The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

If you want to know what has harmed girls, and later women, it is this idea that they must all be skinny, beautiful, and have big tits. The number of girls who have done themselves harm trying to diet down to an "acceptable" size is staggering. The fact that so many girls play dumb in school so they will be popular is a crime against their gender and against our society. When a man is tough in business he is seen as a leader. When a woman does it she is a bitch. When a man gets laid a lot he is a stud. When a woman doesn't save herself for marriage she is a slut.

What fem-toon fails to acknowledge is the constant influence on the young from the far left media that encourage the sickness of trans gender and or homesexuality. Watch any modern series revolving around young people and you can see it. Two examples, "!3 reasons why", and "Star crossed".

IMG_8014.JPG

Hmmm. I wonder if the media has some kind of message or agenda something?

If you want to know what has harmed girls, and later women, it is this idea that they must all be skinny, beautiful, and have big tits. The number of girls who have done themselves harm trying to diet down to an "acceptable" size is staggering. The fact that so many girls play dumb in school so they will be popular is a crime against their gender and against our society. When a man is tough in business he is seen as a leader. When a woman does it she is a bitch. When a man gets laid a lot he is a stud. When a woman doesn't save herself for marriage she is a slut.

Exactly. Don't fight nature.

What's the matter little man, afraid of strong independent females.
Whine a bit more, just like the whiny little bitch in the whitehouse.

What is a strong independent female? I don't think I've ever met one but doubt they are scary.
I know some big nasty looking bulkdykes where I work. But they aren't scary. Just pitiful.

The fact that you claim to have never met a strong, independent female speaks volumes. The fact that you use "bull dykes" as the only possible version of a strong, independent female is laughable.

If what you say is true, that you have never met a strong, independent female, you should be ranting to teach girls how to be strong and how to be independent. The alternative is weak and dependent.

You don't have ADD do you? I don't call bulldykes strong and independent. I call them pitiful. Wanna read that again?

Exactly. Don't fight nature.

Don't fight nature? You mean keep those women in their place? Besides, that is not nature, that is society.

What is a strong independent female? I don't think I've ever met one but doubt they are scary.
I know some big nasty looking bulkdykes where I work. But they aren't scary. Just pitiful.

The fact that you claim to have never met a strong, independent female speaks volumes. The fact that you use "bull dykes" as the only possible version of a strong, independent female is laughable.

If what you say is true, that you have never met a strong, independent female, you should be ranting to teach girls how to be strong and how to be independent. The alternative is weak and dependent.

You don't have ADD do you? I don't call bulldykes strong and independent. I call them pitiful. Wanna read that again?

Your sentence was not clear. First you said you didn't know any strong independent women, then you mentioned bull dykes but that they weren't scary. Learn to write better posts.

But let's not get sidetracked by that. Your claiming to not know any strong, independent women does, in fact, speak volumes. Unless you are talking physical strength, you are either lying or are willfully ignorant. Do you know any single mothers who work and raise children?

If you want to know what has harmed girls, and later women, it is this idea that they must all be skinny, beautiful, and have big tits. The number of girls who have done themselves harm trying to diet down to an "acceptable" size is staggering.

Well no. Actually the idea is, by their nature and their desire, to be attractive to the opposite sex. And the opposite sex finds beautiful , slender women with big breasts to be sexually appealing. That's built oi too.
You don't worry about the women trying to be attractive. They will be fine. You are really worried about the fat, Homley manly looking women who have large numbers are cats in their future.

The fact that so many girls play dumb in school so they will be popular is a crime against their gender and against our society. When a man is tough in business he is seen as a leader. When a woman does it she is a bitch. When a man gets laid a lot he is a stud. When a woman doesn't save herself for marriage she is a slut.

This is why humans are,scientifically, a sexually dimorphic species.

Last edited:

Your sentence was not clear. First you said you didn't know any strong independent women, then you mentioned bull dykes but that they weren't scary. Learn to write better posts.

But let's not get sidetracked by that. Your claiming to not know any strong, independent women does, in fact, speak volumes. Unless you are talking physical strength, you are either lying or are willfully ignorant. Do you know any single mothers who work and raise children?

It was very clear. I used the conjunction "but" to link a contrasting view of women is seen.

