The GF wants me to invite this fat girl to Longwood Gardens.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
There’s a fat girl at work who thinks I’m a nice guy because I like her. That tidbit of info reached the GF who’s now asking me to invite her to Longwood Gardens for the Christmas display.

I think it’ll be a mistake because it’ll give her false hope. The GF doesn’t see any harm.

Thoughts?

There’s a fat girl at work who thinks I’m a nice guy because I like her. That tidbit of info reached the GF who’s now asking me to invite her to Longwood Gardens for the Christmas display.

I think it’ll be a mistake because it’ll give her false hope. The GF doesn’t see any harm.

Thoughts?

Hello, vanity what happened to sanity?

Depends on whether or not you are up for a three way.

Be careful, though. They don't always end up the way you might expect.

Thoughts?

W/O pictures it is difficult to give advice if we are debating what to do based on physical appearance. Need them of u, your gal and gal2 (fat girl).

Also some background into your gal is needed. Is she the mean type that's out to shame girl2? Is your gal clueless? Maybe bi? Heck, your gal just want girl2 along to introduce to other ppl and play match maker? Maybe your gal just thinks your company is boring and another gal would give her someone to talk to? Think about my poor exes when I took em fishing.

Ahem, Happened to someone I know. The encounter "went all the way" and wasn't exactly a raving success, at least for him. The best thing, as he told me, was his significant other's wild antics after having him give her a detailed account of the encounter.

Decide for yourself.

Forum List

Back