, Night Marauder, when you compare the daring of the honest rugby player with the unnecessary bravado of an American falseball player, there really is no contest. The rugbeef will always emerge victorious. It's futile to think otherwise.

• Banned
We prefer not to call it a "championship". No, us plucky rugger fans prefer to call it a 'bloodbath'.

Honestly, Night Marauder, when you compare the daring of the honest rugby player with the unnecessary bravado of an American falseball player, there really is no contest. The rugbeef will always emerge victorious. It's futile to think otherwise.
Not too many rugby players that go 6'8" and 300lbs that can run a 4.5 40.

Really.

Not too many rugby players that go 6'8" and 300lbs that can run a 4.5 40.

Really.

It's not about the speed of the chap holding the ball, Night Marauder, it's all about the contact and how the player confronts his opponent. American fakeball players conspicuously rely on the armour they're so needlessly adorned with. Whereas the admirably vulnerable rugby player relies on his wit, cunning and agility to bring-down his foe.

No, Night Marauder, I'm afraid you're quite wrong on this one. Although it must be said: I admire your tenacity.

Last edited:
It's Dallas Cowboys tonight, bitches! Here's my music mix of the Cowboys.... Some traditions we need to get back to.

INCLUDES: Original 1960 Dallas Cowboys March/Charley Pride's vintage Cowboys song/The Boys are Back in Town/Waylon Jennings-Troy Aikman's "The good Dallas Cowboys."

It's eight minutes. Click and Enjoy.... And:

GO COWBOYS!

Midnight Marauder Mixdown -- Cowboys Tradition | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

One would think with the amount of time you've been here, you'd know where the Sports forum is by now.. :eusa_whistle:

Shit I didn't even realize they were playing today.

Lets go Boys...

a4a4fe2b914b0357943f5dfa31b77dad.jpg

Forum List

Back