If you want to know what has harmed girls, and later women, it is this idea that they must all be skinny, beautiful, and have big tits. The number of girls who have done themselves harm trying to diet down to an "acceptable" size is staggering.

Well no. Actually the idea is, by their nature and their desire, to be attractive to the opposite sex. And the opposite sex finds beautiful , slender women with big breasts to be sexually appealing. That's built oi too.
You don't worry about the women trying to be attractive. They will be fine. You are really worried about the fat, Homley manly looking women who have large numbers are cats in their future.

QUOTE="WinterBorn, post: 17283668, member: 33912"]

The fact that so many girls play dumb in school so they will be popular is a crime against their gender and against our society. When a man is tough in business he is seen as a leader. When a woman does it she is a bitch. When a man gets laid a lot he is a stud. When a woman doesn't save herself for marriage she is a slut.

This is why humans are,scientifically, a sexually dimorphic species.[/QUOTE]

And if women choose not to be weak and dependent? Given the rates of domestic abuse and deadbeat dads in todays world, it is not surprising that so many make that choice.

It was very clear. I used the conjunction "but" to link a contrasting view of women is seen.

I notice you don't address my questioning you not knowing any strong, independent women. Nor did you answer my question. I'm not wasting times discussing sentence structure.

Not that I can think of. I see them in the store checkout sometimes with their food stamp cards. But I don't really know them. Sometimes I see the grandmother, mother and already knockup grandchild in line together. All three with food stamps.
The new matriarchy! It's going to really make for nice stable families!

Do you know any single mothers who work and raise children?

I notice you don't address my questioning you not knowing any strong, independent women. Nor did you answer my question. I'm not wasting times discussing sentence structure.

The only question you asker was do I know any dingle mothers which I answered. focus man!

Not that I can think of. I see them in the store checkout sometimes with their food stamp cards. But I don't really know them. Sometimes I see the grandmother, mother and already knockup grandchild in line together. All three with food stamps.
The new matriarchy! It's going to really make for nice stable families!

You need to get out more. I know plenty of single women raising children and supporting the household. And they do so without gov't assistance. But I can see why you would say you don't know any. That would mess up your narrative.

What is wrong with a woman wanting to be independent? Why is that so bad, in your mind?

The only question you asker was do I know any dingle mothers. I answered.

Eventually.

really DOTR you dont know any strong women......ie a strong young lady in medical school?

okay i cant get too personal on here......but damn you know strong women...hell one is stronger than most...the young one...

We do need to keep them helpless, barefoot and pregnant.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?

As a woman, I take EXTREME offence to the OP. Encouraging women to be active, smart and strong isn't making girls more masculine, it's making them more capable.

I grew up playing sports, catching tadpoles in creeks and gathering wild berries for my mother to make into jam. All while wearing pretty dresses my mother made for me.

Today I'm making pretty dresses for my granddaughter to wear while she plays with her cars and Legos. Strong, capable women make the country stronger, make stronger marriages and more successful life partners.

Weakness encourages dependance, poverty and helplessness. I realize this is the preferred Conservative wife model but such women don't make good partners or helpmates.
Funny my wife is a conservative AND did all those things you did AND is a mother of 4 kids and cooks,cleans etc. She is the farthest thing from a femitard as she could be. Oh and she works as well. Feminism is a mental disorder just like liberalism.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?

As a woman, I take EXTREME offence to the OP. Encouraging women to be active, smart and strong isn't making girls more masculine, it's making them more capable.

I grew up playing sports, catching tadpoles in creeks and gathering wild berries for my mother to make into jam. All while wearing pretty dresses my mother made for me.

Today I'm making pretty dresses for my granddaughter to wear while she plays with her cars and Legos. Strong, capable women make the country stronger, make stronger marriages and more successful life partners.

Weakness encourages dependance, poverty and helplessness. I realize this is the preferred Conservative wife model but such women don't make good partners or helpmates.
Funny my wife is a conservative AND did all those things you did AND is a mother of 4 kids and cooks,cleans etc. She is the farthest thing from a femitard as she could be. Oh and she works as well. Feminism is a mental disorder just like liberalism.

So your wife is a strong woman? And probably independent in many ways?

So your wife is a strong woman? And probably independent in many ways?
Strong absolutely. Independent I don't know...we have been together since I was 20 and she was 18 so always depended on each other to get through things. I think if she had to that yes she could do things on her own.

Forum List

Back